Author Topic: DENNIS TINERINO: A Victim of America`s Crappy For Profit HEALTHCARE system.  (Read 23200 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
http://www.tinerino.com/

April 2010
There has been much speculation as to the health and welfare of Dennis Tinerino. We thought it might be best to post this letter, which was recently sent by pastor Graham Cathers to friends and ministry partners:

Dear Friends,

I hope this letter finds you blessed and doing well in this New Year. I wanted to take just a moment of your time to talk about a mutual friend of ours, Dennis Tinerino.

You may or may not know that Dennis was diagnosed with an inoperable tumor last year. The first reports seemed hopeful for a full recovery, but since that since that time the mass has increased and a change in the medication was prescribed, which has stopped working.

I’ve had the privilege of being Dennis and Anita’s pastor over the past several years, and they are the real deal. They are two of the most generous people I’ve ever met with their time, compassion, and resources.

Dennis is a prophet and evangelist who lives by preaching the Gospel. God has led him to cut back on his itinerant ministry in order to spend intimate time with the Lord in prayer, standing for his healing. This cuts back on his income to keep the ministry going.

While his health insurance covers some of the expenses, many of the doctors’ visits, x-rays, procedures, and prescriptions are not covered. As his friend, I would like to ask you to consider helping him in two ways:

First, would you have your intercessory prayer ministry begin to uphold Dennis at this time for his complete recover? I know Dennis and Anita would be grateful for your partnership in this capacity.

Second, would it be possible for you or your church to assist Dennis with these ongoing expenses? Should you want to help with a love offering, Dennis and Anita would be most grateful.

Thanks again for your friendship and partnership in ministry.

In His love,

Pastor Graham Cathers
Living Faith Christian Church

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
This is just sad. To have be reduced to begging despite the fact that he actually has health insurance.

http://www.tinerino.com/

Needs List
If you would like to make a donation or  sow a seed, call (818) 885-5711 with a credit card number or visit our donation page to contribute via Paypal. Thank you!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I know one person who won't be making a donation.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I don't why Ron let you out....all you do it post (cut and paste) just to get your ass pwned time and time again..LOL!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I don't why Ron let you out....all you do it post (cut and paste) just to get your ass pwned time and time again..LOL!
???

So you are just fine with this scenario you sick human being? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
???

So you are just fine with this scenario you sick human being? 

Not the brightest bulb in room are ya?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
The irony of this post is on a scale Cecil B DeMille couldn't fathom.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The Coach comes to a battle of wits unarmed

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
The Coach comes to a battle of wits unarmed
And De-brained.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
And De-brained.

That implies that he had a brain at one time...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
both of you know that Joe has a brain.

;D

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Adonis, I thought you were an atheist?

Surely, god will help this guy???

"Dennis is a prophet and evangelist who lives by preaching the Gospel. God has led him to cut back on his itinerant ministry in order to spend intimate time with the Lord in prayer, standing for his healing. This cuts back on his income to keep the ministry going."

The above quote is so fucking asinine. A prophet and evangelist? hahahahahaaha seriously people. Wake up.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Adonis, I thought you were an atheist?

Surely, god will help this guy???

"Dennis is a prophet and evangelist who lives by preaching the Gospel. God has led him to cut back on his itinerant ministry in order to spend intimate time with the Lord in prayer, standing for his healing. This cuts back on his income to keep the ministry going."

The above quote is so fucking asinine. A prophet and evangelist? hahahahahaaha seriously people. Wake up.
I don`t believe in god and I also don`t believe in human suffering, especially when it is unnecessary and completely avoidable.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
God liberals have absolutely NO commonsense to speak of.

Obama Health Plan Draws Majority Disapproval in Poll (Update1)
Share Business ExchangeTwitterFacebook| Email | Print | A A A

By Kristin Jensen

Aug. 5 (Bloomberg) -- President Barack Obama’s effort to revamp the U.S. health-care system is drawing increasing disapproval from Americans worried about higher deficits, a Quinnipiac University poll shows.

The July 27-Aug. 3 poll found that 52 percent of American voters disapprove of the way Obama is handling the health-care issue and 39 percent approve. That’s a switch from the 46 percent who approved and 42 percent who disapproved in late June, the university’s polling institute said.

Almost three-quarters of the respondents said they don’t believe Obama’s promise that Congress can pass a health-care measure without adding to the budget deficit. And 57 percent say the legislation should be dropped if it adds “significantly” to the deficit, Quinnipiac said.

