Author Topic: Sean Penn Marries Twenty-Eight Year Old  (Read 7091 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Sean Penn Marries Twenty-Eight Year Old
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2020, 02:56:03 AM »
You proved my point, thanks!I wasn’t talking specifically about defending Getbiggers or ones you mentioned. And Where in my posts did I say she’s ugly? Never cared, look back on my posts, I come here for entertainment

Why do you get so triggered? You already know it’s the internet, It doesn’t bother me cause I am asking you a question, if I truly cared I would get triggered by everybody’s posts that are negative and talking shit about one another

Who were you taking about? I din't mention just GetBiggers. Remember Epstein, Hillary, that retarded kid from RX... I didn't defend Brandon Curry when someone started a thread about how he is the next big thing. What are you talking about. I defend those I feel are unjustly criticize. You seem to have a problem with that.

You asked me a question, I answered sincerely, yet you still claim you don't care and still haven't answer my question. What does it matter to you that I stand up and defend those that I believe are unjustly attacked or criticized instead of just acting like the sheep-like masses and just jump on the band wagon and be part of the crowd.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2020, 03:00:07 AM »
Pellius is just one of those old school guys that give respect where respect is due, and defends those that are judged unfairly and treated unjustly.

He has never defended Killary Clinton since all the critique she is getting is justified for example.

I think Bevo is butt hurt because I disagreed that Hunter, winning his first pro show his first time out and time only in his twenties is washed up and wasting his life pursing bbing.

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2020, 03:15:39 AM »
I think Bevo is butt hurt because I disagreed that Hunter, winning his first pro show his first time out and time only in his twenties is washed up and wasting his life pursing bbing.
Maybe you can offer to fight him too  :D

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2020, 03:40:42 AM »
I’m sure you can give him a few tips on looking good for the ladies You splendidly handsome hunk of a man

I wonder if even tier 1 FBBs could schmoe squat him.

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2020, 06:50:22 AM »
Who were you taking about? I din't mention just GetBiggers. Remember Epstein, Hillary, that retarded kid from RX... I didn't defend Brandon Curry when someone started a thread about how he is the next big thing. What are you talking about. I defend those I feel are unjustly criticize. You seem to have a problem with that.

You asked me a question, I answered sincerely, yet you still claim you don't care and still haven't answer my question. What does it matter to you that I stand up and defend those that I believe are unjustly attacked or criticized instead of just acting like the sheep-like masses and just jump on the band wagon and be part of the crowd.
Honestly when i look through your post history you really have issues. you seem to start arguments everywhere.
What the fuck is your malfunction?
Did Daddy not treat you right?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2020, 06:51:48 AM »
Honestly when i look through your post history you really have issues. you seem to start arguments everywhere.

gayer than researching a man's "post history".
Y

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2020, 06:53:24 AM »
Gayer than being a Grape?  :o

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2020, 05:08:41 AM »
What the fuck is your malfunction?
Did Daddy not treat you right?

LOL! I totally own your little mind. I'm now in your head 24/7. You can't stop thinking about me. Going through my post history -- LOL! Now you are officially my little bitch boy.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2020, 05:09:41 AM »

Every post he makes he digs his own grave deeper.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2020, 05:10:30 AM »

Jeeze, can you be anymore lame?

Another failed  gimmick.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2020, 05:29:45 AM »
LOL! I totally own your little mind. I'm now in your head 24/7. You can't stop thinking about me. Going through my post history -- LOL! Now you are officially my little bitch boy.

X2

Reading your post history.... What a faggit.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2020, 05:30:56 AM »

Watch your mouth convict.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2020, 08:58:34 AM »
Why do people always come of here shitting on others who are doing far, far better than they are? I only defend those that I think I being criticized unjustly. Have you heard me defend Epstein? BLM? That nig that attacked the cop and pointed a taser at them? Have I defended Hilary Clinton who is constantly bashed and attacked on this board? Have I ever defended Strawman on this board? Primemuscle? Roastbeefpecs? Seems you like to pick and choose what you count as who I defend getting shit on.

Who cares? Well, judging by this thread it seems a lot. It seems you do. Is she really that ugly to you? It's so easy for some anonymous loser to call someone's girlfriend or wife ugly. What does your wife or girlfriend look like? She might not be your or my type but ugly? It's just insecure GetBiggers that criticize everything and everybody to make themselves feel good.

