Author Topic: Ronny Jackson, former White House doctor, predicts Biden will resign  (Read 31142 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Ronny Jackson, former White House doctor, predicts Biden will resign
« Reply #375 on: January 29, 2024, 03:15:50 PM »
Sometimes the media portrays Biden as mentally incompetent. Lately, they also depict Trump as being mentally incompetent. In neither case, will I speculate and post my non-professional judgement on Getbig.  Both left and right leaning media distort and misrepresent the truth, both in print and in carefully edited videos.

My opinion about both these men is clear. Both Biden who was 81 on his birthday last November and Trump who is currently age 77 (78 on June 14, 2024) are ideal candidates for the demanding office of U.S. President.

Biden is portrayed as a doddering old idiot who forgets what he is doing and where he is, while Trump is depicted as a raving lunatic. What is more, Trump clearly does not know when to shut up. He is his own worst enemy.

Both Biden and Trump are ideal candidates for the demanding office of U.S. President?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: January 29, 2024, 03:18:09 PM »
This isn't about media portrayals, which are worthless.  It's about using your own eyes and ears and believing what you see.  You don't need a medical diagnosis to hear someone (like Biden) struggling to put two coherent sentences together.  You don't need a medical opinion to see that he can barely walk.  It's obvious.  To almost everyone.

How interesting, you completely ignored my comments about supporting neither Trump nor Biden for President because I believe they are both too old... and in Trump's case also possibly insane. 

The only way to leave the media out of this is to see it and hear it in person... as in being an eyewitness. In case you forgot, this is the definition of an eyewitness:
a person who has personally seen something happen and so can give a first-hand description of it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: January 29, 2024, 03:20:17 PM »
Both Biden and Trump are ideal candidates for the demanding office of U.S. President?

Thanks for the heads up. I will correct my mistake. I meant to write 'not ideal'.

See what happens when someone is almost 80 years old? We make stupid mistakes.  ;D

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: January 29, 2024, 03:33:41 PM »
"...anyway."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1752073884977762531

Sure, videos and pictures are supposed to be worth a thousand words... unfortunately, we can no longer trust what we hear and see in videos or what we see in pictures to be true. Videos can be edited and pictures photoshopped. Welcome to today.

I certainly hope you don't take everything you see and read on Twitter (X) to be true. Twitter is even worse than the media when it comes to misrepresentation.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: January 29, 2024, 04:22:42 PM »
Sure, videos and pictures are supposed to be worth a thousand words... unfortunately, we can no longer trust what we hear and see in videos or what we see in pictures to be true. Videos can be edited and pictures photoshopped. Welcome to today.

I certainly hope you don't take everything you see and read on Twitter (X) to be true. Twitter is even worse than the media when it comes to misrepresentation.

You're dismissing the obvious - or is that just cynicism?  Biden was slaughtering and mashing up words before he became president. "true and internash of a depressure"

Here's Reagan's farewell address a few weeks before he turned 78.  Do you recall how the legacy media painted him as having Alzheimer's/dementia during his second term?  I was a young man at the time and went along with the media's narrative, though it wasn't called that at the time. 

"...anyway."

Here he is at 83:

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #381 on: January 29, 2024, 05:26:23 PM »
How interesting, you completely ignored my comments about supporting neither Trump nor Biden for President because I believe they are both too old... and in Trump's case also possibly insane. 

The only way to leave the media out of this is to see it and hear it in person... as in being an eyewitness. In case you forgot, this is the definition of an eyewitness:
a person who has personally seen something happen and so can give a first-hand description of it.

This isn't about Trump.  It's about Biden's obvious physical and mental deterioration.  Take your head of the sand. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: January 29, 2024, 05:27:53 PM »

This is intellectually dishonest.  If you have a problem with a specific video of Biden's own muddled words, then say precisely what it is.  I have to believe you are just not watching and listening to the man talk.  Trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: January 29, 2024, 05:32:51 PM »
You're dismissing the obvious - or is that just cynicism?  Biden was slaughtering and mashing up words before he became president. "true and internash of a depressure"

Here's Reagan's farewell address a few weeks before he turned 78.  Do you recall how the legacy media painted him as having Alzheimer's/dementia during his second term?  I was a young man at the time and went along with the media's narrative, though it wasn't called that at the time. 

