Author Topic: Denise Rutkowski - Then and Now Pics  (Read 520556 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Denise Rutkowski - Then and Now Pics
« Reply #950 on: June 04, 2017, 02:45:52 PM »
Jealous of Denise or the Doc?

Because that entire photo screams, "does this drink taste like it has a ruffie in it?"

Don't pretend you can't answer the first question yourself

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #951 on: June 04, 2017, 08:21:40 PM »
He put something like a rapedrug in that cup and he is just about to offer it to denise.....
haha. I wasn't going to mention it but I was eating eating sunflower seeds. In that cup are a load of sunflower seed shells lol. True story. Not very appealing but better than chew spit.

Ok. Back to Denise. She needs our help...

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #952 on: June 04, 2017, 08:35:47 PM »
haha. I wasn't going to mention it but I was eating eating sunflower seeds. In that cup are a load of sunflower seed shells lol. True story. Not very appealing but better than chew spit.

Ok. Back to Denise. She needs our help...

That translates into she wants our money.  ;D  For drugs.  More drugs.  People that do this to themselves deserve no pity and no help. They need to help themselves.  It's called willpower.

What kind of idiot woman takes hormones meant for men?  A fucktard, that's what kind.

I'm afraid her SMV (Schmoe Market Value) has sunk to an all time low.  Gross. And again, it's "her" fault.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #953 on: June 04, 2017, 08:38:17 PM »
That translates into she wants our money.  ;D  For drugs.  More drugs.  People that do this to themselves deserve no pity and no help. They need to help themselves.  It's called willpower.

What kind of idiot woman takes hormones meant for men?  A fucktard, that's what kind.

I'm afraid her SMV (Schmoe Market Value) has sunk to an all time low.  Gross. And again, it's "her" fault.
i kinda meant in the same way that other lady, Soto or whoever desperately needs our help...

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #954 on: June 04, 2017, 08:42:34 PM »
i kinda meant in the same way that other lady, Soto or whoever desperately needs our help...

I thought you did which is why I included the smilie!

Gad, Denise was pretty for a brief moment in time but that voice belonged on a man.  And then she went further dan hill...down hill.  ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #955 on: June 05, 2017, 06:04:29 AM »
4 years have passed since getbiggers got aware of this former pro in need, and besides many claims by getbiggers of their detective skills, not one single mofo from Texas was able to find this former fine whore. Lets show our greatness, by finding her, and raise funds to get her back on her feet. Let make getbig great again.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #956 on: June 05, 2017, 07:03:40 AM »
4 years have passed since getbiggers got aware of this former pro in need, and besides many claims by getbiggers of their detective skills, not one single mofo from Texas was able to find this former fine whore. Lets show our greatness, by finding her, and raise funds to get her back on her feet. Let make getbig great again.

I think she's either living off the grid, serving jail time or in a rehab.

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #957 on: June 05, 2017, 07:05:45 AM »
I think she's either living off the grid, serving jail time or in a rehab.

Off the grid it is. In a tiny house.
O

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #958 on: June 05, 2017, 07:07:52 AM »
Off the grid it is. In a tiny house.

I'm afraid so :-\

Bkkstud

• Getbig II
« Reply #959 on: June 05, 2017, 11:29:34 AM »

37 pages later.....are u the first person to mention this?
I've been wondering about that.
But i dont have time to go thru all 37 pages.
If i wasnt half way around the world, i would of found her myself.
And got her some help.
It just shows what a bunch of self obsorbed idiots u all are.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #960 on: June 05, 2017, 11:39:10 AM »
37 pages later.....are u the first person to mention this?
I've been wondering about that.
But i dont have time to go thru all 37 pages.
If i wasnt half way aound the world, i would of found her myself.
And got her some help.
It just shows what a bunch of self obsorbed idiots u all are.

Yeah sure Sherlock Holmes ::)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #961 on: June 05, 2017, 11:56:43 AM »
Someone tell me approx where in Texas and I will find her!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #962 on: June 05, 2017, 12:02:47 PM »
What about a go fund me page? We obviously don't know her mental state but if she's willing, the money could be used strictly to get her back on her feet and get her some help maybe rehab?

