Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 373446 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings (PICS ADDED [NO HOMO])
« Reply #700 on: October 10, 2011, 04:57:39 PM »
Good news. Chaos is now a part of the judging panel.

Sincerely yours,

Judge X

Of course. CalvinH further manipulating the process behind the scenes. Chaos' is his puppet. Everybody knows that.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #701 on: October 10, 2011, 05:02:31 PM »
Pellius...my octoroon brother....gonna have to penalize you for those pig nipples man.

;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #702 on: October 10, 2011, 05:02:57 PM »
Hazbin should be #1 with bonus mustache points.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #703 on: October 10, 2011, 05:09:10 PM »
Pellius...my octoroon brother....gonna have to penalize you for those pig nipples man.

;D

Why am I not surprised. Meanwhile BigBobs and Groink get a pass. I know that CalvinH is behind this. We'll see who has the last laugh.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #704 on: October 10, 2011, 05:14:25 PM »
Che` with a great physique!!

Big props buddy.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #705 on: October 10, 2011, 05:17:13 PM »
Aussiepro,looking damned impressive!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: October 10, 2011, 05:20:18 PM »
Pellius I haven't seen you meltdown this bad since Pandae and chaos gangbanged you into oblivion.

;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #707 on: October 10, 2011, 05:30:59 PM »
Older Pic I'll be on list #2  :'(

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #708 on: October 10, 2011, 05:34:17 PM »
Older Pic I'll be on list #2  :'(

Absolutely pathetic.

Have SOME dignity my man!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #709 on: October 10, 2011, 05:37:15 PM »
Sorry dude I thought I already had you there.
I havent been keeping up just here and there post the lists again so I dont have to view 15 damn pages.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #710 on: October 10, 2011, 06:20:41 PM »
Does b-boy have a most muscular pic? I gotta be honest here Loon and Maxxmuscle look bigger/better that b-boy IMO, but if he has a MM to compare, then I think you should use that one.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #711 on: October 10, 2011, 06:21:31 PM »
Pellius I haven't seen you meltdown this bad since Pandae and chaos gangbanged you into oblivion.

;D

There has to be justice in this world. I'm just trying to make this world a better place and I just won't stand for that snake in the grass, CalvinH, slithering his way to the top like that. How come no leg shots? Where are his legs. Sure, I don't have big thundering quads like some of these monsters here. So excuse me if I don't waddle. But I have the legs of one who has spent countless hours over many years doing wind sprints up a huge soft sand hill called Sand Dune Park. CalvinH has the legs of a man who has spent countless hours over many years getting in and out of a golf cart.

It's a travesty that he is ahead of me.

BOOM!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: October 10, 2011, 06:23:58 PM »
There has to be justice in this world. I'm just trying to make this world a better place and I just won't stand for that snake in the grass, CalvinH, slithering his way to the top like that. How come no leg shots? Where are his legs. Sure, I don't have big thundering quads like some of these monsters here. So excuse me if I don't waddle. But I have the legs of one who has spent countless hours over many years doing wind sprints up a huge soft sand hill called Sand Dune Park. CalvinH has the legs of a man who has spent countless hours over many years getting in and out of a golf cart.

It's a travesty that he is ahead of me.

BOOM!

Fail. You posted your arm pics.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #713 on: October 10, 2011, 06:24:18 PM »
Does b-boy have a most muscular pic? I gotta be honest here Loon and Maxxmuscle look bigger/better that b-boy IMO, but if he has a MM to compare, then I think you should use that one.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #714 on: October 10, 2011, 06:31:33 PM »
I saw it in person. Very impressive. He wasn't close to taking beating the winner in my opinion. The winner of that class made me think of a Phil Heath but he should be proud knowing he came that close to getting a pro card and considering he is the closest on getbig to getting that he is number 1 on that list.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #715 on: October 10, 2011, 06:34:19 PM »

That "golfer" couldn't walk half way up this soft sand hill without keeling over still clutching his can of beer.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #716 on: October 10, 2011, 06:34:42 PM »
I saw it in person. Very impressive. He wasn't close to taking beating the winner in my opinion. The winner of that class made me think of a Phil Heath but he should be proud knowing he came that close to getting a pro card and considering he is the closest on getbig to getting that he is number 1 on that list.
You quoted my post to pellius here.....not sure pellius ever competed in bodybuilding.

Judging from the MM pic you just posted of b-boy, I would put him below Loon and Maxxmuscle...I guess we would need to see their leg pics, but on upper body alone I think they both beat him.

Pellius, this isn't an athletic event, this is a pageant based solely on looks......ClavinH "Looks" better than you. If you would like to start your own "Too poor to afford a gym so I have to run uphill in public places" thread, by all means, go ahead. :)  BTW......when was the last time you ran up that hill?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #717 on: October 10, 2011, 06:37:21 PM »
Now they have Wes sitting below CalvinH. This is just outrageous! Yaroni is going to hear about this.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #718 on: October 10, 2011, 06:51:57 PM »
You quoted my post to pellius here.....not sure pellius ever competed in bodybuilding.

Judging from the MM pic you just posted of b-boy, I would put him below Loon and Maxxmuscle...I guess we would need to see their leg pics, but on upper body alone I think they both beat him.

Pellius, this isn't an athletic event, this is a pageant based solely on looks......ClavinH "Looks" better than you. If you would like to start your own "Too poor to afford a gym so I have to run uphill in public places" thread, by all means, go ahead. :)  BTW......when was the last time you ran up that hill?
Yeah wrong quote. I think a better way to compare are MM stage shots. Anyone can look awesome in a bathroom mirror or in gym photos.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #719 on: October 10, 2011, 06:56:30 PM »
I was going to say keep in mind bboy is on stage while these guys are at home/gym..

I tried getting the ratios right but its not 100%. Better than nothing
The camera is also very close and point down as with B-boy it is far off and angles up. As i said before. Looking big in your bathroom mirror and looking big on stage are totally different things.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #720 on: October 10, 2011, 07:00:54 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #721 on: October 10, 2011, 07:01:03 PM »
I was going to say keep in mind bboy is on stage while these guys are at home/gym..

I tried getting the ratios right but its not 100%. Better than nothing
We can only speculate "what if"....what if these guys were on stage.....what if b-boy was in a bathroom shot.......making a decision with the pictures present, both of those guys appear to be thicker and more muscular than b-boy. Anything other than the pics presented here is pure speculation, unless of course they have more pics to present?? Maybe b-boy can post a pic from just before the contest or during his diet that would show him to be bigger/better than these guys??
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #722 on: October 10, 2011, 07:07:47 PM »
Now they have Wes sitting below CalvinH. This is just outrageous! Yaroni is going to hear about this.

I hate to say it but CalvinH appears to be a pretty big guy and while I know that you're ripped to pieces, you sacrifice a ton of muscle in the process.  We went back and forth on this last year, remember, when we were arguing about who had the better physique.  You got conditioning down pat but the muscularity and size isn't there...the midsection prob isn't that big but it does distract from your physique and I've seen your full picture.

But like I said before, there appears to be a hodge podge criteria set.  But I'm not going to complain about any further placings because quite frankly I'm still getting killed by all of these juicers.

Oh well...at least I'm still gettin paid.. ;D
A

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #723 on: October 10, 2011, 07:09:01 PM »
chaos, here is Loons on stage most muscular

Quite obviously beats b-boy don't you think ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #724 on: October 10, 2011, 07:09:41 PM »
chaos, here is Loons on stage most muscular

Loon is a fucking freak of nature....big ass Euro physique.  But I hate that damn Dream Tan shit
A