"...anyway."

Here he is at 83:

No, I do not recall the media claiming he had Alzheimer's/dementia while still in office. As you point out, a lot can change health-wise in 5 years when you’re old (I know, I am old ;) ). The difference between these two speeches is a clear indication of this, at least for Reagan.

I am not sure what the point is that you are trying to make and why. If elected, Trump will be the same age as Reagan was at the end of his two terms. Biden is 4 years older than Trump. Both men are too old to be President of the United States,  as I have now said so many times, I am getting 'blue in the face."

As I see it, here are the two possible choices of who to vote for come November. There is Trump who appears to suffer from mental illness, most likely narcissistic personality disorder and thus is at the least a sociopath and possibly worse a psychopath. These are not conditions of age. Anyone at any age can have mental illness. Then there is Biden, who might have dementia and if not could by the time he leaves office in 2008.

To be honest, Trump's mental illness concerns me more than Biden possibly being senile. But like I said and will continue to say, neither of them is fit to be President IMO.

A couple of things might happen between now and November which could improve this awful situation. One is that Biden may fall ill as sometimes happens when you are an octogenarian and will be forced to bow out requiring the Democratic party to produce a more viable candidate. Or two, Trump completely loses it to the point that even MAGA folks finally realize how mentally sick he is (unfortunately MAGA folks waking up to this truth is highly unlikely). Another possibility is Trump is disqualified from running because he is convicted of one or more of charges against him that are felonies. Lastly, I suspect Trump is physically unwell or at least a good candidate for a major setback which takes him out of the running. This is not so far-fetched because stress is known to cause major physical health issues, such as a stroke or heart failure, (not that I wish this on him or anyone for that matter). 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #384 on: January 29, 2024, 06:36:18 PM »
No, I do not recall the media claiming he had Alzheimer's/dementia while still in office. As you point out, a lot can change health-wise in 5 years when you’re old (I know, I am old ;) ). The difference between these two speeches is a clear indication of this, at least for Reagan.

I am not sure what the point is that you are trying to make and why. If elected, Trump will be the same age as Reagan was at the end of his two terms. Biden is 4 years older than Trump. Both men are too old to be President of the United States,  as I have now said so many times, I am getting 'blue in the face."

As I see it, here are the two possible choices of who to vote for come November. There is Trump who appears to suffer from mental illness, most likely narcissistic personality disorder and thus is at the least a sociopath and possibly worse a psychopath. These are not conditions of age. Anyone at any age can have mental illness. Then there is Biden, who might have dementia and if not could by the time he leaves office in 2008.

To be honest, Trump's mental illness concerns me more than Biden possibly being senile. But like I said and will continue to say, neither of them is fit to be President IMO.

A couple of things might happen between now and November which could improve this awful situation. One is that Biden may fall ill as sometimes happens when you are an octogenarian and will be forced to bow out requiring the Democratic party to produce a more viable candidate. Or two, Trump completely loses it to the point that even MAGA folks finally realize how mentally sick he is (unfortunately MAGA folks waking up to this truth is highly unlikely). Another possibility is Trump is disqualified from running because he is convicted of one or more of charges against him that are felonies. Lastly, I suspect Trump is physically unwell or at least a good candidate for a major setback which takes him out of the running. This is not so far-fetched because stress is known to cause major physical health issues, such as a stroke or heart failure, (not that I wish this on him or anyone for that matter).

Ahhh I see Dr Prime  ::)
You're now diagnosing Donlads metal health conditions & physical health
So you're a medical doctor & a psychologist - Excellent 👍🏻

Yet just a few days ago you were dismive of diagnosing Pedo Joe & of any ones opinion.

