Author Topic: hcg  (Read 1854 times)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
hcg
« on: November 26, 2007, 04:39:15 PM »
what is the standard for you guys when it comes to hcg? do you all us eit furing cycle and if so how much per wk, or do you use it post cycle, and what is the protocol on the amount and lenght.   \\thanks
muscle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: hcg
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 05:46:31 PM »
PCT, 10-14days, 1000iu/ed

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 06:07:19 PM »
I like it best right after the heavy androgens. Then a month of HCG 1000iu every 3rd day
 (That is If not cut a little short by nausea,the stuff can make me feel like puke)
Next Tprop and stanoz after taht month of HCG.

I dont like it with AAS on cycle, and Im not a fan of it Post cycle anymore either.

bottom line is find out how YOUR body reacts to it.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 02:11:07 PM »
If I use the hcg post cycle, when do I start taking it, before the nolva/clomid or with it?
muscle

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 02:44:17 PM »
If I use the hcg post cycle, when do I start taking it, before the nolva/clomid or with it?

HCG in in bigger doses starts to aromatise. I like the bigger shots (1000-1500iu) so I allways take Nolva with it. Not doing so for me would be Gyno issue. Perhapas Adex or letro works as well then, I dont use them.

I dont do HCG post cycle anymore, when I did I'd do it First with the nolva, then the clomid last.

For myself, most important Recovery detail is getting rid of the long acting androgen for about a month first.
Bringing the dose of that stuff gradually down also helps a lot for me.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 02:49:48 PM »
So your saying since I'm doing test e which is a long ester, take the hcg immediatly after last shot, and then do the nolva/clomid 14 days after last shot?
muscle

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 03:00:16 PM »
So your saying since I'm doing test e which is a long ester, take the hcg immediatly after last shot, and then do the nolva/clomid 14 days after last shot?

If your coming completely off for 6 weeks or so, I'd gradually bring the dose of the TE down to about 250 ew first.

I'd take 1000iu of HCG starting 5-7 days after the last shot.
Then every 3rd day. (fridge that HCG)

10,oooiu = about 30 days. If not using nolva with the HCG keep tuned in for any gyno symptoms.
HCG kicks ass, I like it. YOU bee Very strong and major sex machine. I allways use nolva with HCG, I cant avoid that.

Then clomid at 50-100mg ed for 10-14 days. Thats what I do with good results, others vary.

That clomid has a 10 day 1/2 life if I recall. That makes for almost 100 days till its clear to totally Zero.

Waiting 7-8 weeks after that last tab of clomid is realistic if you want to get back to pretty close to natural function. When you hit some androgen after that, you'll swell up pretty fast again.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 03:22:54 PM »
I'm really not an idiot, can you map it out, I'm taking 500mg test e and will taper with test prop, when should I start the prop and when should I start the hcg/pct? Can you map it all out so I don't get confused, thanks bro
muscle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 03:29:44 PM »
I'm really not an idiot, can you map it out, I'm taking 500mg test e and will taper with test prop, when should I start the prop and when should I start the hcg/pct? Can you map it all out so I don't get confused, thanks bro
I would start the HCG the 1-2 days after last prop injection. Unlike trab, I would hold off on the rest until after the hcg.

I don't taper my test, so I'm not help with that. I find it unnecessary.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 06:16:46 PM »
So what if I don't switch to prop and just use test e till end of cycle, when would I start the hcg and would I start the nolva/clomid 2 wks after last inject?
muscle

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2007, 04:38:12 AM »
So what if I don't switch to prop and just use test e till end of cycle, when would I start the hcg and would I start the nolva/clomid 2 wks after last inject?

YOU ARE A IDIOT, YOU CANT EVEN STATE YOUR QUESTION CLEARLY SO IT CAN BE ANSWERED.
YOU CHANGED BACK AND FORTH FROM ENDING W/ te TO end with tp. BIG DIFFERANCE IN  1/2 LIFE THERE KID.

IF YOU DONT KNOW THE DURATION OF ACTION OF WHAT YOUR TAKING - YOU SHOULD NOT BE TAKING IT!!

IF YOU KNOW THE DURATION YOU TAKE IT AT A TIME TO AVOID A BIG HORMONAL DIP.

There are as many ways of taking HCG as womens hair color.
Two guys clearly described theirs and it went right by you.

Switching to Tp for a month then clomid the  day after last shot would be easiest for you.
Skip the HCG for now, too complicated for you. Your ideas how theis stuff work are distorted.

You get a feel for this stuff all acting. Templates of weeks and Mgs dont cut it.
You totally ignored lots of good info. Thats whats important, not some template "Laid out".

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2007, 05:40:11 AM »
There is a whole stickey on this I thought?

muscle19, read what RDW wrote in the stickey above. It explains everything and might clear up a lot of the confusion you are having. trab is right though, everyone here will use it differantly. Some use on cycle at 500 iu eod, some PCT, some not at all...research a bit before asking too many questions as it could clear some things up for you man....

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2007, 06:04:55 AM »
The whole idea of "Maping it out" is flawed.

