Author Topic: Denise Rutkowski - Then and Now Pics  (Read 517006 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Denise Rutkowski
« Reply #450 on: September 22, 2013, 09:12:27 PM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #451 on: September 22, 2013, 09:22:11 PM »
Rutkowski had nice tits in the summer of 1993.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #452 on: September 22, 2013, 09:35:09 PM »
Here's a real Denise Rutkowski story;

Might have been summer 1992, Denise calls me and tells me to swing by the house and pick up some mail.

I moved out of a house at 650 Sunset, a few blocks down from Golds Venice. A decent house, lots of gangsters close by, fine.

I stop by and Denise, Jack and I are sitting on the front steps and Denise hands me a huge stack of mail. I open a letter and it's a check for $450. I open another letter and it's another check for $450. Denise opens a letter and says, "Hey Tom here's a check for $450." Jack says, "Here's another check for $450."

Denice, Jack and I open thirteen envelopes, each filled with a check for $450.  $5,000+ bucks from some "state unemployment" rubbish.
a

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #453 on: October 09, 2013, 11:18:53 PM »
Bump.

This story still disturbs me.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #454 on: October 10, 2013, 04:38:07 AM »
She was a very nice person.  She was with John Romano for a while too... probably why she killed herself.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #455 on: October 10, 2013, 05:06:41 AM »

Another one who burned out quickly. 

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: October 10, 2013, 05:37:29 AM »
^^
Any chance of getting a few choice stories?? ;)

I ate at the restaurant often and every time I saw her it was a different subject... stories about Romano's cocaine and steroid usage (she caught him injecting once), relationships with multiple women and all the kids he had (some out of wedlock), all the different places John lived and how he moved around a lot because certain people were "after" him.  She did not seem to like/admire her father very much.  She was angry at him about how he treated Shelley.  She said Shelley was very nice... John not only cheated on her, but he used and took advantage of her... he convinced her to "up the dose" so she could get on the American Gladiators tv show.  Shelley never wanted to be on that show, but John made her do it because he needed the money.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #457 on: October 10, 2013, 05:44:20 AM »
I ate at the restaurant often and every time I saw her it was a different subject... stories about Romano's cocaine and steroid usage (she caught him injecting once), relationships with multiple women and all the kids he had (some out of wedlock), all the different places John lived and how he moved around a lot because certain people were "after" him.  She did not seem to like/admire her father very much.  She was angry at him about how he treated Shelley.  She said Shelley was very nice... John not only cheated on her, but he used and took advantage of her... he convinced her to "up the dose" so she could get on the American Gladiators tv show.  Shelley never wanted to be on that show, but John made her do it because he needed the money.

Tragic for sure. 
A

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #458 on: October 10, 2013, 09:59:56 AM »
It was a 25mg/day, atleast that was the number admitted to. He also made mention of knowing certain girls from Gold's had to shave every few days, otherwise they'd start to show a beard. Didn't mention Denise for that, but he did mention a few known girls, who I won't mention out of kindness.

I loved those Dirty Dieting newsletters!  Dan's Deviant Delights section was a little to filled with phaggotry, but his stories were hilarious!  I remember the Denise story he told about her posing in Gold's Venice before a show.  She was hitting ab poses and blasted a shart out of her shorts.  He said a stream of fish oil squirted out her ass and ran down her leg!  Oh if only cell phones existed back then. 

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: October 10, 2013, 10:15:00 AM »
Damn, I haven't seen this one before
This appears to be before she started taking anything

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #460 on: October 10, 2013, 11:57:00 AM »
I also speak of real pharmacy brand Anavar, the 2.5 football shaped pills. This goes back to the 80's when we paid $30 a bottle straight from the pharmacy. Know girls who took the same dose and everyone of them messed their voice up.

I personally know girls who have done low dose winny with ZERO masculinization side effects. I worked with a girl years ago who was dead set on using and had never used anything before and could not risk anyone knowing due to her family and job. She used 10 mgs winny and put on a very good amount of size with zero sides. Now, with any drug if you go high enough sure sides will happen, but with Anavar I can easily tell just by their voice. In fact, a couple weeks ago I was talking to a figure competitor and I noticed her voice and asked her how much var she was using. You could tell she was pretty taken aback by my question she then told me 50mgs. daily.  ;D

Someone mentioned on here that Denise took Anadrol and if you listen to some of her videos her voice doesn't sound bad at all in fact it sounds pretty normal. Dan Duchaine was known for putting women on drol and if you keep the dose low enough, around 20 mgs or so you will not get the deep voice you encounter from Var, but you will build some good size.

Just wanted to add this. When it comes to winny I would never recommend a woman taking injectable, it metabolizes far too quickly and will cause sides.  So for example if a woman was going to use 10 mgs daily of oral and she thought that using 50 to 100 mgs inject weekly was the same then no it's not as far as causing sides. As far a deca is concerned if a woman is going to use deca they may a well use test.
The 2.5 mg Anavar was the first steroid I ever took! Loved them!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: October 10, 2013, 12:04:38 PM »
Bump.

This story still disturbs me.

x2

Getbig/bodybuilding story of the year IMO.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #462 on: October 10, 2013, 12:10:51 PM »
denise masino

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #463 on: October 10, 2013, 12:14:17 PM »
denise hoshor

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #464 on: October 10, 2013, 12:40:31 PM »
 ;)

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: October 10, 2013, 02:27:59 PM »
Meh,  I always preferred the more feminine female bodybuilders such as Sharon Bruneau

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #466 on: October 10, 2013, 03:23:43 PM »
Meh,  I always preferred the more feminine female bodybuilders such as Sharon Bruneau

No ass :-\

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: October 10, 2013, 03:43:22 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #468 on: October 10, 2013, 03:44:48 PM »
You got that right!

Another woman trying to be a man.  ::)

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #469 on: October 10, 2013, 04:30:48 PM »
Another woman trying to be a man.  ::)
She was hot back in the day but used to constantly parade up and down the floor doing db lunges expecting everyone to move out of her way.  I couldn't stand that arrogant bullshit.

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: October 10, 2013, 04:32:43 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: October 10, 2013, 04:34:39 PM »

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #472 on: October 11, 2013, 12:11:07 AM »
I loved those Dirty Dieting newsletters!  Dan's Deviant Delights section was a little to filled with phaggotry, but his stories were hilarious!  I remember the Denise story he told about her posing in Gold's Venice before a show.  She was hitting ab poses and blasted a shart out of her shorts.  He said a stream of fish oil squirted out her ass and ran down her leg!  Oh if only cell phones existed back then. 

Love it,have those old letters believe they were gray paper back in the garage. To bad more body builders don't have fish oil coming out of their ass we mite actually see 90s condition again :D

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #473 on: February 16, 2014, 10:39:38 PM »
She got arrested again back in December... :( :-\

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: February 16, 2014, 10:45:02 PM »