Author Topic: True Adonis has gone too far this time  (Read 3706 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
True Adonis has gone too far this time
« on: May 23, 2007, 12:59:49 PM »
As some of you may be aware, TA - with the connivance of a "Wikidudeman" [who may or may not be TA himself] - has gotten his picture as the sole illustration of the Wikipedia article on bodybuilding.

"Gotten" actually doesn't convey the effect. It's like he's a facehugger with its tail wrapped around the article's throat - and any attempts to remove it are met with a lot of unpleasantness.

But recently the picture has been captioned "bodybuilder Adam Abeles". And to quote Lo Pan: "This really pisses me off to no end."

TA, be content that "Wikidudeman" 's selective enforcement of Wikipedia's strictures on copyright have gotten your physique this worldwide audience.

No one gives a shit about your name.

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: True Adonis has gone too far this time
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 01:01:33 PM »
Adam for president :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 01:02:17 PM »
As some of you may be aware, TA - with the connivance of a "Wikidudeman" [who may or may not be TA himself] - has gotten his picture as the sole illustration of the Wikipedia article on bodybuilding.

"Gotten" actually doesn't convey the effect. It's like he's a facehugger with its tail wrapped around the article's throat - and any attempts to remove it are met with a lot of unpleasantness.

But recently the picture has been captioned "bodybuilder Adam Abeles". And to quote Lo Pan: "This really pisses me off to no end."

TA, be content that "Wikidudeman" 's selective enforcement of Wikipedia's strictures on copyright have gotten your physique this worldwide audience.

epic jealousy.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 01:04:00 PM »

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 01:05:11 PM »
what you dont understand is that the more attention you give adonis the more he mind fucks you just ignore him

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 01:07:10 PM »
i find it really strange to. i dont think many bodybuilders would want him to represent bodybuilding on wiki.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 01:08:19 PM »
what you dont understand is that the more attention you give adonis the more he mind fucks you just ignore him

Glad someone here is on the same page.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 01:13:00 PM »
Ribonoflayic has his fucking life invested in this hahaha. Go outside and take a walk. Let off some steam "big guy"
$

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 01:14:25 PM »
Ribonoflayic has his fucking life invested in this hahaha. Go outside and take a walk. Let off some steam "big guy"

Deep Tissue Massage

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2007, 01:17:07 PM »
AND HE'S STILL GOT IT! owned

AND HE'S STILL GOT IT! owned married yet?
$

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2007, 01:18:36 PM »
AND HE'S STILL GOT IT! owned

AND HE'S STILL GOT IT! owned married yet?

not yet bro.  wedding planning is taking up too much time from the gym.  i think i'll postpone it for a few more months until i develop my rear side lateral rhombozoid more.
Deep Tissue Massage

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2007, 01:20:23 PM »
plan on flaring your lats when you're up on that alter bro. When you say "I DO" turn around and hit the lights out double bicep and shout "Powerrod BABY TOP FLIGHT!"
$

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2007, 01:21:12 PM »
plan on flaring your lats when you're up on that alter bro. When you say "I DO" turn around and hit the lights out double bicep and shout "Powerrod BABY TOP FLIGHT!"

sorry..... forgot that last "bro"
$

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2007, 01:22:26 PM »

ha ha, yes.  i ordered spot lights and protan before i even picked out a banquet hall.
Deep Tissue Massage

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2007, 01:26:33 PM »
Bro, make sure that you get the proper amount of amino's flowin' in dat blud streem. You don't want to go catabolic dancing with your fucking wifes Mom hahaha oh man what ownage. I remember at my wedding I headbutted a waitress after she offered my a beer. I said "YOU FUCKING BITCH DON'T YOU REALIZE THE YEAST IN THIS BEER WILL INCREASE MY ESTROGEN LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!"  I mean seriously what that fuck. Let me sit there and be in peace. I mean fuck, squats are the next day and these assholes wanted me to dance!
$

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2007, 01:28:12 PM »
Adam for president :D
:D

Mike Gravel in 2008 will take that honor!

Perhaps one day my friend......

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 01:30:06 PM »
Wikidudeman = Johnny Apollo if anyone remembers him.

This has been confirmed.
follow the arrows

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2007, 01:30:41 PM »
You two are all drugs.

The Coach

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2007, 01:31:47 PM »
epic jealousy.

Don't you mean epic misrepresentation of a bodybuilder?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2007, 01:32:46 PM »

::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2007, 01:33:21 PM »
Don't you mean epic misrepresentation of a bodybuilder?
if "ribonucleic" is so much better than Adonis he should post a picture but we all know he's not and he's a jealous little queer.

The Coach

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2007, 01:35:39 PM »
if "ribonucleic" is so much better than Adonis he should post a picture but we all know he's not and he's a jealous little queer.

He didn't say he was better, but that pic on wiki does not represent bodybuilding.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2007, 01:37:12 PM »

This is not Adam...
:D Weee

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2007, 01:37:39 PM »
He didn't say he was better, but that pic on wiki does not represent bodybuilding.
Adonis has a great build and he's ripped, how does that not represent bodybuilding? i'd say you represent bb'ing Joe and you weren't exactly a mass monster but you had a great physique.

affy

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2007, 01:38:48 PM »
last time i checked they had laynes picture

they changed it back to adams...lmao

whatever let the baby have his cookie..let it go