Author Topic: Denise Rutkowski - Then and Now Pics  (Read 520713 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Denise Rutkowski - Then and Now Pics
« Reply #600 on: February 21, 2014, 12:37:52 PM »
Tommy, any chance you can share more stories about her?

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #601 on: February 21, 2014, 12:48:50 PM »
Is she a lesbian now?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #602 on: February 21, 2014, 12:52:21 PM »

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #603 on: February 21, 2014, 01:02:33 PM »
Tommy, any chance you can share more stories about her?

Taken from another board

Remember Denise Rutkowski?  Won the '93 USA womens then won her first pro show/Jan Tana and then got 2nd at her first Olympia.  Here's why you never heard of her again: CRACK!  Denise used to live "in the hood" in Venice, called "ghost town."  Anyway, she lived with her bf and training partner Jeff J, who always sported a new black eye from her, or broken arm,etc, and her 250 pound lesbian lover.  Now, get this: she was also fucking the head of the Rolling 60s Crips!  He would store the gangs drugs and weapons at her house.  Anyway, she was a major crack fiend and that's where all her $$$ went.  She used to raise pit-bulls too and her stud dog, Gangster, was one mean s.o.b!  Anyway, one night the cops rousted her down in Torrance when she was living in her car with her dog.  Sad.  She hadn't been training and was completely out of it. Anyway, she made her way back east and "found religion," as they all seem to, and that's the last I heard of her.  One time she called me up from the hospital and asked me to come get her.  She said the doctors were inserting spiders and bugs under her skin and that she had to escape.  What makes all of this really sad (btw/I did not go and get her) was her potential.  Definite Ms. O material there.  Oh well.  Prior to bodybuilding Denise was a stripper down in San Diego. Anyway, I remember when Dan Duchaine was giving her help and he told me back then this was one to watch.  He was right.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #604 on: February 21, 2014, 01:18:10 PM »
Taken from another board

Remember Denise Rutkowski?  Won the '93 USA womens then won her first pro show/Jan Tana and then got 2nd at her first Olympia.  Here's why you never heard of her again: CRACK!  Denise used to live "in the hood" in Venice, called "ghost town."  Anyway, she lived with her bf and training partner Jeff J, who always sported a new black eye from her, or broken arm,etc, and her 250 pound lesbian lover.  Now, get this: she was also fucking the head of the Rolling 60s Crips!  He would store the gangs drugs and weapons at her house.  Anyway, she was a major crack fiend and that's where all her $$$ went.  She used to raise pit-bulls too and her stud dog, Gangster, was one mean s.o.b!  Anyway, one night the cops rousted her down in Torrance when she was living in her car with her dog.  Sad.  She hadn't been training and was completely out of it. Anyway, she made her way back east and "found religion," as they all seem to, and that's the last I heard of her.  One time she called me up from the hospital and asked me to come get her.  She said the doctors were inserting spiders and bugs under her skin and that she had to escape.  What makes all of this really sad (btw/I did not go and get her) was her potential.  Definite Ms. O material there.  Oh well.  Prior to bodybuilding Denise was a stripper down in San Diego. Anyway, I remember when Dan Duchaine was giving her help and he told me back then this was one to watch.  He was right.

??? ??? ???

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #605 on: February 21, 2014, 01:24:09 PM »

??? ??? ???

tookie was locked up by then i think...

on a side note:

tookie murdered a store full of hard working asians in cold blood for 100 dollars, but pardon him from the death sentence... he writing books for the childrin now mr schwarzanegger

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #606 on: February 21, 2014, 01:28:33 PM »
tookie was locked up by then i think...

on a side note:

tookie murdered a store full of hard working asians in cold blood for 100 dollars, but pardon him from the death sentence... he writing books for the childrin now mr schwarzanegger

??? ???

On December 13, 2005, after exhausting all forms of appeal, Williams was executed by lethal injection at San Quentin State Prison

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: February 21, 2014, 01:30:41 PM »
??? ???

On December 13, 2005, after exhausting all forms of appeal, Williams was executed by lethal injection at San Quentin State Prison

Bingo.

Simple Simon

« Reply #608 on: February 21, 2014, 01:35:08 PM »
??? ???

Arnold rejected his appeal, could have reprieved him if he wanted to.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #609 on: February 21, 2014, 01:38:34 PM »
??? ???

Snoop Dogg and others were appealing for his death sentence to be commuted. The basis was something like 'tookie is good for the kids'.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: February 21, 2014, 01:39:28 PM »
Snoop Dogg and others were appealing for his death sentence to be commuted. The basis was something like 'tookie is good for the kids'.

He's dead, move on.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #611 on: February 21, 2014, 01:39:41 PM »
Reminds me of when Arnold told his hometown's mayor to remove his name from the city's sports stadium and stop using his name to attract tourism because of the local politicians' decision to petition for the rename in protest of his decision not to grant clemency to Williams. He returned the ring they gave him, too.

Like a boss.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/arnold-to-hometown-remove-my-name/

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: February 21, 2014, 01:45:44 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: February 21, 2014, 01:55:52 PM »

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: February 21, 2014, 02:00:55 PM »

Taken from another board

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: February 21, 2014, 02:01:37 PM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: February 21, 2014, 02:06:58 PM »
??? ???

the shame of a 'star' studded campaign to get his death sentence to life  :-\

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: February 21, 2014, 02:09:23 PM »

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: February 21, 2014, 02:15:00 PM »
the shame of a 'star' studded campaign to get his death sentence to life  :-\

arnold is a true alpha

The Ugly

• Getbig V

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #620 on: February 21, 2014, 02:55:02 PM »
any ideas what she was running there ???

I'll take a guess... Jackie Paisley?

She was another fav of mine at that time.  Very nice shape... she could've been Ms O with more mass.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #621 on: February 21, 2014, 02:57:43 PM »
I'll take a guess... Jackie Paisley?

She was another fav of mine at that time.  Very nice shape... she could've been Ms O with more mass.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #622 on: February 21, 2014, 05:35:18 PM »
Oh my god, it's her. :(
a

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #623 on: February 21, 2014, 05:46:02 PM »
Now post real bb women  ;)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: February 21, 2014, 05:47:22 PM »
Hey tommy would you trust her at your home while u stepped out for 20 minutes to get her lunch?