Author Topic: In the Trenches with Ryan Stamm & Mark Arvilla  (Read 12391 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
In the Trenches with Ryan Stamm & Mark Arvilla
« on: March 14, 2011, 09:29:37 AM »
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/trenches/3793-in-the-trenches-with-ryan-stamm-a-mike-arvilla.html

When you meet 32 year old Ryan Stamm of Palm Beach Gardens , FL you see a 5’8, 250 pound beast. Ryan has been training with a strict and rigorous schedule as well as working full time proving to all that nothing is going to stop him. Ryan has overcome many hurdles that many could never fathom. Most quit, but Ryan has taken these hurdles and has treated them as life lessons that have made him stronger, better, and extraordinary.

Ryan has been competing for years. His first competition was the NPC Florida show in 2002. Unfortunately, Ryan did not place. That didn’t stop him from competing again. After all, he was merely just getting his feet wet so that he could reach his goals. In 2003, Ryan went at it again in the West Palm Beach Championships where he received 2nd place in the light heavyweight category. Ryan then went to the NPC Southern States competitions and placed 3rd in the Heavyweight class in 2004, then 2nd place in 2005 and 2006. Ryan’s last competition was in 2006 at the Bahamian Invitational where he received 1st place In the Heavyweight class. Ryan then took a hiatus to focus on his own personal life and ensuring that when he comes back for the NPC Sunshine Classic & Wheelchair Nationals on March 19th he will put all 100% of himself out there to place 1st.

Don’t think that Ryan has done this alone. To reach success you have to have important ingredients such as motivation and support. Ryan contacted Mike Arvilla, a personal trainer and bodybuilder in Palm Beach Gardens , to become a training partner. Mike has given Ryan the motivation that he needs to keep pushing and receive the results that are necessary to win. This duo is definitely a “well oiled machine”. Ryan is thankful for the support that he receives from his girlfriend, A’lea, who has been patient and understanding of the time and devotion that he is putting into winning the Sunshine Classic. Good luck, Ryan!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: In the Trenches with Ryan Stamm & Mark Arvilla
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 09:41:26 AM »

Cool video Mark!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 09:42:05 AM »
Mark Mark's words..
O

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 09:46:25 AM »
Thanks Ron!!
:)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 09:49:52 AM »
Mike Arvilla is Ryan Stamm's workout partner and what seems like also Ryan's promoter as Mike's getting the word out that Ryan is out to win some shows with his size and conditioning. Follow this In the Trenches workout with Ryan Stamm as he's two weeks out from the 2011 NPC Sunshine State
Oh Brother. Mike's now talking in the third person. This is always how it starts. It won't end well. PIP.    ;D

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 09:50:05 AM »
I heard mark was the one fvcking Laura behind mikes back.  :o

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2011, 10:07:20 AM »
Oh, and 'Trenches!?' Please stop with the warfare associations. They're just silly, and a license in poor taste. Rant over. Thank you.  8)

/puts a couple of cold ones in the fridge

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2011, 10:09:57 AM »
Oh Brother. Mike's now talking in the third person. This is always how it starts. It won't end well. PIP.    ;D

Mark wrote that lil "bio/introduction"

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2011, 10:11:00 AM »
is this what your broke, bald ass has resorted to for money?

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2011, 10:15:06 AM »
Those two guys are winners.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2011, 10:16:11 AM »
                                Mark wrote that lil "bio/introduction"
I give you 12 months before CNN is reporting live from the scene of schmoe session gone south.    ;D  

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2011, 10:20:18 AM »
Giant gut and a tramp stamp = FAIL
w

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2011, 11:33:58 AM »
Oh, and 'Trenches!?' Please stop with the warfare associations. They're just silly, and a license in poor taste. Rant over. Thank you.  8)

To be fair, the judges and schmoes are shooting something at the bodybuilders, even if it's not bullets ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2011, 11:36:50 AM »
Oh Brother. Mike's now talking in the third person. This is always how it starts. It won't end well. PIP.    ;D

Billy Gunns does that shit and he barely has a right to refer to himself in the first person..
O

Billy Guns

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2011, 11:49:01 AM »
Billy Gunns does that shit and he barely has a right to refer to himself in the first person..

He should kill himself!!!

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 11:53:43 AM »

Great thinking, BlowingGuys.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2011, 11:54:10 AM »

Amazing how you crept out of the darkness the minute you were mentioned! Tell us more about the acrimonious split between Palumbo and 'Billy Guns' - I missed the CNN expose as I was out of the country doing important work for the interior ministry at the time.
O

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2011, 12:24:22 PM »
Marky-Mike Arvilla, lifting, coaching, interviewing --> all in Floridian Positive way!!!!

Mike/Mark take me under your wing!!!!! ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2011, 01:31:23 PM »
Marky-Mike Arvilla, lifting, coaching, interviewing --> all in Floridian Positive way!!!!

Mike/Mark take me under your wing!!!!! ;D

Lol! Alex.........     ;)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2011, 05:13:25 PM »
lol at "well oiled machine"

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2011, 08:40:38 PM »
Would it be wrong for me to say that Ryan can achieve better conditioning than Jay Cutler?  That's not just due to Jay's mass either, I think it's just a property some have and some don't.  I don't think Jay can really get that hard and grainy and vascular.

Great work on being on the show Mike!  MD would be smart to do more shows featuring some of the bigger board members who have a following on the boards.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Alex23

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2011, 08:42:50 PM »
Would it be wrong for me to say that Ryan can achieve better conditioning than Jay Cutler?  That's not just due to Jay's mass either, I think it's just a property some have and some don't.  I don't think Jay can really get that hard and grainy and vascular.

Great work on being on the show Mike!  MD would be smart to do more shows featuring some of the bigger board members who have a following on the boards.

X2 Mike is good people and very likable.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2011, 08:47:04 PM »

Thanks Matt!  (i dunno about "Better Conditioning" than Jay Cutler/Ryan can get "wicked cuts" and even has "cross-striated quads" right now....but remember Jay in "01" i think?/and earlier in his career...he was actually known for very good/if not "freaky" conditioning) Later year Jay Cutler not so much i agree...even Jay at "96 Nationals" was in freaky shape!)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2011, 08:48:34 PM »

Alex you should be on the show too, ideally with Nasser.  It's nice to see some personality in these videos.  Although from my experience, people want to watch bodybuilders pose more than hear them talk.  It's like when you said no one watches these videos anymore.  That's also why changing things up might help.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2011, 08:49:48 PM »

Thanks Alex!  (very nice of you to say/appreciate it!)