Author Topic: Denise Rutkowski - Then and Now Pics  (Read 516917 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: Denise Rutkowski
« Reply #400 on: September 06, 2013, 08:44:07 AM »
Quite a few wear wigs because of thinning hair. Some wear weaves and a some although fewer have had transplants.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #401 on: September 06, 2013, 09:01:35 AM »

Rick James is also on the Mel Gibson stack, I see.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #402 on: September 06, 2013, 09:58:13 AM »
She looks good  :D :'(

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #403 on: September 06, 2013, 11:20:39 AM »
Quite a few wear wigs because of thinning hair. Some wear weaves and a some although fewer have had transplants.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: September 06, 2013, 11:45:08 AM »
What a disgusting sickness female bodybuilding is.

Well yes to a degree but it doesn't have to be of at least to the degree of is now. You can at least try to minimise the side effects and yes it's possible. For example var is one of the worse drugs for a woman to use.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: September 06, 2013, 11:47:49 AM »
Well yes to a degree but it doesn't have to be of at least to the degree of is now. You can at least try to minimise the side effects and yes it's possible. For example var is one of the worse drugs for a woman to use.

??? ??? ???

I thought var was the safest?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: September 06, 2013, 11:51:01 AM »
But isn't var one of the main drugs that these "women" are using?

Sadly yes.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: September 06, 2013, 11:53:49 AM »
??? ??? ???

I thought var was the safest?

Depends on what you mean by safe. Var is notorious for giving a girl a deep voice.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #408 on: September 06, 2013, 12:03:43 PM »
Depends on what you mean by safe. Var is notorious for giving a girl a deep voice.

The literature says anavar has very low androgenic effects?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: September 06, 2013, 12:49:18 PM »
The literature says anavar has very low androgenic effects?

Real life application trumps paper.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: September 06, 2013, 12:50:50 PM »
Real life application trumps paper.

which oral aas do you think is best for low dose female users e.g. alternative to 10mg var?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #411 on: September 06, 2013, 12:58:19 PM »
I don't even understand why people are using drugs these days

I can see back in the old days you do it legally, get it from a doctor, etc..

now you've got to be a criminal (at least in many cases) and you're taking bootleg crap and other shit and have no clue if it's safe or even if the label is accurate

All for what ?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: September 06, 2013, 01:01:18 PM »
which oral aas do you think is best for low dose female users e.g. alternative to 10mg var?

10 mgs of winny will build lots of muscle  with no sides.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #413 on: September 06, 2013, 02:32:42 PM »
I don't even understand why people are using drugs these days

I can see back in the old days you do it legally, get it from a doctor, etc..

now you've got to be a criminal (at least in many cases) and you're taking bootleg crap and other shit and have no clue if it's safe or even if the label is accurate

All for what ?

That's a no brainer, to look like a legit bodybuilder 8)
Yeah, times have changed since the late eighties and governments don't realize the consequences :-\

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #414 on: September 06, 2013, 04:05:14 PM »
So when does Operation Getbiggers Acting Like Her Legal Guardians begin?

On_Swole

• Expert
  • Getbig III
« Reply #415 on: September 06, 2013, 04:55:02 PM »
For example var is one of the worse drugs for a woman to use.

With this, I will strongly, yet respectfully, disagree. Perhaps the Chinese powder and basement brews that are out there passing themselves off as anavar nowadays (when in fact they contain dianabol or some other vastly cheaper androgenic compound), but not legitimate oxandrolone. 100% legitimate pharmaceutical oxandrolone (brand name Oxandrin or generic) will not provide any masculinization effects in the majority of women up to 30-40mg daily. This comes not only from first hand experience in application as a PED, but also from several years of experience with HIV patients, as well as countless independent studies. Two compounds that are typically thought of as being "safe" as far as least masculinizing is concerned (nandrolone and stanazolol), have proven to be the most masculinizing. 10mg of winstrol a day is a recipe for disaster in a very short period.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: September 06, 2013, 05:11:29 PM »
With this, I will strongly, yet respectfully, disagree. Perhaps the Chinese powder and basement brews that are out there passing themselves off as anavar nowadays (when in fact they contain dianabol or some other vastly cheaper androgenic compound), but not legitimate oxandrolone. 100% legitimate pharmaceutical oxandrolone (brand name Oxandrin or generic) will not provide any masculinization effects in the majority of women up to 30-40mg daily. This comes not only from first hand experience in application as a PED, but also from several years of experience with HIV patients, as well as countless independent studies. Two compounds that are typically thought of as being "safe" as far as least masculinizing is concerned (nandrolone and stanazolol), have proven to be the most masculinizing. 10mg of winstrol a day is a recipe for disaster in a very short period.

