Author Topic: Dr Scott Connelly on the radio - He is tackling Adonis Principles!!!!  (Read 15763 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Dr Scott Connelly on the radio - He is tackling Adonis Principles!!!!
« Reply #150 on: November 25, 2008, 12:26:31 PM »
Here is the next day.

August 26th.

http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts/recipe/648693/2

August 26,2008

Serving size: 
Recipe Ingredients       Qty x Measure                                                              click on name for nutrient facts
Body Fortress Whey Protein
1.25  x  Custom Food (66g)
Father Sam`s Pita White
1.0  x  Custom Food (50g)
Fish, tuna, light, canned in water, drained solids
0.98  x  100 grams (100g)
Grapefruit, raw, pink and red, all areas
2.48  x  100 grams (100g)
Hellman`s Real Mayonnaise
1.0  x  Custom Food (13g)
Mrs. Fields Ice Cream Chocolate Chip Cookie
1.0  x  Custom Food (55g)
Mt. Olive Sweet Relish
1.0  x  Custom Food (15g)
Pizza Pretzel Kim and Scott
1.0  x  Custom Food (113g)
Snickers Marathon Chocolate Nut Burst
1.0  x  Custom Food (80g)
Starkist Tuna Creations Sweet and Spicy
2.5  x  Custom Food (56g)
Sweet potato, cooked, baked in skin, without salt [Sweetpotato]
1.4  x  100 grams (100g)
FOOD SUMMARY

Download Printable Label Image Nutritional Target Map   

2.6 3.8 Fullness FactorND Rating
NutritionData's         
Opinion
Weight loss:   
Optimum health:   
Weight gain:   
The good: This food is a good source of Protein, Vitamin C, Niacin and Phosphorus, and a very good source of Vitamin A and Potassium.

Caloric Ratio Pyramid   

44%   21%   35%
Carbs   Fats   Protein

101 NA

NUTRIENT BALANCE

Completeness Score

PROTEIN QUALITY

Amino Acid Score

Adding other foods with complementary amino acid profiles to this food may yield a more complete protein source and improve the quality of some types of restrictive diets.
Find foods with complementary profile

NUTRITION INFORMATION
Amounts per Entire Recipe (1,034g)

Calorie Information
Amounts Per Selected Serving%DV
Calories1761(7373 kJ)88%
  From Carbohydrate789(3303 kJ)
  From Fat363(1520 kJ)
  From Protein609(2550 kJ)
  From Alcohol~0.0(0.0 kJ)
Carbohydrates
Total Carbohydrate~216g~72%
Dietary Fiber~23.8g~95%
Starch~9.9g
Sugars~83.4g
Fats & Fatty Acids
Total Fat41.6g64%
Saturated Fat~15.3g~77%
Monounsaturated Fat~2.7g
Polyunsaturated Fat~6.5g
Total trans fatty acids~0.0g
Total trans-monoenoic fatty acids~ 
Total trans-polyenoic fatty acids~ 
Total Omega-3 fatty acids~301mg
Total Omega-6 fatty acids~165mg
Learn more about these fatty acids
and their equivalent names

Protein & Amino Acids
Protein~162g~324%
Vitamins
Vitamin A~31711IU~634%
Vitamin C~165mg~275%
Vitamin D~ ~
Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol)~21.6mg~108%
Vitamin K~3.4mcg~4%
Thiamin~2.0mg~134%
Riboflavin~2.1mg~126%
Niacin~37.2mg~186%
Vitamin B6~2.9mg~144%
Folate~445mcg~111%
Vitamin B12~8.9mcg~149%
Pantothenic Acid~12.1mg~121%
Choline~66.2mg
Betaine~51.3mg
Minerals
Calcium~1135mg~113%
Iron~17.0mg~94%
Magnesium~482mg~120%
Phosphorus~2855mg~286%
Potassium~22492mg~643%
Sodium2694mg112%
Zinc~7.4mg~49%
Copper~0.4mg~18%
Manganese~0.8mg~38%
Selenium~79.3mcg~113%
Fluoride~18.2mcg
Sterols
Cholesterol~210mg~70%
Phytosterols~ 
Other
Alcohol~0.0g
Water~397g
Ash~4.2g
Caffeine~0.0mg
Theobromine~0.0mg

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: November 25, 2008, 01:15:06 PM »
How would I eat if I didn't want to lose all of my muscle mass like you while dieting, Adonis?

