Author Topic: CYCLE ADVICE NEEDED  (Read 1321 times)

aussiepro

• Getbig III
CYCLE ADVICE NEEDED
« on: November 26, 2007, 07:58:23 PM »
Hello all. i'm just about to start juicing on friday (first time ever) I'm 21 years old and have been lifting weights for about 4 years or so,, i've got a good physique (for a natural guy) but wanting to step it up a notch. i will be doing it with some pretty experienced people who have been bbing for a while now, i will be taking 2mls of sustanon for 10-12 weeks, (thats all)
HONESTLY WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE REAKON I WILL ACHIEVE (EG MUSCLE MASS SIDE EFFECTS)
i have asked the people i'm doing it with but i wanted to get a few more people opinion. thanks you all  ;D ;D ;D
there's no magic pills... just needles

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: CYCLE ADVICE NEEDED
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 08:39:09 PM »
You should grow like a weed...sides should be minimal.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 09:23:51 PM »
thanks for the input.. thats what the guys were telling me, but i wasn't sure if they were just fucking with me

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 10:49:32 PM »
That is a very small amount I personally would run hcg with it and some nolvadex

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 10:56:32 PM »
That is a very small amount I personally would run hcg with it and some nolvadex
Nah, no need here...if he has gyno symptoms flair up, then sure, he should start taking something...an AI like arimidex or letrozol would be his best choices...save the nolva for PCT.

On the HCG, he could get by without this as well, but if he were to use it, during PCT would be optimal, and it would help his transition, but it's not a must in this cycle or PCT IMO.

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 11:05:52 PM »
YOur right on the hcg but  I would run nolva during and letro the last couple of weeks I dunno everyone is different thats not my thing if I was bulking it would be something like Deca test dbol hcg and nolva but this is his first

atr911

• Getbig II
  • This is why we GetBig
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 12:20:35 AM »
Is sust in that amount really a good idea for first cycle?  Just sounds to me like you'll be yo-yo your levels alot.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but each amp of sust only contains 100mg of the long ester undecanoate and the rest will clear your system within 3 days or so.  A wiser choice might be test enanthate or cypionate.  If you're stuck on sust, an injection every 2-3 days is probably a better idea.  You're gonna shut your boys down either way, might aswell make it worth the ride.

I'm sure more people will have suggestions for you.
Git 'er dun!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 05:01:57 AM »
Is sust in that amount really a good idea for first cycle?  Just sounds to me like you'll be yo-yo your levels alot.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but each amp of sust only contains 100mg of the long ester undecanoate and the rest will clear your system within 3 days or so.  A wiser choice might be test enanthate or cypionate.  If you're stuck on sust, an injection every 2-3 days is probably a better idea.  You're gonna shut your boys down either way, might aswell make it worth the ride.

I'm sure more people will have suggestions for you.

He will feel results reguardless of that dosing pattern but I totally agree 3 times a week is the min I would take sust.  I hate those blends, but people buy into it. 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 07:04:46 AM »
I'd Up the SUS dose.
Its a trickle dose intended for a month of HRT.

This IS NOT a big dose of testo.

Your 2cc is only about 200mg of rapid to moderate acting testo.

You'll gain on it, but youll gain better on twice as much with the same shutdown result.
You ARE GOING TO PAY A PRICE IN SHUTDOWN, may as well get OPTIMAL RESULTS for it?

Start with more and drop the dose is what I'd do.

Rising or high dose is less side effects than falling or low dose in my experience.

Frankly if someone cant chart out the release rate of all 4 esters they shouldnt use it for performance enhancement.  Same thing if one dont have a handle on Half-Lifes of medications.
THey have no Biz using like taht.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 03:57:00 PM »
thanks all for the advice...
what i think everyone is saying is that i need to increase the dosage

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2007, 04:22:42 PM »
Hello all. i'm just about to start juicing on friday (first time ever) I'm 21 years old and have been lifting weights for about 4 years or so,, i've got a good physique (for a natural guy) but wanting to step it up a notch. i will be doing it with some pretty experienced people who have been bbing for a while now, i will be taking 2mls of sustanon for 10-12 weeks, (thats all)
HONESTLY WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE REAKON I WILL ACHIEVE (EG MUSCLE MASS SIDE EFFECTS)
i have asked the people i'm doing it with but i wanted to get a few more people opinion. thanks you all  ;D ;D ;D
as long as you eat, train and rest correctly you'll make FANTASTIC gains, 500mg. of test is plenty for a first time cycle, enjoy it.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2007, 04:59:06 PM »
Yup, at that age you'll blow up, probably to the point that if anyone doesn't see you for a while they'll freak out when they do see you.  If you have a GF, warn her in advance too cause they can freak out if they don't know what's going on =)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2007, 05:37:09 PM »
as long as you eat, train and rest correctly you'll make FANTASTIC gains, 500mg. of test is plenty for a first time cycle, enjoy it.