Hmmmm only slightly Hypocritical of you.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: January 29, 2024, 09:33:07 PM »

Yet just a few days ago you were dismive of diagnosing Pedo Joe & of any ones opinion.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/finding-new-home/202101/diagnosing-trump-mental-illness

I think this is an interesting unbiased article on professionals like physchologists, diagnosing celebrities....

another one

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-shared-psychosis-of-donald-trump-and-his-loyalists/

While I am no expert, there are pretty clear indicators accepted by the medical community of sociopathic behaviors... I don't think it really takes a Masters or PhD to look at the list and compare it to the very public consistent behavior of DT and come to a reasonable conclusion he fits the bill. If there was a sports betting like opportunity on putting money on whether Donald Trump is a sociopath/psychopath I would empty my 401K, but that's just me

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: January 29, 2024, 09:56:47 PM »

And the exact same applies to Pedo Biden & his odd behaviours
Only same as Prime you wish to totally ignore & avoid them  ::)

As for Physcopaths / sociopaths Many jobs attract such people,  Police, Civil service , CEO , Lawyer's & more
So what is your point.
We're not all Bad people.

Oh Learn to use the quote function correctly   HTH 😂🤣😂

I had to add some things and messed the qoute thing up. I was counting on you to call me out. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: January 29, 2024, 09:58:59 PM »
I had to add some things and messed the qoute thing up. I was counting on you to call me out.

Ha ha ha & you were indeed correct  😄  👊🏻

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: January 29, 2024, 10:01:58 PM »

Ha ha ha & you were indeed correct  😄  👊🏻

I'll sleep well tonight brother

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: January 29, 2024, 10:07:19 PM »
I'll sleep well tonight brother

Glad to be of help 👊🏻  😊

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: January 30, 2024, 02:54:26 PM »

Reagan's age was the talk of the 1984 election season but his mental acuity was intact, even years after he left office.  Legacy media reported almost nothing on Biden's mental decrepitude in 2020. "Trueaninternashuvadpresh!"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1984/10/10/age-emerges-as-new-issue-in-campaign/87ce695b-e233-4cc9-82c5-8ff1b3c894a0/

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/reagan-age/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: January 30, 2024, 03:28:26 PM »

Hmmmm only slightly Hypocritical of you.

Apparently, you don't know the meaning of 'appears to have' which is an opinion and not a diagnosis. I leave diagnosing folk's mental and/or physical health to the medical doctors, psychiatrists, and psychologist and not the Yahoos on Getbig.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: January 30, 2024, 08:50:30 PM »
Apparently, you don't know the meaning of 'appears to have' which is an opinion and not a diagnosis. I leave diagnosing folk's mental and/or physical health to the medical doctors, psychiatrists, and psychologist and not the Yahoos on Getbig.

Yes yes of course whatever you say Doctor......  ::)

I see you've stopped with using what you believed my given name was
It exposed you as someone who isn't to be trusted - That's a big disappointment as regardless
Of what was said on here / argued I had time for you.
Narrows down who was giving what they thought as private details to the board retard & pedo.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: February 05, 2024, 04:24:09 PM »
https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1754606767898849444?s=19

Holy smokes !

In addition to him mumbling, here is what he said:

WATCH: Joe Biden says he recently met with “Mitterand from Germany.”

Mitterand was the FRENCH President between 1981 and 1995.

He also died in 1996.

He can walk and talk just fine.  Like everyone doesn’t trip.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #394 on: February 05, 2024, 04:31:47 PM »
In addition to him mumbling, here is what he said:

WATCH: Joe Biden says he recently met with “Mitterand from Germany.”

Mitterand was the FRENCH President between 1981 and 1995.

He also died in 1996.

Totally gone.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: February 05, 2024, 05:12:12 PM »

Totally gone.

High speed rail will take you from Las Vegas to Vegas in two hours instead of four hours.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1754346833327894913

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #396 on: February 05, 2024, 07:01:45 PM »
He’s perfectly fine. It wouldn’t surprise me that he really did talk to him….today

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-tells-crowd-he-recently-met-mitterand-former-french-president-who-died-1996

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: February 05, 2024, 11:02:38 PM »
3 billion $s to take you from here Vegas to las Vegas  🤦🏻‍♂️

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

That man is Funny he's a 🤡

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #398 on: February 06, 2024, 09:32:19 AM »
Completely far gone! 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: February 06, 2024, 03:24:32 PM »
Completely far gone! 

He's now either become a spiritual medium or he's hearing voices 🤣😂🤣😂🤣