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: November 25, 2008, 01:41:53 PM »
Hey tell me more so I can do whatever it takes so you kill yourself.  We all know what you look like and you don't belong anywhere but............ well really nowhere

I had a 1.5 year layoff from training, I've been back at it for 5 weeks now - making great progress.  I'll prob post my 8 week comparison.  You would not last one week on the diet I am following.

You will be lazy and fat the rest of your life, you have no willpower, and no woman would ever have sex with you unless you paid them.

I guess having a life for ten years is a fair exchange for becoming a worthless fat slob for the next 40.  Have fun getting around in your Walmart scooter.

Hope this helps.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #153 on: November 25, 2008, 01:55:26 PM »
I had a 1.5 year layoff from training, I've been back at it for 5 weeks now - making great progress.  I'll prob post my 8 week comparison.  You would not last one week on the diet I am following.

You will be lazy and fat the rest of your life, you have no willpower, and no woman would ever have sex with you unless you paid them.

I guess having a life for ten years is a fair exchange for becoming a worthless fat slob for the next 40.  Have fun getting around in your Walmart scooter.

Hope this helps.
I can vouch that you are a qualified and accomplished bodybuilder.  I have seen your pics and know who you are.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #154 on: November 25, 2008, 01:58:54 PM »
Most Bodybuilder`s diets fall woefully short of meeting basic recommended nutrients as laid out by the DRI/RDI/RDA.

I agree with this statement. As TA pointed out before, why would one cut fruit out of a diet?

octobermajik

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: November 25, 2008, 02:22:17 PM »
What kind of nonsense is this, really? "A calorie is a calorie but a Macro Nutrient is NOT a Macro Nutrient."

What you're really saying is that the four calories from a gram of protein are NOT the same as the four calories from a gram of carbohydrates. Therefore a calorie is NOT a calorie.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #156 on: November 25, 2008, 03:18:56 PM »
Take the lbs of fat lost during a specific period and multiply that by its caloric value. This will equal the total calories lost in storage for a given time frame.

Take the number of calories eaten per day.  You can do an average, but a constant will provide you with incredibly accurate results.  Multiply that by the given length of time.  This is your total calories from food ingested during this period.

Now take the total calories lost from storage and add them with the total calories that you ingested in the time frame.  This is how many calories you have effectually used in the given time period

Now take the total calories burned and divide that by the time period. The longer the time period the more accurate.

Have fun with it. 

can you explain this in simpleton terms  ???

are you saying to diet, simply take note of the amount of fat in lbs you want to lose - work out the calorie value of it, then divide that number by the amount of days you want to lose it in - to get a daily calorie level  ??? or is there more to it?
175lbs by 31st July

ASJChaotic

« Reply #157 on: November 25, 2008, 03:24:56 PM »
I personally think it should be addressed and why not?  You can have a functional bodybuilding contest diet that meets and exceeds nutritional needs all the while eating foods you enjoy.

The limiting to certain foods and food groups is the problem.
Adonis, bodybuilders really don't give a crap about being "healthy"  :D

and if they wanted nutrients that's what multivitamins are for  ;)

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #158 on: November 25, 2008, 04:44:43 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=232398.0

Learn how to read and comprehend.  :)

no offence TA, but in the brief read ive had, i dont see where you've addressed the sparing and wasting response that the body goes through cyclically.

i presume that that is covered because you arent stricly adhering to a fixed regime with fixed ratios?

in effect, the recommendation about the protein intake is incorrect purely due to that fact.