“It’s obviously a problem for the people who are trying to push health-care reform,” said Peter Brown, assistant director of the Hamden, Connecticut-based polling institute, in an interview with Bloomberg Television. “The White House and Democratic leadership are very concerned that the month of August not become the time when the plan died.”

The House of Representatives left Washington on July 31 for a five-week recess after putting off a vote on legislation until September. One of the two Senate committees with jurisdiction over health care is still struggling to craft bipartisan legislation, and the Senate also gave up on meeting Obama’s goal of passing the measure in August.

Persuading Voters

House and Senate lawmakers are grappling with issues such as whether to create a government-run health-care plan that would compete with private insurers, whether to mandate that employers offer health insurance to their workers, and how to pay for a plan that may cost $1 trillion over 10 years.

House Democrats are now trying to persuade voters in their home districts that the effort to cover millions of uninsured Americans and reduce health-care costs is worthwhile; the poll suggests they have a lot of work to do.

“The average voter out there is skeptical about government,” Brown told reporters in Washington today.

Affecting Care

A plurality of 39 percent of respondents said they don’t think proposed changes would affect their own care, while 36 percent said the legislation would hurt the quality of their care and 21 percent said they would expect an improvement. Almost three-fifths say Congress shouldn’t pass a health-care measure unless it receives at least some Republican support.

White House spokesman Robert Gibbs yesterday accused a group opposing the health-care overhaul plan of disrupting town-hall meetings convened by Democratic lawmakers by “manufacturing” outrage.

Leaders of Conservatives for Patients’ Rights, which has staged rallies against Obama’s health-care plan, “have bragged about organizing and manufacturing” anger expressed at the public meetings, Gibbs told reporters.

Richard Scott, the group’s chairman, said in a statement that “no one needs to manufacture anger or concern” because the American public “is threatened by a massive government takeover” of health care.

Some Approval

As other recent polls have shown, Quinnipiac found support for individual elements of the plans that Obama and Democratic leaders in Congress are proposing, even amid some disapproval.

The Quinnipiac poll showed that 62 percent of voters favor allowing Americans to opt into a government-run insurance program, compared with 32 percent who don’t. Three out of five respondents support subsidies to help lower-income Americans buy insurance, 61 percent support higher taxes on the wealthiest Americans to pay for the overhaul and 54 percent agree that employers should provide insurance or pay a penalty.

A requirement that individuals obtain insurance drew fire from respondents, with 68 percent opposed and 26 percent in favor. All the plans so far have some sort of mandate on Americans to obtain coverage, with help for those with lower incomes.

The poll included 2,409 registered voters nationwide and has a margin of error of plus or minus 2 percentage points.

To contact the reporter on this story: Kristin Jensen in Washington at kjensen@bloomberg.net
Last Updated: August 5, 2009 11:21 EDT

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
^^^^^

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
God liberals have absolutely NO commonsense to speak of.

Obama Health Plan Draws Majority Disapproval in Poll (Update1)
Share Business ExchangeTwitterFacebook| Email | Print | A A A

By Kristin Jensen

Aug. 5 (Bloomberg) -- President Barack Obama’s effort to revamp the U.S. health-care system is drawing increasing disapproval from Americans worried about higher deficits, a Quinnipiac University poll shows.

The July 27-Aug. 3 poll found that 52 percent of American voters disapprove of the way Obama is handling the health-care issue and 39 percent approve. That’s a switch from the 46 percent who approved and 42 percent who disapproved in late June, the university’s polling institute said.

Almost three-quarters of the respondents said they don’t believe Obama’s promise that Congress can pass a health-care measure without adding to the budget deficit. And 57 percent say the legislation should be dropped if it adds “significantly” to the deficit, Quinnipiac said.

“It’s obviously a problem for the people who are trying to push health-care reform,” said Peter Brown, assistant director of the Hamden, Connecticut-based polling institute, in an interview with Bloomberg Television. “The White House and Democratic leadership are very concerned that the month of August not become the time when the plan died.”

The House of Representatives left Washington on July 31 for a five-week recess after putting off a vote on legislation until September. One of the two Senate committees with jurisdiction over health care is still struggling to craft bipartisan legislation, and the Senate also gave up on meeting Obama’s goal of passing the measure in August.