I also speak of real pharmacy brand Anavar, the 2.5 football shaped pills. This goes back to the 80's when we paid $30 a bottle straight from the pharmacy. Know girls who took the same dose and everyone of them messed their voice up.

I personally know girls who have done low dose winny with ZERO masculinization side effects. I worked with a girl years ago who was dead set on using and had never used anything before and could not risk anyone knowing due to her family and job. She used 10 mgs winny and put on a very good amount of size with zero sides. Now, with any drug if you go high enough sure sides will happen, but with Anavar I can easily tell just by their voice. In fact, a couple weeks ago I was talking to a figure competitor and I noticed her voice and asked her how much var she was using. You could tell she was pretty taken aback by my question she then told me 50mgs. daily.  ;D

Someone mentioned on here that Denise took Anadrol and if you listen to some of her videos her voice doesn't sound bad at all in fact it sounds pretty normal. Dan Duchaine was known for putting women on drol and if you keep the dose low enough, around 20 mgs or so you will not get the deep voice you encounter from Var, but you will build some good size.

Just wanted to add this. When it comes to winny I would never recommend a woman taking injectable, it metabolizes far too quickly and will cause sides.  So for example if a woman was going to use 10 mgs daily of oral and she thought that using 50 to 100 mgs inject weekly was the same then no it's not as far as causing sides. As far a deca is concerned if a woman is going to use deca they may a well use test.

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #417 on: September 06, 2013, 07:33:31 PM »
A whole page of misinformation based on bro-science right here with regards to Winny...  ::)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #418 on: September 19, 2013, 11:08:34 PM »
any news?

Is it really her?

RX MOGOL

• Getbig II
« Reply #419 on: September 20, 2013, 01:09:31 AM »
10 MG's of Winnie...you are a retard.  Winstrol is one of the worst thing for women. Thickens the vocal cords and causes hair growth.  Learn what you are talking about before you throw shit out there

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: September 20, 2013, 06:57:10 AM »
10 MG's of Winnie...you are a retard.  Winstrol is one of the worst thing for women. Thickens the vocal cords and causes hair growth.  Learn what you are talking about before you throw shit out there

Let's recap for the reading impaired. 10 mgs of winny will build just as much muscle with less sides in women than Anavar at 30 to 40 mgs who are concerned about virilization. But thanks Mr armchair scientist for correcting me on something I've had years of first hand experience with. Seriously though in all modesty think twice about criticizing me and making yourself look stupid. I happen to know what I speak of on this issue.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: September 20, 2013, 07:08:28 AM »
Let's recap for the reading impaired. 10 mgs of winny will build just as much muscle with less sides in women than Anavar at 30 to 40 mgs who are concerned about virilization. But thanks Mr armchair scientist for correcting me on something I've had years of first hand experience with. Seriously though in all modesty think twice about criticizing me and making yourself look stupid. I happen to know what I speak of on this issue.

Hahaha, RX Mongoloid TKO.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #422 on: September 20, 2013, 07:11:39 AM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #423 on: September 20, 2013, 07:35:39 AM »
Does the clit get bigger no matter what a woman uses?
A

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #424 on: September 20, 2013, 07:41:19 AM »
pretty much but it's all good  ;) for the most part they get hornier, easier to pickup a juiced chick.
sept 10th APF