It comes with the notion of a magic muscle recipie. As wrong as it gets.

He can read that HCG sticky and hes going to come right back asking for a day and MG plan on a platter,
and there is no clear answer.

A perfect candidate for never coming off.

Should just map him out a 20year nonstop cycle with kidney transplant at end.

Ive a question for him - Please describe what HCG does in the body and why you are taking it.
seems like a fair question. I doubt he has much a answer.

4thAD

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2007, 06:55:01 AM »
enough said this is the only rway to use HCG. Its not for PCT thats prehistoric thinking. 500iu 2x ew from start to two weeks prior to end of cycle. If you run it this way you will recover much faster. Run nolva or clomid (your choice) and aromasin for pct. Using HCG in thi way keeps your balls full an recovery is simple. My last cycle was 30mg dbol, 750mg Test e, and 400mg deca. Quit cold turkey after 18 weeks and didnt even feel like I really came off. Felt a little off around around week 6 after cycle, but other than that it was a snap. I credit to the HCG use during cycle and the aromasin for pct. Ive been of for around 3 months and only own 5lbs.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=182609.0

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2007, 07:46:18 AM »
Good! I have read the thread and do understand what hcg does and how it works, I hear so many different ways, I just want a lot of options to choose from, I'm using test e and will probablyg switch to prop at the end if I can get it, but if I can't get prop, I know to start clomid and nolva 2 wks after last shot, I just want to hear options of when to take hcg, that's it, all the negative stuff isn't worth it! Fo I take hcg right after last test e shot and end hcg when I need to start nolva/clomid?
muscle

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2007, 09:32:23 AM »
I'm not going against Arnold or Trab but i prefer to run HCG the last 6 weeks of the actual cycle. i'll run 250iu every 3 days the last 6 weeks that i'm using test. then i start PCT the day after my last injection, unless i'm using Sust, then i'll wait a week. i've never tried to run HCG with my actual PCT, but i'm not saying it won't work.

in the end it's a personal preference. everyone i know uses HCG differently. i just wanted to throw my personal opinion out there. this thread is confusing me so i'm just adding my .02. no offense to anyone.

Good luck.

8)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2007, 09:43:58 AM »
Do you find you recover better by using hcg during the last 6 wks? I've been on for awhile and just want to know opinions on getting my little friends working properly again, what type of test are you using?
muscle

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2007, 09:48:12 AM »
enough said this is the only rway to use HCG. Its not for PCT thats prehistoric thinking. 500iu 2x ew from start to two weeks prior to end of cycle. If you run it this way you will recover much faster. Run nolva or clomid (your choice) and aromasin for pct. Using HCG in thi way keeps your balls full an recovery is simple. My last cycle was 30mg dbol, 750mg Test e, and 400mg deca. Quit cold turkey after 18 weeks and didnt even feel like I really came off. Felt a little off around around week 6 after cycle, but other than that it was a snap. I credit to the HCG use during cycle and the aromasin for pct. Ive been of for around 3 months and only own 5lbs.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=182609.0

What did you do at that 6 week mark after your cycle when you felt a little off?

Your last sentence meant you only lost 5lbs after being off for 3 mos.?

Man, I think I really fucked up my PCT this time around...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2007, 10:37:42 AM »
What's aromasin?
muscle

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2007, 10:46:07 AM »

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2007, 11:11:46 AM »
Yet another way to use it by Overload.

You need get a feel for this stuff and go with what works for you.

A "map" is not helpfull. Reading others experiences is. Your own are what will count.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2007, 12:27:56 PM »
Do you find you recover better by using hcg during the last 6 wks? I've been on for awhile and just want to know opinions on getting my little friends working properly again, what type of test are you using?

i can't say i recover "better" because i've always done it the same way. my opinion is to get your boys working properly before you quit the test, i personally think this helps with PCT, but again my opinion.

ending with prop will be the best option, then start PCT the day after your last injection.

even when using Test E/C i start PCT the day after my last test/HCG injection, even though i have 10 days before the test begins to clear. i like to get the PCT rolling before all the extra test is out of my system and i run PCT for up to 6-8 weeks depending on how i feel. i've always recovered well doing it like this but i can't say it's better than what Arnold and Trab suggested.

Trab is spot on, try it one way and see what happens. if you don't like the outcome, try another method.

8)

4thAD

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2007, 12:56:15 PM »
What did you do at that 6 week mark after your cycle when you felt a little off?

Your last sentence meant you only lost 5lbs after being off for 3 mos.?

Man, I think I really fucked up my PCT this time around...

I did nothing different at the 6 week mark. When I pulled the trigger on the test I waited 2 weeks and then started which onsisted of:

Week 1-4 20mg Nolvadex ed
Week 1-6 25mg Aromasin ed
Week 1-6 1000iu vitamin e ed 1 in the am and 1 in the pm
Week 1-4 5mg albuterol for its anti catabolic effect on training day's

When I stopped the gear I just ate and trained like I had never come off. I basically lost the water weight, and I never put on that much water.