Ok, so now I answered your  serious question with a serious answer. It does bother me when others judges another unfairly. I resent the inherent unfairness in this world. I resent those who criticize others when they are not any better, and in most cases, far worse off than the object of their criticism. Now you extend to me the same courtesy and tell me why it bothers you that I come to the defense of those I feel are unjustly attacked. It bothers you so much that you actually write post addressing this issue to me directly yet in the same breath claim "who cares?"

She's a good looking woman but Getbiggers only date 11s.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2020, 12:34:25 PM »

Near impossible to squat such a colossal poundage while holding breath trying desperately not to inhale the foul odour emanating from the enormous barrel of shit hippo mejia

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2020, 01:03:28 PM »

yes the child molester. of course a real man like you Pellius would never write about under age girls would you?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2020, 01:34:34 PM »
I’m sure you can give him a few tips on looking good for the ladies You splendidly handsome hunk of a man

I’ve noticed that every time these lovely pictures are posted in a thread, he never posts again in the thread. Therefore it must be him, right?

hip hip hurray!!

^two getbiggers!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2020, 01:08:09 AM »
yes the child molester. of course a real man like you Pellius would never write about under age girls would you?

Are you calling me a child molester? A pedophile? Any evidence for that? As you've admitted, you have been going through all my post history hoping to find something to take out of context and bash me as that thread you referred to did. How bad have I owned your little mind? Well, since you read that thread you know that the matter has been close and if you want to bring it up you will be banned. Again. You want a list of the names of those that have been banned because of that thread? And notice I'm not one of them. You will be if you want to go there.

Damn, I really dropped a huge butt-hurt on you. Like you said, be a punk and eventually you will mess with the wrong guy. You best walk away and never comment on any posts I make on this board again and hope this new go around will survive. You lose again bitch boy.

The pedo stuff and underage stuff is just creepy. Stop it. If that's the kind of topics you want to discuss find another forum. Violators will be warned/banned at a moderators discretion. If you're going to whine about it, fuck off, don't want to hear it.  Before anyone brings up free speech, check under my avatar, that is a direct quote.
We're here to have fun, bust some balls and maybe talk a little bodybuilding here and there.

Any questions?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2020, 01:34:50 AM »
Are you calling me a child molester? A pedophile? Any evidence for that? As you've admitted, you have been going through all my post history hoping to find something to take out of context and bash me as that thread you referred to did. How bad have I owned your little mind? Well, since you read that thread you know that the matter has been close and if you want to bring it up you will be banned. Again. You want a list of the names of those that have been banned because of that thread? And notice I'm not one of them. You will be if you want to go there.

Damn, I really dropped a huge butt-hurt on you. Like you said, be a punk and eventually you will mess with the wrong guy. You best walk away and never comment on any posts I make on this board again and hope this new go around will survive. You lose again bitch boy.

+

=

I don't take kindly to disrespect. Not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in line at Walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners...anywhere.

People talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

Spent many years in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most people here in the 'real world' aren't ready for what could happen...and run their mouths like the world is a make-believe cartoon. Despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying the bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

The guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. If you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2020, 10:17:41 AM »

Sean's ex wife Madonna in a bathtub.

This man knows what he's doing.  :D

Basinger is 66 vs. Madonna 61.  I'd probably go Basinger surg instead of Micky's like Modonna did.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2020, 01:45:21 PM »
I’ve noticed that every time these lovely pictures are posted in a thread, he never posts again in the thread. Therefore it must be him, right?
^two getbiggers!

Definitely him, he has replied with ‘Knock it off’ and the like whenever we posted them in past yet never once denied the magnificent handsome beast in the photos were him

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2020, 01:48:37 PM »
^two getbiggers!

Yeah , its Hippolito Meija / Siouxcounty aka Hippo aka Joel Goldberg

Q

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2020, 02:58:32 PM »
Basinger is 66 vs. Madonna 61.  I'd probably go Basinger surg instead of Micky's like Modonna did.

basinger always had a stronger base of facial beauty than madonna though.

I never got the appeal of madonna. she was 6/10 facially.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2020, 03:58:21 AM »
Madonna could never compare with this , ever.

Be it in the 80s, 90s or 2000s

Q