Author Topic: In the Trenches with Ryan Stamm & Mark Arvilla  (Read 12388 times)

Jonny34

• Getbig III
Re: In the Trenches with Ryan Stamm & Mark Arvilla
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2011, 09:48:53 PM »
  My love passion is competitive bodybuilding! (ill never turn Pro) and im fine with that!........you have a balance keeps things in perspective (Do i think Ryan can take it much further than i?.....i do)
so let's see how far he can go.......that's all

Mike, you need to start getting in shape in your contests to be called a competitive bodybuilder. Every show you do, you get last place. No shit you are not going pro. Get off Ryan's nuts. You look like his bitch. Maybe that's what you want.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2011, 09:57:02 PM »
Mike, you need to start getting in shape in your contests to be called a competitive bodybuilder. Every show you do, you get last place. No shit you are not going pro. Get off Ryan's nuts. You look like his bitch. Maybe that's what you want.
  i have never finshed lower than 3rd (two times i took second the first place guys went on to become IFBB Pros a week or a few weeks later) but whatever you want to believe.....im not going to argue with you (im a "decent" bodybuilder.....the NPC is filled with "decent" bodybuilders)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2011, 10:08:31 PM »
  I don't want to argue with you bro.......yes he is giving it his best shot (what he isn't doing is "banking on it" pinning all his hopes on that pro-card) Case in Point my good friend and former gym owner Marty Vranicar .....gave it all he had (if your going to do something do it right) won his Pro-Card at the Masters Nationals in Pittsburgh ( he did it.. he accomplished his goal/a lifelong dream) he will probably never set foot on a pro-stage....and that's ok (that was his dream/we all have them) whether Ryan get's his pro-card or not he realizes what's really/most imporant in life....and that is love/family/relationships/jobs/careers....not a trophy or an IFBB Pro-card (he is not waiting for some lucrative endorsement contract) he and myself are doing what we love.....training to compete (i just need to get "my shit together" as far as employment and a great girl/woman) maybe it's not so healthy competing at the national level....it's his health tho..let him live his life as he wants to ok? Ryan loves bodybuilding as do i...end of story

Im not arguing with you at all Mike.

But a great man once said " ...children just do what they love all day without regard for long term consequence... ADULTS do not... "

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2011, 12:51:59 PM »
  i have never finshed lower than 3rd (two times i took second the first place guys went on to become IFBB Pros a week or a few weeks later) but whatever you want to believe.....im not going to argue with you (im a "decent" bodybuilder.....the NPC is filled with "decent" bodybuilders)

Come on Mike placing 2nd when there are only two guys in your class is the same as placing last.  What guys that you competed against are pros now?
w

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2011, 04:39:32 PM »
The delusion is high in this thread

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2011, 04:51:30 PM »
Mike, any chance of a reconciliation with Laura?
O

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2011, 04:58:20 PM »
Come on Mike placing 2nd when there are only two guys in your class is the same as placing last.  What guys that you competed against are pros now?
mark antonek,chris filippelli, took second to both those gentlemen.....never less than 5 guys in my class ....yEmeni you been riding me for years (it's like you really dont want to see me do well,im one of hundreds if not thousands of "mediocre bodybuilders" in the NPC .......I have absoltely no delushions about turning professional.....be happy for me for once! im not hurting anybody,i love this sport more than anything!....with Ryan's help lets see what i can do......fair enough?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2011, 05:00:20 PM »
With a lot more legs.....Hamstrings,calves,sweep......

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2011, 05:02:03 PM »
Mike, any chance of a reconciliation with Laura?

No

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2011, 05:15:22 PM »

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 07, 2011, 05:28:32 PM »
And Yemeni i saw what you said about my sister before it got deleted .......why are you so godamm evil to me?

I don't claim to be anything special just one of hundreds of "so-so" bodybuilders with shit genetics

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2011, 05:38:02 PM »
And Yemeni i saw what you said about my sister before it got deleted .......why are you so godamm evil to me?

I don't claim to be anything special just one of hundreds of "so-so" bodybuilders with shit genetics

So that we're clear Mike, somebody made a comment about your sister (I forget who), and I LOL'd.  I had no idea they were referring to someone that had passed away.  As soon as it was brought to my attention, I myself deleted it.  I apologize.
w

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2011, 05:42:01 PM »
So that we're clear Mike, somebody made a comment about your sister (I forget who), and I LOL'd.  I had no idea they were referring to someone that had passed away.  As soon as it was brought to my attention, I myself deleted it.  I apologize.
      OK ..then i apologize ........i thought you were laughing at my sisters death ......i will never be "anybody" in the sport of bodybuilding.......that doesnt mean i love it any less

Alex23

« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2011, 08:16:23 PM »
      OK ..then i apologize ........i thought you were laughing at my sisters death ......i will never be "anybody" in the sport of bodybuilding.......that doesnt mean i love it any less

My thoughts regarding bodybuilding "hatred":

End of the day, it's only serious if you make a crusade out of it... otherwise, it's just internet rumors and mass hysteria....

I've learned early on in life that people who do 180's then try to convince everybody else with endless dialogs of congruence are just doing so to cope with their own failure and inability to accept their current state.

It's often triggered by life events hard to accept; example back in 2002 a friend of mine, both of us fresh out of Standford 2 years before, his company got acquired; he had to make the hard choice of enjoying life/proceed money a little then look for the next gig; or be a pussy, listen to his whinny wife and move back to Montreal.

The choice was easy but he obviously made the wrong one. As he was planning his move with bitch wife, all he would talk about is how Silicon valley sucks, how it is in decline, how much better montreal is.. blah blah blah...

... a year later, I visited him, he was miserable, knowing he past on a LOT, but yet, was still trying to convince himself...

sounds familiar ;)