Bkkstud

• Getbig II
« Reply #963 on: June 05, 2017, 12:06:07 PM »
Someone tell me approx where in Texas and I will find her!!

Her arrest record had been posted here about 100X.

Bkkstud

• Getbig II
« Reply #964 on: June 05, 2017, 12:15:25 PM »
Yeah sure Sherlock Holmes ::)

If i was in the US, i would of found her myself by now.
U bunch of clowns are useless.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #965 on: June 05, 2017, 12:19:53 PM »
If i was in the US, i would of found her by now.
U bunch of clowns are useless.

All mouth

Bkkstud

• Getbig II
« Reply #966 on: June 05, 2017, 12:22:49 PM »
Sadly, it's absolutely her. One hundred percent sure. No doubts.

Believe me, I didn't want it to be true. It's true. 

And what are you going by? That ur 100% sure?
Because according to these useless morons, page 37, not a single person, have met the Denise Rutkowski, which was arrested for drug use.
And what a nice friend you are.....u knew her, watch her go downhill, and u turned ur back to her. U should be proud of yourself.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #967 on: June 05, 2017, 12:26:36 PM »
And what are you going by? That ur 100% sure?
Because according to these useless morons, page 37, not a single person, have met the Denise Rutkowski, which was arrested for drug use.
And what a nice friend you are.....u knew her, watch her go downhill, and u turned ur back to her. U should be proud of yourself.
we've found her!  How r things Denise?

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #968 on: June 05, 2017, 12:32:02 PM »
If u want seriousness...we all presumably have busy lives. You're running your mouth  about how we are so useless and don't care but you can't even find the time to read the whole damn thread yourself.
 I have patients families dropping like flies from opiates, meth and crack.  I'm trying to do what I can to help the people in my own community and I'm sure all these getbiggers have jobs and families too  or at least are trying to reach the next level on fallout four in their moms basement  and are too busy to search for Denise.
 So I am guessing your Internet is different than ours over here?  You have different phone service? Why don't you stop bitching and start looking yourself?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #969 on: June 05, 2017, 12:42:57 PM »
If u want seriousness...we all presumably have busy lives. You're running your mouth  about how we are so useless and don't care but you can't even find the time to read the whole damn thread yourself.
 I have patients families dropping like flies from opiates, meth and crack.  I'm trying to do what I can to help the people in my own community and I'm sure all these getbiggers have jobs and families too  or at least are trying to reach the next level on fallout four in their moms basement  and are too busy to search for Denise.
 So I am guessing your Internet is different than ours over here?  You have different phone service? Why don't you stop bitching and start looking yourself?

Those are important things to the community.

Bkkstud

• Getbig II
« Reply #970 on: June 05, 2017, 12:55:54 PM »

Dont worry, i will.  U fuckin useless bums are too busy staring at yourselves in the mirror. And going thru every fuckin page of every fuckin thread here. I'm too busy making money.
I'll be back in the US, later this year.
I'll find Denise, get her help, clean her up, if she used to look like the pic attached, with some help, she can look half decent again.
Cory and Lenda are still hot. With my help, I'll make Denise look hot again.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #971 on: June 05, 2017, 01:10:16 PM »
Just spent the last 20 minutes on the phone with a PI. He actually remembers her from her BB days. He's going to do some leg work and get back to me. He was slightly hesitant to do anything at first since I am not family but eventually agreed. I'll keep everyone posted.

Bkkstud

• Getbig II
« Reply #972 on: June 05, 2017, 01:18:26 PM »
Just spent the last 20 minutes on the phone with a PI. He actually remembers her from her BB days. He's going to do some leg work and get back to me. He was slightly hesitant to do anything at first since I am not family but eventually agreed. I'll keep everyone posted.

I was gonna find her myself, i'm sure it's not that hard. Getbig is full of lazy bums, who talks big, but does shit.
I talk the talk, and i walk the walk.
I'll be back in September for u know what.
If u wanna leave it to me. I'll find her myself.

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #973 on: June 05, 2017, 01:22:46 PM »

I am grabbing my popcorn brah!
O

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #974 on: June 05, 2017, 01:31:21 PM »
I am grabbing my popcorn brah!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.