500mg of TE YES, Hes talkin 500mg of SUS. Big difference till several weeks down the road.
I'd up that dose at the start if sus, or use straight 500TE.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2007, 06:19:22 PM »
i actually wanted to use test e, but the guy i'm doing it with said to use sus, he said he used them both and for my first time i should try sus and see how that works out for me..

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2007, 07:16:19 PM »
500mg of TE YES, Hes talkin 500mg of SUS. Big difference till several weeks down the road.
I'd up that dose at the start if sus, or use straight 500TE.

Have to agree with this completely, problem being is there is a lot of water rention with Test E...although, now that I read back same as Sust...

Did you say the reson you are going to do Sust is because someone else is going to?

Dude what might work for him might not give you the same side effects...

By the way on Sust I get killer acne on my back, Test E I don't get even a 1/4 of it on my back. Just thought I would throw that in there. I remember once when I did bench I got up and it looked like someone sprayed ketchup at the back of my shirt...wasn't plesent.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2007, 07:28:41 PM »
Have to agree with this completely, problem being is there is a lot of water rention with Test E...although, now that I read back same as Sust...

Did you say the reson you are going to do Sust is because someone else is going to?

Dude what might work for him might not give you the same side effects...

By the way on Sust I get killer acne on my back, Test E I don't get even a 1/4 of it on my back. Just thought I would throw that in there. I remember once when I did bench I got up and it looked like someone sprayed ketchup at the back of my shirt...wasn't plesent.
i appreciate all the responses cheers.
the reason i'm doing the sust is that the person i'm doing it with recommended it for my first time, he will be doing it with me and he's gonna use sust again, I know i wont get the same gains he did but he said the side effects weren't that bad compared to the gains, Any way i start in 2 days time (i'm 1 day ahead of most of you) on friday. so i will keep you all updated. most people have said that i should experience some pretty good gains and at the end of the day thats what i'm after

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2007, 07:37:27 PM »
i appreciate all the responses cheers.
the reason i'm doing the sust is that the person i'm doing it with recommended it for my first time, he will be doing it with me and he's gonna use sust again, I know i wont get the same gains he did but he said the side effects weren't that bad compared to the gains, Any way i start in 2 days time (i'm 1 day ahead of most of you) on friday. so i will keep you all updated. most people have said that i should experience some pretty good gains and at the end of the day thats what i'm after

Fair enough bro, just keep level headed and remember that it is no magic drug that will get your bench from 100 to 400LBS in 1 day. I've seen it happen all to often, not saying your going to, but guys get the superman complex and feel they can lift anything and won't get hurt....how you bullshit call!!!!!!!!
Just spot me BITCH!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2007, 04:14:14 AM »
i actually wanted to use test e, but the guy i'm doing it with said to use sus, he said he used them both and for my first time i should try sus and see how that works out for me..

You'll gain on 2cc, But its a very mild dose. You can allways take more. Ive never figured out how to remove it after injected.

REmember the Sustanon is doing its thing for about 21 days after each shot. Mark your callander.
If you transition to other compounds you'll want to start them about day 17 or so.

Id personaly  hit 2 x 2cc shots of it the first week to start off fast. Some Dbol tablets also.

You know about recovery and supression of Natural Testo? Its not a peach when you come off.
We are dissrupting the bodys normal function and no matter what you do there is a lag time and uncomfortable
readjustment period. Staying on long enough for gains and to make them stick is one thing, permanent nonstop use is another.

4thAD

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2007, 07:00:58 AM »
test e bro way better for a first cycle IMO.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2007, 06:48:25 PM »
My first ever injectable cycle was 500mg of Sust EW for 10 weeks.

Pros: Good gains (size & strength) & sex drive went through the roof.

Cons: Shots hurt like a bitch.