Author Topic: Free American hero Marine Staff Sgt. Frank D. Wuterich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8681 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Sport killing men women and children...I don't think i ever saw that on our side, unless ur talking about the terrorist shitbags. Please don't comment on what the US military does..u have no clue. I never worried about the "war-mongers" back home. Our job is to kill people and break shit. We are an extention of American foreign policy. We do our jobs and Canada has gone right along with us in Afghanistan. U guys didn't glorify what those Heroes did because ur a nation of liberal sheep with ur collective heads in the sand. Those guys should be celebrated..given parades, made heroes. Who cares if he took a finger. Typical bullshit..train a guy to smoke another human being from over 500 meters and then whine and cow to the politically correct elements in ur own government by launching an "investigation". U idiots should be ashmed of urselves.
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V

Yes indeed it does. It says our military isn't running around the world invading other countries, starting wars, manipulating wars, bombing countries into oblivion, and basically sport-killing men, women, and children as entertainment, target practice, or a means to blow off steam. And that unlike the military of some other nations who for the moment shall remain unnamed, Canada's military finds herself mostly in a peace-keeping capacity. Peace-keepers don't usually tally up body counts, ...that's not what peace-keepers do, ...although you wouldn't know it by watching what some nations have the audacity to try to pass off as "peace-keeping" Even sadder is that many of their citizens believe such attrocities are necessary components of "peace-keeping". Some of these war mongerers have done such a disservice to the brave & selfless members of their own militaries, it makes me wonder who they really believe the enemy to be. I mean, when the war-mongerers take someone who vowed to give their very life if necessary in order to defend their country, ...and instead put them in a position that does nothing but harm to their country, ...you really have to wonder who these war mongerers consider their enemy. :'(  They've strayed so far off their course, and done so so gradually, they didn't even realize they were no longer on the path. Hopefully, enough of them will figure it out and get back there.  8)

I cut the story short in order to answer Special Ed's question, but does go on. The thrust of the story was not necessarily about how fabulous these guys were in that they saved American lives. There was quite a bit of controversy surrounding these men. The hoopla that might have taken place in other countries, or under other circumstances did not take place. Word of their accomplishment was barely breathed. We don't glorify killing up here. We know that in times of war, some killing needs to be done, but it's not something you glorify. In addition, one of those individuals was investigated for alledgedly taking a souvenir from one of his kills. It was alledged that a finger from one of the AlQ kills was sliced off, and taken as a souvenir.

War is not healthy for humans on any side. It's dangerous to both bodies AND minds. Some countries would trumpet such an incident, and laugh & cheer at such a unique souvenir, ...but we don't glorify what war does to destroy humanity. Whether it be the humanity of the innocent men women and children who end up in the line of fire, or the military personnel doing the firing.

I suppose it's appropriate for this thread, as I'm assuming Wuterich is a man accused of wrong doing during the course of his job? Yes, No,... that is what this thread is supposed to be about isn't it? Or was the thread title just a rouse to qualify for inclusion on the political board, with the real subject being MattC's possible childhood diet or winter apparel?
Matt C. dug his own hole and from what i can see a pretty deep one at that
with this post you also must include your canadian military as well as they are a part of this war as well.

as said earlier I would like to have a CIVIL conversation with you

So please without sarcasm or taking passive aggressive shots at the U.S. plz respond
I understand where your coming from and respect your views, but do you respect others views?

"peace keeping" like many other terms can be subjective to you it may mean peace keeping in the middle east which obviosly isnt going well, to many americans though it means peace keeping for the american public which it has accomplished.

I agree the soldiers that fight for OUR countries are brave and incredible people regardless of any political spin that is thrust upon them, but there is one thing you should take into account and that is that each and every individual knew what might be asked of them when they signed on the dotted line and recieved their paychecks and the vast majority are more than willing to do so, the U.S. and most other countries have not forced any soldier to fight in this war, they agreed to when they signed up for service

that being said i would rather see everyone of our opposition killed than even have one U.S. soldier hurt in this war.
you have to understand my perspective and that is that the U.S. soldiers all over the world are my brothers and sisters, not in the biological sense but in the sense of community and as a whole. this illustrates why many americans dont care about trigger fingers of terrorist and the sad but unavoidable civilian causalties that occur as a result of this war
can you see where I am coming from?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Sport killing men women and children...I don't think i ever saw that on our side, unless ur talking about the terrorist shitbags. Please don't comment on what the US military does..u have no clue. I never worried about the "war-mongers" back home. Our job is to kill people and break shit. We are an extention of American foreign policy.

Yet you wonder why most of the world hates you?

We do our jobs and Canada has gone right along with us in Afghanistan. U guys didn't glorify what those Heroes did because ur a nation of liberal sheep with ur collective heads in the sand. Those guys should be celebrated..given parades, made heroes. Who cares if he took a finger. Typical bullshit..train a guy to smoke another human being from over 500 meters and then whine and cow to the politically correct elements in ur own government by launching an "investigation". U idiots should be ashmed of urselves.

