Author Topic: Trump not visiting countries in alphabetical order  (Read 410 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Trump not visiting countries in alphabetical order
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 09:35:11 AM »
The looney left.....

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/nancy-pelosi-complains-trump-not-visiting-countries-alphabetical-order/

The way she worded her statement sounded pretty goofy.
No fair minded person can defend her silly choice of words.

BUT, on a serious note, Pres. Trump's tone and attitude towards some countries puzzles me.

For example, he seemed very respectful , cooperative and comfortable with the King of Saudi Arabia .
I get the "impression" he admires autocratic leaders more then democratically elected heads of state??!!

Trump had a much more defiant, strident and demanding tone in his speech to NATO.
The main focus of his speech was on everyone "paying" their fair share.
I agree with him on that, BUT, think other issues should have been the focus.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 05:16:01 PM »
real men= no rubbers

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 05:49:04 PM »
The way she worded her statement sounded pretty goofy.
No fair minded person can defend her silly choice of words.

BUT, on a serious note, Pres. Trump's tone and attitude towards some countries puzzles me.

For example, he seemed very respectful , cooperative and comfortable with the King of Saudi Arabia .
I get the "impression" he admires autocratic leaders more then democratically elected heads of state??!!

Trump had a much more defiant, strident and demanding tone in his speech to NATO.
The main focus of his speech was on everyone "paying" their fair share.
I agree with him on that, BUT, think other issues should have been the focus.

Trump loves dictators.  That's why he can't stop saying nice things about Putin and Kim Jong Un - both of whom kill political dissidents and opponents. 

Then again, most of the right wing on this board also has a hard on for dictators while somehow simultaneously claiming to be more patriotic than everyone else in the country