Author Topic: Feds lookin into the MAN RAM PEDS  (Read 836 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Feds lookin into the MAN RAM PEDS
« on: June 25, 2009, 09:37:01 AM »
Miami doctors probed in Ramirez caseComment Email Print Share By Amy K. Nelson and T.J. Quinn
ESPN.com

As Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Manny Ramirez nears the end of his 50-game suspension, Drug Enforcement Administration investigators are looking at a Miami doctor and his son as the source of his banned performance-enhancing drug, sources familiar with the investigation told ESPN.

Thats from espn.go.com

I think its hella gay and a full out total waste of tax payers money.

body88

Re: Feds lookin into the MAN RAM PEDS
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 10:49:44 AM »
Miami doctors probed in Ramirez caseComment Email Print Share By Amy K. Nelson and T.J. Quinn
ESPN.com

As Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Manny Ramirez nears the end of his 50-game suspension, Drug Enforcement Administration investigators are looking at a Miami doctor and his son as the source of his banned performance-enhancing drug, sources familiar with the investigation told ESPN.

Thats from espn.go.com

I think its hella gay and a full out total waste of tax payers money.

Did you think it's hella gay that Manny was dumb enough to piss dirty?  Because he's the one responsible for all this, If your mad about wasted tax dollars, get mad at Manny.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 11:18:45 AM »
Did you think it's hella gay that Manny was dumb enough to piss dirty?  Because he's the one responsible for all this, If your mad about wasted tax dollars, get mad at Manny.

Im mad at the whole thing really. i really dont give a shit about peds and records blah blah. And especially dont like that federal tax dollars are involved in probing the doc...is it really that serious

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 12:08:57 PM »
Nothing gay about doctors being investigated and punished for breaking the law. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 12:22:05 PM »
Nothing gay about doctors being investigated and punished for breaking the law. 

Its a GAY LAW

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 01:10:42 PM »
Its a GAY LAW

Well that's a different issue.   :)

body88

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 08:18:55 PM »
Im mad at the whole thing really. i really dont give a shit about peds and records blah blah. And especially dont like that federal tax dollars are involved in probing the doc...is it really that serious

I know what you're saying, but the feds don't like when doctors abuse their power.  Manny is one of the dumbest people in history.