I guess our military commanders felt slicing up cadavers was not part of their job descriptions.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
Matt C. dug his own hole and from what i can see a pretty deep one at that
with this post you also must include your canadian military as well as they are a part of this war as well.

as said earlier I would like to have a CIVIL conversation with you

So please without sarcasm or taking passive aggressive shots at the U.S. plz respond
I understand where your coming from and respect your views, but do you respect others views?

"peace keeping" like many other terms can be subjective to you it may mean peace keeping in the middle east which obviosly isnt going well, to many americans though it means peace keeping for the american public which it has accomplished.

I agree the soldiers that fight for OUR countries are brave and incredible people regardless of any political spin that is thrust upon them, but there is one thing you should take into account and that is that each and every individual knew what might be asked of them when they signed on the dotted line and recieved their paychecks and the vast majority are more than willing to do so, the U.S. and most other countries have not forced any soldier to fight in this war, they agreed to when they signed up for service

that being said i would rather see everyone of our opposition killed than even have one U.S. soldier hurt in this war.
you have to understand my perspective and that is that the U.S. soldiers all over the world are my brothers and sisters, not in the biological sense but in the sense of community and as a whole. this illustrates why many americans dont care about trigger fingers of terrorist and the sad but unavoidable civilian causalties that occur as a result of this war
can you see where I am coming from?

Tony, I can completely see where you are coming from.

I don't however believe that MattC dug a hole for himself at all. By the way, don't be so touchy.
What you refer to as passive aggressive shots at the US reflect hypersensitivity on your part.
That could have applied to many countries.

btw - Is anyone going to tell me about Wuterich and why he is imprisoned?
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Tony, I can completely see where you are coming from.

I don't however believe that MattC dug a hole for himself at all. By the way, don't be so touchy.
What you refer to as passive aggressive shots at the US reflect hypersensitivity on your part.
That could have applied to many countries.

btw - Is anyone going to tell me about Wuterich and why he is imprisoned?

lol i agree that your comments could reflect many countries but from the context of the posts on this thread and subject of the thread itself it would reason that they were directed toward the U.S. and be honest in your intentions, where they not?

My problem with matt c is that he is very vocal about standing up for the civilian causalties of the iraq war and bashing the U.S. but says that sweatshops are ok b/c they are voluntary and the workers choose to work there, but so do the civilians that are killed in the war they choose to live in a city that is at war.
If it were me and my city was at war if I wasnt involved Id be pretty far away from the fighting. So according to his logic he shouldnt blame the U.S. for civilian causalties as they voluntarily stay in harms way.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.

If it were me and my city was at war if I wasnt involved Id be pretty far away from the fighting. So according to his logic he shouldnt blame the U.S. for civilian causalties as they voluntarily stay in harms way.

Spoken like a person that has never had a really hard day in their lives. If it's your city getting bombed, then you ARE INVOLVED weather you like it or not. You haven't got a clue what it's like to have everything you have ever owned, everything you you ever knew, everything you loved and cared for taken away from you. Now your gonna talk out your ass and say, "If another country invaded my country I would just leave. " Damn, you are talking out your ass.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Spoken like a person that has never had a really hard day in their lives. If it's your city getting bombed, then you ARE INVOLVED weather you like it or not. You haven't got a clue what it's like to have everything you have ever owned, everything you you ever knew, everything you loved and cared for taken away from you. Now your gonna talk out your ass and say, "If another country invaded my country I would just leave. " Damn, you are talking out your ass.

lol bro you know nothing about me so i would say its you whos talking out of your ass, and all those things are possesions which can be replaced, your life cannot be. If we did get invaded I wouldnt unless necessary stay and fight, thats what we have a police force and a military for brainchild. 
Why dont you stay in the back of the class and let the grown ups discuss grown up things pookie

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Most of the world hates us..huh..thats why they are still all coming in droves...please stop commenting on US foreign policy. Ur country barely counts.
L

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
lol bro you know nothing about me so i would say its you whos talking out of your ass, and all those things are possesions which can be replaced, your life cannot be. If we did get invaded I wouldnt unless necessary stay and fight, thats what we have a police force and a military for brainchild. 
Why dont you stay in the back of the class and let the grown ups discuss grown up things pookie

What are you a gypsy or a nomad? You are so entrenched in your current lifestyle you wouldn't know what to do with yourself if you had to leave everything you knew.  You make it sound like it's all about losing your possessions, it's deeper then that. The people don't wanna leave where they live because it makes up who they are. Your blaming people for staying in a place that they shouldnt even be asked to leave in the first place. Plus, where are they suppose to go? A lot of them get turned away at borders, you think they just  pick up their families and go to the next county motel?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
What are you a gypsy or a nomad? You are so entrenched in your current lifestyle you wouldn't know what to do with yourself if you had to leave everything you knew.  You make it sound like it's all about losing your possessions, it's deeper then that. The people don't wanna leave where they live because it makes up who they are. Your blaming people for staying in a place that they shouldnt even be asked to leave in the first place. Plus, where are they suppose to go? A lot of them get turned away at borders, you think they just  pick up their families and go to the next county motel?
lol once again you are making assumptions about me, you know what they say about assumptions. I would have no problem leaving my current lifestyle behind if it meant that i would die if i didnt. When bad things happen you do what needs to be done PERIOD, you dont stop and think about your lifestyle...you know for someone who pegged me for not ever having a hard day, it sure seems like you have lead a privilaged life.

