Author Topic: Will Peter Putnam be the next Mr Olympia?  (Read 5380 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Will Peter Putnam be the next Mr Olympia?
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2007, 04:00:34 PM »
HE'S LIFTING FOR JESUS!!! God doesn't want his cherubs to suffer by deadlifting

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2007, 04:02:47 PM »
Oh I see.  You're a steroid using christain, and need verification that you're still following God's plan. 

"Those who most vehemently fight for acceptance of their opinion are most decidedly unsure of its truth."

I believe in God and have never used in my life, but unlike you I don't judge others by the decisions they make, it's their life to live, you can quote scripture all you want, Jesus still love me  :-*

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2007, 04:06:16 PM »
Oh I see.  You're a steroid using christain, and need verification that you're still following God's plan. 

"Those who most vehemently fight for acceptance of their opinion are most decidedly unsure of its truth."
go play in traffic.

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2007, 04:09:21 PM »
I believe in God and have never used in my life, but unlike you I don't judge others by the decisions they make, it's their life to live, you can quote scripture all you want, Jesus still love me  :-*

Who was quoting scripture?  That quote isn't in the bible.
Oh, I see.  You believe in God, but haven't taken the time to read his word.  

Unknowledgable acceptance of a life path is always a safe bet.  You remind me a lot of a character name Lennie.  He's from another book you haven't read.  SO, i'll trust that you'll just accept this comparison as well.  No need to do any research.  

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2007, 04:10:55 PM »
Who was quoting scripture?  That quote isn't in the bible.
Oh, I see.  You believe in God, but haven't taken the time to read his word.  

Unknowledgable acceptance of a life path is always a safe bet.  You remind me a lot of a character name Lennie.  He's from another book you haven't read.  SO, i'll trust that you'll just accept this comparison as well.  No need to do any research.  

you seem very knowledgeable regarding Peter...

can you tell us how he pulled such a fine ass woman with that hairdo of his??
Air Falcon

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2007, 04:11:03 PM »
go play in traffic.

Is that from a movie?
It's quite a brilliant retort, quite stinging indeed!  Please tell of where this masterpiece came from.

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2007, 04:14:36 PM »
you seem very knowledgeable regarding Peter...

can you tell us how he pulled such a fine ass woman with that hair do'

His wife is a fine Christian woman as well.  The bible tells us that the man is to lead, and the woman is to follow.  Men are weak today.  Women are put on a pedestal and given positions of power. 

I would assume that you too could gather the love of a woman, should you decide to stop being a stammering coward in their presence. 

"A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him."
-Mae West

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2007, 04:16:09 PM »
His wife is a fine Christian woman as well.  The bible tells us that the man is to lead, and the woman is to follow.  Men are weak today.  Women are put on a pedestal and given positions of power. 

I would assume that you too could gather the love of a woman, should you decide to stop being a stammering coward in their presence. 

"A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him."
-Mae West
is that what you look for when you go in search of a boyfriend, twinkie?

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2007, 04:20:22 PM »
is that what you look for when you go in search of a boyfriend, twinkie?

Nothing on earth consumes a man more quickly than the passion of resentment.

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2007, 04:25:02 PM »

-Mae West

You need to stop speaking for God or for Peter as matter of fact. You are only doing harm to him and others with your idiotic extremism....talk about being extreme. People like you create Wars as you are unable to accept diversity of thoughts.

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2007, 04:34:55 PM »
"natural"...

LMAO!!!

::)

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2007, 04:36:54 PM »
You need to stop speaking for God or for Peter as matter of fact. You are only doing harm to him and others with your idiotic extremism....talk about being extreme. People like you create Wars as you are unable to accept diversity of thoughts.

I speak only for myself.  Speaking for others is like taking a photo of yourself pooping on a national monument.  At first thought, it appears wholeheartedly a solid decision.  It is only upon fully acting out the gesture that its faults arise.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2007, 04:41:15 PM »
I speak only for myself.  Speaking for others is like taking a photo of yourself pooping on a national monument.  At first thought, it appears wholeheartedly a solid decision.  It is only upon fully acting out the gesture that its faults arise.

ok, but you're still a dumbass for thinking putnam is natural.

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2007, 04:42:29 PM »
ok, but you're still a dumbass for thinking putnam is natural.

Humble Pie is a desert oft eaten, but rarely enjoyed.  
I accept your apology.  

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2007, 04:43:19 PM »
i thought peter got his pro card already?
Addicted to the Steal

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2007, 04:46:02 PM »

yeah what he said

affy

« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2007, 04:49:45 PM »
he's a good candidate for a future Mr. ROFLympia title

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2007, 04:54:17 PM »
are u a fucking idiot bro, look at him!!!! he sucks!!!ur a moron 4 thinking hes even near the olypia stage

Someone doesn't know sarcasm when he sees it.

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2007, 04:54:41 PM »

I think that is very intersting how you think that taking steroids is unchristian, but it is Cristian to portray women as you said "followers"....no one needs someone imposing their morals on others ....mostly someone as moronic as yourself

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2007, 05:05:14 PM »
Who cares about Peter?  Let's see pics of Jessica.

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2007, 05:31:08 PM »
I think that is very intersting how you think that taking steroids is unchristian, but it is Cristian to portray women as you said "followers"....no one needs someone imposing their morals on others ....mostly someone as moronic as yourself

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything." (Ephesians 5:22-24)

A fool often speaks from an authorative state on topics of which he has little understanding. 
I portrayed no woman as not the Bible has demanded. 

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2007, 05:48:41 PM »
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything." (Ephesians 5:22-24)

A fool often speaks from an authorative state on topics of which he has little understanding. 
I portrayed no woman as not the Bible has demanded. 

No one cares about your religion distorsions ....If you think women are made to serve man and they are followers....Great for you. I have no intension of imposing my thought on you.
Now My problem is you trying to speak for others leave Peter and Jessica out of your idiotic ideas. Let them speak for themselves.

Stavios

« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2007, 06:20:14 PM »
If current trends continue, I think he might be the guy.

lol...

Stavios

« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2007, 06:22:10 PM »

Funny - but Peter should win his class at the Nationals next month. Like he won his class at the USAs. 

NO, he certainly won't win his class if the huge blackguy that got screwed last year is competing (the dude who placed second to Stan McQuay in the worst judged show ever)

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2007, 06:35:13 PM »
Humble Pie is a desert oft eaten, but rarely enjoyed.  
I accept your apology.  

Putz,

are you still mad that getbig (and the bodybuilding community in general) think you received
a gift at the USAs?

relax, as this thread suggests - bigger gifts are in store for you