Persuading Voters

House and Senate lawmakers are grappling with issues such as whether to create a government-run health-care plan that would compete with private insurers, whether to mandate that employers offer health insurance to their workers, and how to pay for a plan that may cost $1 trillion over 10 years.

House Democrats are now trying to persuade voters in their home districts that the effort to cover millions of uninsured Americans and reduce health-care costs is worthwhile; the poll suggests they have a lot of work to do.

“The average voter out there is skeptical about government,” Brown told reporters in Washington today.

Affecting Care

A plurality of 39 percent of respondents said they don’t think proposed changes would affect their own care, while 36 percent said the legislation would hurt the quality of their care and 21 percent said they would expect an improvement. Almost three-fifths say Congress shouldn’t pass a health-care measure unless it receives at least some Republican support.

White House spokesman Robert Gibbs yesterday accused a group opposing the health-care overhaul plan of disrupting town-hall meetings convened by Democratic lawmakers by “manufacturing” outrage.

Leaders of Conservatives for Patients’ Rights, which has staged rallies against Obama’s health-care plan, “have bragged about organizing and manufacturing” anger expressed at the public meetings, Gibbs told reporters.

Richard Scott, the group’s chairman, said in a statement that “no one needs to manufacture anger or concern” because the American public “is threatened by a massive government takeover” of health care.

Some Approval

As other recent polls have shown, Quinnipiac found support for individual elements of the plans that Obama and Democratic leaders in Congress are proposing, even amid some disapproval.

The Quinnipiac poll showed that 62 percent of voters favor allowing Americans to opt into a government-run insurance program, compared with 32 percent who don’t. Three out of five respondents support subsidies to help lower-income Americans buy insurance, 61 percent support higher taxes on the wealthiest Americans to pay for the overhaul and 54 percent agree that employers should provide insurance or pay a penalty.

A requirement that individuals obtain insurance drew fire from respondents, with 68 percent opposed and 26 percent in favor. All the plans so far have some sort of mandate on Americans to obtain coverage, with help for those with lower incomes.

The poll included 2,409 registered voters nationwide and has a margin of error of plus or minus 2 percentage points.

To contact the reporter on this story: Kristin Jensen in Washington at kjensen@bloomberg.net
Last Updated: August 5, 2009 11:21 EDT
What is the point of posting this? I DO NOT Support A Profit Based Health Insurance system which is what Obama`s plan is.  Its no different than what you had last year, 20 years etc...Its just a tiny, tiny, bit better but it still keeps the Health Insurance companies at the forefront which means the profit motive is intact as they rack up by continually not covering care.

I do not support Obama`s plan. I support Universal Nationalized Single Payer Healthcare open to all.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
^^^^^

Please Chimps, I've said this time and time again without a cut and paste. Thought I'd just back it up.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
What is the point of posting this? I DO NOT Support A Profit Based Health Insurance system which is what Obama`s plan is.  Its no different than what you had last year, 20 years etc...Its just a tiny, tiny, bit better but it still keeps the Health Insurance companies at the forefront which means the profit motive is intact as they rack up by continually not covering care.

I do not support Obama`s plan. I support Universal Nationalized Single Payer Healthcare open to all.

This is how much of an idiot you are. Obama's "plan" is to steer us to single payer system. (That doesn't work)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
What are his specific health problems?  Are they related to a self-centered, self-destructive, un-healthy lifestyle that the vast majority of professional bodybuilders lead?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
ah getbig....were two people with the complete lack of independent thought can argue as a talk show host's mouth piece....your doing gods work ::)

bench

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
This is how much of an idiot you are. Obama's "plan" is to steer us to single payer system. (That doesn't work)
Completely the opposite.  The Health Insurance companies now have 30 million more potential customers and they can still refuse to cover procedures and can also charge high costs if they want.

Obama`s plan is the same Plan Republicans favored in 1993 and is a Corporatist wet dream. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
What are his specific health problems?  Are they related to a self-centered, self-destructive, un-healthy lifestyle that the vast majority of professional bodybuilders lead?
I heard he was doing G4P back in the day could be hearsay not sure. I wish him the best.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
I don`t believe in god and I also don`t believe in human suffering, especially when it is unnecessary and completely avoidable.

boo hoo.

::)

b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
boo hoo.

::)

Your lack of empathy is sickening.

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
I do not support Obama`s plan. I support Universal Nationalized Single Payer Healthcare forced on us all.
fixed.
idiot liberal parrot. go back to hanging out with tbombz and the other homosexuals