READ the entire thread you twit and take a comprehension course in reading, I brought this up as a POINT to be made on Matt C.'s staunch view of the U.S. and civilian causalties in iraq and his view on sweatshops.

My problem with matt c is that he is very vocal about standing up for the civilian causalties of the iraq war and bashing the U.S. but says that sweatshops are ok b/c they are voluntary and the workers choose to work there, but so do the civilians that are killed in the war they choose to live in a city that is at war.

24KT

• Getbig V
lol i agree that your comments could reflect many countries but from the context of the posts on this thread and subject of the thread itself it would reason that they were directed toward the U.S. and be honest in your intentions, where they not?

Nope, ...but if you think the shoe fits, ...I won't tell you that you can't wear it.  ;)   :P

There's hardly anything voluntary about staying in an area when all the borders are closed to you,
...provided you can even get to a border.  :-\

Now is anyone going to discuss Wuterich? ...who he is ...why he's incarcerated ...what he's accused of?
...anyone?
w

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
Nope, ...but if you think the shoe fits, ...I won't tell you that you can't wear it.  ;)   :P

There's hardly anything voluntary about staying in an area when all the borders are closed to you,

Now is anyone going to discuss Wuterich? ...who he is ...why he's incarcerated ...what he's accused of?
...anyone?

He's accused of slaughtering a bunch of Iraqi civilians in botched raids on homes.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
lol once again you are making assumptions about me, you know what they say about assumptions. I would have no problem leaving my current lifestyle behind if it meant that i would die if i didnt. When bad things happen you do what needs to be done PERIOD, you dont stop and think about your lifestyle...you know for someone who pegged me for not ever having a hard day, it sure seems like you have lead a privilaged life.

READ the entire thread you twit and take a comprehension course in reading, I brought this up as a POINT to be made on Matt C.'s staunch view of the U.S. and civilian causalties in iraq and his view on sweatshops.

Your the one that said you would just leave the area in a war and didn't understand why people would stay. Seriously, your clueless. You have zero idea of what happens during a war. Your so disconnected from the suffering over there. You think the people can just pick up their families, jump into their SUV/camper/trailer, pull out their money out of the bank, find a job somewhere else and go on with life. Where will you go when you have nothing to start your life again? No job, no money, no food, try to find water, don't know the language of the other country you might be able to enter. A screaming kid, old parents to drag with you, closed borders to you.   I just leave You have NO IDEA.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
So whats ur frame of reference...media reports or having been on the ground.
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V

Jag Jag Jag I thought we were going to have a honest and open discussion, those comments were geared toward the U.S. and you know that they were...be honest?

And I agreee theres hardly anything voluntary about staying in Iraq if your a citizen, just as much of a choice to work in a sweatshop in china...which was my original point.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Your the one that said you would just leave the area in a war and didn't understand why people would stay. Seriously, your clueless. You have zero idea of what happens during a war. Your so disconnected from the suffering over there. You think the people can just pick up their families, jump into their SUV/camper/trailer, pull out their money out of the bank, find a job somewhere else and go on with life. Where will you go when you have nothing to start your life again? No job, no money, no food, try to find water, don't know the language of the other country you might be able to enter. A screaming kid, old parents to drag with you, closed borders to you.   I just leave You have NO IDEA.
lol once again you need to GO BACK AND READ THE THREAD I brought this up as a point to be made on matt c.'s conflicting views. That being said I can think of 5 people off the top of my head in different towns and states that are family and friends that would be more than willing to house me and my family. Im sure people in Iraq have extended families as well.

And I too would like to know your frame of reference along with headhuntersix?

24KT

• Getbig V
Jag Jag Jag I thought we were going to have a honest and open discussion, those comments were geared toward the U.S. and you know that they were...be honest?

Actually, I was thinking about another country at the time, ...but I can see where there are multiple similarities.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
He's accused of slaughtering a bunch of Iraqi civilians in botched raids on homes.

Did he? ???
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
This is the last Haditha Marine. The rest got off because the entire thing was BULLSHIT>>>>BULLSHIT. The whole story was generated by an "Iraqi Human rights group".....the investigation by them and by Time magazine was atleast 4 months old by the time the story broke. The Marines did an investigation immediately after the incident and found nothing. There is enough about Haditha on the web without rehashing it.
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Actually, I was thinking about another country at the time, ...but I can see where there are multiple similarities.

what country would that be jag if you dont mind me asking?

24KT

• Getbig V
what country would that be jag if you dont mind me asking?

A "supposedly" democratic Pakistan was foremost in my mind, ...as well as the recent unrest in Kenya.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
A "supposedly" democratic Pakistan was foremost in my mind, ...as well as the recent unrest in Kenya.
lol