I also dont see where the preferential absorption sources of energy and nutrients is addressed..

what i see is an outline of what a normal, healthy diet of training and exercise can be simplistically applied- just written down in dot points and claimed as a principle.

firstly, it doesnt qualify as a principle as its not anything unique that hasnt been said before, nor is it prescriptive enough to be. It may be a guideline, or a regime, but it falls far from being a principle other than your own.

without nutrient cycling, the body's adaptive responses arent exercised, and similarly without stress cycling. You havent outlined the exercise regimes that invoke specific responses, and the timing of them.

i could go on.

basically its hardly a rant worth reading. im not sure what all the fuss from GB visitors is about.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #159 on: November 25, 2008, 06:45:39 PM »
don't knock it till you try it

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #160 on: November 25, 2008, 08:05:41 PM »
I had pumpkin pie for dinner tonight!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #161 on: November 25, 2008, 08:09:59 PM »

Hope this helps.

Hey you are a great man I can tell.  I hear it all the time especially from you.  And with all your current achievements (you do have some right?) you haven't done shit compared to what I have done (that's not bragging, just facts).  So keep going, live to at least 40 come back on here and tell us of all the things you have done.  Till then you are someone who spends a whole lot of time on this board during supposedly the prime years of your life.  So you tell me who is the loser.  A fat guy who is already past his prime and who has accomplished many things wasting time on this board or a guy who is in his prime years who has accomplished nothing spending his time here.  I'll take my life over yours any day of the week.   8)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #162 on: November 25, 2008, 08:12:56 PM »
how about this ,adonis shows up on a real bbing stage in any federation natural or not using his supposed system to achieve the condition needed to compete and win.then we can close this chapter finally.times ticking adam...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #163 on: November 25, 2008, 08:19:22 PM »
how about this ,adonis shows up on a real bbing stage in any federation natural or not using his supposed system to achieve the condition needed to compete and win.then we can close this chapter finally.times ticking adam...

Never will happen.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #164 on: November 25, 2008, 08:30:09 PM »
Never will happen.
true,better chance of finding hoffa..

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #165 on: November 25, 2008, 08:36:26 PM »
how about adonis follows jim 'disgusted 'advice and contest plan and competes in gb4 or real show.and prove what most of us already know.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #166 on: November 25, 2008, 08:47:19 PM »
how about adonis follows jim 'disgusted 'advice and contest plan and competes in gb4 or real show.and prove what most of us already know.

Why doesn't he just do a real bodybuilding show that's tested?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #167 on: November 25, 2008, 08:53:29 PM »
I think he uses his internet board persona to keep Jeezumbelle.  If he was to actually meet any these people who could easily shatter all his bullshit Jeezumbelle would probably leave him.  Right now he has her convinced he is above everyone else and he is always right and his theories are all revolutionary.  He would get destroyed by someone like Connelly, Serrano, Everson or many others out there

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #168 on: November 26, 2008, 07:42:33 AM »
Most Bodybuilder`s diets fall woefully short of meeting basic recommended nutrients as laid out by the DRI/RDI/RDA.
if so and only if,its for 16 wks then back to more stable eating routine.bbing for contest look is not for rda,its for npc,ifbb ect.....

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #169 on: November 27, 2008, 01:05:19 AM »
Never will happen.

funny for you to say, since you're like 200lbs over weight.  :-\

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #170 on: November 27, 2008, 02:55:11 AM »
ive learned over the 3 decades or so that what works for one might not work for another,then again it might.ive never had the best genetics for bodybuilding and working hard on my diet was always priorty in my bodybuilding quest.genetics are the most important thing in determining what a person can eat and get musculer with low bodyfat,some guys can live on potatoe chips and icecream and look amazing while a guy like myself needs very strict eating habits just to look decent.i think trial and error and time is the only real way to know what works for someone,im always willin to listen to anothers veiw and suggestions though,i think its important.i also think if you look great keep doin what your doin,stay with that program,dont fix it if it aint broke kinda thing
R

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: November 27, 2008, 03:00:16 AM »
I don't know about you guys, but there's something creepy about this Adonis dude

- his meticulous nutritional record keeping

- his cold-eyes and stone-faced poses

- his obsessive rants and posts

something is just not right

He reminds me of a serial killer waiting to stab you in the skull while he cooks you a nice pumpkin pie