Author Topic: Holmes’ Super Bowl-winning catch comes with a price  (Read 4222 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Holmes’ Super Bowl-winning catch comes with a price
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2009, 12:54:12 PM »
i think the repeat is comming next year..then we got 3 in 5 years...pretty good

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2009, 01:05:45 PM »
on paper the steelers should be better

punter daniel sepulveda will be back, no more shitty field postioning after punts

lawrence timmons playing time will increase, they played foote due to experience but it is clear now timmons is much better

rashard mendenhall will help the running game, limas sweed will be more experienced at WR

the line can't get any worse

it all comes down to being healthy at the end of the season, which is exactly what happened for the steelers this past season 8)

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2009, 02:45:01 PM »
you are bitter and like i said warner would've fumbled 15 yards closer to the end zone

the baltimore browns have one super bowl, when they were in cleveland they won zero

who cares that it took 25 years?  it's still more than any other team and they now have two in 4 years

the montreal canadiens have 23 stanley cups but haven't won one since 93, should we say the red wings have a better history since they won 4 since then, giving them 11 total?  i don't think so

there is no guarantee your team will ever get back to the super bowl, let alone win it

E

The same goes with your team. Again, not bitter. Facts are facts. Fact: The referees missed the call on a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty on that awesome catch by Holmes. What's not a fact is you saying Warner still would have fumbled regardless. That's called speculation. Do you understand the difference?

Talk it over with your co-workers at Walmart during lunch break and see what they think. Arguing with you is like telling a little kid not to eat dirt at the playground.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2009, 03:09:26 PM »
The same goes with your team. Again, not bitter. Facts are facts. Fact: The referees missed the call on a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty on that awesome catch by Holmes. What's not a fact is you saying Warner still would have fumbled regardless. That's called speculation. Do you understand the difference?

Talk it over with your co-workers at Walmart during lunch break and see what they think. Arguing with you is like telling a little kid not to eat dirt at the playground.

how would he not have fumbled?  ah fuck it it doesn't matter that beautiful 6th Lombardi trophy ain't leaving the burgh :D

and your last comment about walmart shows how desperate and bitter you are, your team got owned by mine 3 times in one season so you are forced to think of me as some lowly walmart worker to help you sleep better hahaha

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2009, 03:14:06 PM »
how would he not have fumbled?  ah fuck it it doesn't matter that beautiful 6th Lombardi trophy ain't leaving the burgh :D

and your last comment about walmart shows how desperate and bitter you are, your team got owned by mine 3 times in one season so you are forced to think of me as some lowly walmart worker to help you sleep better hahaha

E

It's a called a joke, idiot. Whatever it is you do for a living is also pure speculation, Earl. I have my suspicions about how you truly make a living in life but who really cares. It's Friday night and I'm about to go get my drink on while you fist fuck your computer keyboard.

Enjoy!  :D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2009, 03:19:12 PM »
It's a called a joke, idiot. Whatever it is you do for a living is also pure speculation, Earl. I have my suspicions about how you truly make a living in life but who really cares. It's Friday night and I'm about to go get my drink on while you fist fuck your computer keyboard.

Enjoy!  :D

i'll be relaxing at home, thinking about the record 6th super bowl championship memories 8)

E
E