Author Topic: Would you let your kids do this  (Read 8866 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: Would you let your kids do this
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2012, 07:19:26 PM »
your kid will prolly grow up to be a skinny girl jean wearing eye liner wearing bending over taking it in the ass fucking homo DA VINCI

FIXED

MikMaq

« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2012, 07:21:38 PM »
Vagification of America.
It's called fucking rules. I can think back to the kids I knew growing up wearing helmets and those that didn't. And sure enough the helmet didn't make a difference. But I can gaurente you that those that were taught to follow the rules were much better off as adults. It's called self restraint, the same people that didn't wear helmets are knee deep in debt, got bastard children, or drug problems.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2012, 07:23:33 PM »
the same people that didn't wear helmets are knee deep in debt, got bastard children, or drug problems.

Haha

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2012, 07:27:54 PM »
It's called fucking rules. I can think back to the kids I knew growing up wearing helmets and those that didn't. And sure enough the helmet didn't make a difference. But I can gaurente you that those that were taught to follow the rules were much better off as adults. It's called self restraint, the same people that didn't wear helmets are knee deep in debt, got bastard children, or drug problems.

What does wearing a helmet as a child and being in debt have to do with anything?  Hahahaha ok :)

MikMaq

« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2012, 07:33:50 PM »
What does wearing a helmet as a child and being in debt have to do with anything?  Hahahaha ok :)
Everything, children that are shown boundries as a child will have difficulties in adult life. It's basic child development, if you want your child not to be a fuck up, you need them to learn the order fast.

Studies show there are tons of correlations, between setting strict boundries as a child and success. Kids that don't have bed times, are rewarded for impulsiveness etc, will not fair well in life.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2012, 08:17:09 PM »
Everything, children that are shown boundries as a child will have difficulties in adult life. It's basic child development, if you want your child not to be a fuck up, you need them to learn the order fast.

Studies show there are tons of correlations, between setting strict boundries as a child and success. Kids that don't have bed times, are rewarded for impulsiveness etc, will not fair well in life.

Umm.... OK!!!  I was not ruled over by my parents never wore a helmet pretty much so went to bed when I wanted to and did what I wanted to and I turned out Ok!!! I got an awesome job in the field of Safety, I got a great family, do not have a ton of debt and my wife of almost 18 yrs and myself both drive new cars. Sorry dont agree with that one.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2012, 08:25:59 PM »
A. Lol

B. What does forcing your kid to wear pads have to do with rules? He could have plenty of rules that he follows, that dont involve forcing him to wear fucking kneepads on a damn little trike scooter thing.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2012, 08:37:36 PM »

To be honest - these kids were doing nothing I didn't do in fights at school in the playground @ that age.
x2

Except in the school yard, sometimes shit got out of hand until a Teacher turned up!  At least this has a lot of adult supervision and the kids are obviously well trained.
V

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2012, 08:50:10 PM »
Thats pretty cool, sports are a great way to teach responsibility, discipline and many other life lessons to kids, from young they learn to lose and control themselves.

Unlike 6 and 7 year old americans who are sitting in front of a pc eating junk food and playing WoW, these kids are doing physical activities which develop the mind.
all drugs - TPPIIP

MikMaq

« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2012, 09:18:03 PM »
Umm.... OK!!!  I was not ruled over by my parents never wore a helmet pretty much so went to bed when I wanted to and did what I wanted to and I turned out Ok!!! I got an awesome job in the field of Safety, I got a great family, do not have a ton of debt and my wife of almost 18 yrs and myself both drive new cars. Sorry dont agree with that one.
It's not a sure bet, but odds are these things will add up. So if it's a game of chance why would any responsible parent take chances with there children. Takes chances is how you end up with a sage stallone.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2012, 04:21:19 AM »
Hahaha well damn I've never been much of a gambler!!! I guess I better make my kid wear his pads and helmet for now on when he is out ripping shit up on his skateboard so he wont be a Sage Stallone when he grows up!!!!

Hahahah Sorry RAtard but we will have to agree to disagree on this one :)