Author Topic: 2012 IFBB British Grand Prix - Prejudging & call-outs  (Read 10906 times)

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
Re: 2012 IFBB British Grand Prix - Prejudging & call-outs
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2012, 02:51:10 PM »
Thus you understand my sentence.
OK. 2 weeks ago, i met Sami. I was surprised that he was narrower than me(of course he carries a lot more muscle than me). This is true.
u come to that low bodyfat level than see how u look like off stage and on stage forget about it.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2012, 06:25:04 PM »
Thus you understand my sentence.
OK. 2 weeks ago, i met Sami. I was surprised that he was narrower than me(of course he carries a lot more muscle than me). This is true.

Both Lewis and Sami are narrow yes, a good comparison to someone that isn't is Henry and that Russian kid

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2012, 06:28:55 PM »
u are incapable of making sens even after more than 15000 posts.....get a life......no one is narrow in pro line up....its just an excuse big guy.

Hahaha no one is narrow, Phil Heath ring a bell, lee priest even flex wheeler to some extent

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2012, 11:55:49 PM »
well well well we finally agree on something  :D

BGP individual posing video.all top 6 guys of 212lb are in it.tell me where sami stands from the back in this one.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2012, 12:04:42 AM »
Hahaha no one is narrow, Phil Heath ring a bell, lee priest even flex wheeler to some extent

no one is narrow i repeat no one is narrow.all of those year of doing and watching bodybuilding shows i came to this conclusion.who cares how u look in clothes in gym or next to big fat guy having pic with u.end of the day only thing matters how you look on stage when get compared with others.people who cry narrow or midget on the top of their lungs either never step on stage or badly defeated by small guys in some 3rd class local shows.get over it guys and learn to appreciate other people efforts to defeat genetic barriers and come out as a winner.after all we are all here for the love of the sport.

Grenache

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2012, 03:41:28 AM »
First callout Under 212's:

Last callout Under 212's: