Author Topic: Pro's, "influencers" discussing cycles, gear etc.  (Read 48107 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Pro's discussing cycles, gear etc.
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2020, 11:00:01 AM »
      thats rick wayne in that pic. he was a decent bodybuilder but very very racist. ( like all blacks) well actually rick is from the caribbean or something. not a native to the usa.  rick was about 5ft 8 or 9 i think under 200 lbs. i think competed about 185 or so.  anyways the guys back in the day all built a good foundation before using roids. so when they say its only the finishing touch or it helps 5 percent or whatever then for them they are not lying. because they went as far as they could BEFORE using roids. and their doses were in fact low ( compared to nowdays) and it was deca dball primo winstrol and sometimes parabolin . very few used test.  notice they all looked different no one had really bad skin or lost their hair etc.  now days guys start using gear as soon as they start lifting. everyone want a shortcut. and yes the pros use alot . ALOT . and notice tose guys from yesteryear are living long lives. they used for 8 weeks or so went off 8weeks or so then repeated.  arnold would deflate after the olympia and then be big for the next mr olympia.  these guys now days dont come off. they switch compounds but stay on. plus all the slin hgh rec drugs thyroid dnp etc etc.  its chemical warfare NOT bodybuilding. bring back real bodybuilding, big, muscular ,proportionate symmetrical  and can actually pose.
Rick Wayne was a great writer with a really good physique.  I would be interested to know why you say he was racist.  Is there anything he wrote or did that showed this?

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
Re: IFBB Pro Santi Aragon talks about his Arnold Cycle
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2020, 11:25:40 PM »
Those with sub par genetics believe that you need to blast grams and grams of gear to be big 200+ @ 5-6% when in reality they just have sub-par genetics and could never get that big in that condition no matter how much they took (some are just genetically blessed in this regard and no I'm not one of them)

So basically they think that since they can't get to a big conditioned size on a reasonable dose of gear they could do so if they were just willing to blast tons of gear and yet they would never be able to do so due to thier sub-par genetics

And no its not due to a lack of a proper diet or proper training either, they basically just don't have the genes for it, end of story

Have you competed ? Has anyone here ?

When I started out I believed that nonsense

If you have to take over a gram a week total if injectable you’re not cut out for it

After years of training very hard starting at middleweight sbd moving up to light heavy and eventually winning a overall state level show In my last run after a 5 year break

Last show I tried something different as I was older 38 and wanted my goal over with

3 grams plus the tren at 200 a day got the glutes and everything else to have the huge 3 d look

I never used gh

I dieted very hard Abd trained heavily with lots of volume  40 sets on leg day

But the lies that if it takes more than a gram

Is passed on by the guys who don’t want you looking better than they do pretending they are blessed

But had I not fell for that lie I may have had health problems early on

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2020, 04:09:47 AM »

If you have to take over a gram a week total if injectable you’re not cut out for it

After years of training very hard starting at middleweight sbd moving up to light heavy and eventually winning a overall state level show In my last run after a 5 year break

Last show I tried something different as I was older 38 and wanted my goal over with

3 grams plus the tren at 200 a day got the glutes and everything else to have the huge 3 d look

I never used gh

Is passed on by the guys who don’t want you looking better than they do pretending they are blessed

Just because you trained 40 sets on leg day doesn't mean that is optimal for training legs.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2020, 04:44:41 PM »

I never used gh

I agree with you, genetics are not the biggest determining factor, it's the amount of drugs you can take.  Once you reach a certain point your genetics do very little to help you.  I've known dozens of high level NPC competitors over the past 20 years and they all take grams of gear.  There is a threshold you reach on small doses; your genetics dictate how you look and your overall flow, but you don't get to be 220 on stage unless you are taking a shit ton of steroids.

I've never met a person who just turned into a monster taking 500mg of Deca and a few Dbol.  Most people who have actually been in this game for 10-20 years know that's a joke.

Look at all the health issues in bodybuilding, it's pretty obvious these guys are walking pharmacy's.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2020, 03:31:20 AM »
I agree with you, genetics are not the biggest determining factor, it's the amount of drugs you can take.  Once you reach a certain point your genetics do very little to help you.  I've known dozens of high level NPC competitors over the past 20 years and they all take grams of gear.  There is a threshold you reach on small doses; your genetics dictate how you look and your overall flow, but you don't get to be 220 on stage unless you are taking a shit ton of steroids.

I've never met a person who just turned into a monster taking 500mg of Deca and a few Dbol.  Most people who have actually been in this game for 10-20 years know that's a joke.

Look at all the health issues in bodybuilding, it's pretty obvious these guys are walking pharmacy's.
Isn't O'Hearn natural? ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2020, 09:49:15 AM »
Isn't O'Hearn natural? ;D

;D

Not a chance, he's juiced to the gills and has had a ton of plastic surgery.  I find it amazing people believe he's natural, it must be his genetics.  ::)

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2020, 12:02:21 PM »
People like humble bumble get told the truth sbd still don’t believe it

Nothing can help them

If mike were natural with 260 lbs shredded body

All he would have to do is add a decent cycle and he could be Mr O At about 290

You think with his ego he would pass that up ?

Use your brain

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2020, 02:13:38 PM »
Just because you trained 40 sets on leg day doesn't mean that is optimal for training legs.

thanks for your advice,

how many shows have you won?

are you known for your leg development?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2020, 03:33:58 AM »
thanks for your advice,

how many shows have you won?

are you known for your leg development?
So are you saying 40 sets is optimal for training legs?

I've never performed surgery either but I know sanitizing the scalpel in dirt isn't the best way to go about prepping for surgery.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2020, 08:13:27 PM »
How many shows you won?

How big are your legs ?

Over 30 inches lean ?

Enlighten us

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2020, 03:32:01 AM »
How many shows you won?

How big are your legs ?

Over 30 inches lean ?

Enlighten us
All of that is irrelevant to the question.  I ask again....do you think 40 sets a workout is optimal for training legs?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2020, 03:56:16 PM »
All of that is irrelevant to the question.  I ask again....do you think 40 sets a workout is optimal for training legs?

I’d say 39sets & 3reps exactly for optimal muscular growth stimulation  👍🏻

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2020, 08:06:54 PM »
What is “the hard true” ? Mean ?

So they’re using higher amounts than Dorian as Mr Olympia
Yep they’ve clearly got the right perspective.
Though I do take into account most of the Gear out there is sub standard
In quality & dosage.

Keep in mind when Dorian gave a breakdown of what he used off season (1500mgs test 1000mgs deca 100mgs dbol 4 or 8 ius gh i believe) he did not say what year that might have been his doses and he did not say that those were the highest amounts he ever used.

I firmly believe in 93 sometime Dorian did a blast under Paul Borreson and that is why he suddenly made a leap forward in mass which he never did again. As far as I can tell no one has been able to duplicate it and with Borreson now in the grave (RIP PB) no one but Yates knows and he aint sharing.

Nonetheless the posted cycle of Ramy sounds believable to a degree. I have heard a few times Nasser was the first mega doser running a gram of test every day and tren and gh. No clue on the other dosages. Dallas supposedly was taking 10g of test per week. Im assuming once you get past the amount your body can use it simply gets more and more efficient at getting rid of it. Either that or possibly the erasterase enzyme gets suppressed or myoststin goes sky high who knows. But i honestly honestly would be shocked if a big bodybuilder could actually show some proof that he needs 10g of test to get the size he has, like 9g just wasnt cutting the mustard so he upper to 10 out of necessity.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2020, 09:54:50 PM »
Keep in mind when Dorian gave a breakdown of what he used off season (1500mgs test 1000mgs deca 100mgs dbol 4 or 8 ius gh i believe) he did not say what year that might have been his doses and he did not say that those were the highest amounts he ever used.

I firmly believe in 93 sometime Dorian did a blast under Paul Borreson and that is why he suddenly made a leap forward in mass which he never did again. As far as I can tell no one has been able to duplicate it and with Borreson now in the grave (RIP PB) no one but Yates knows and he aint sharing.

Nonetheless the posted cycle of Ramy sounds believable to a degree. I have heard a few times Nasser was the first mega doser running a gram of test every day and tren and gh. No clue on the other dosages. Dallas supposedly was taking 10g of test per week. Im assuming once you get past the amount your body can use it simply gets more and more efficient at getting rid of it. Either that or possibly the erasterase enzyme gets suppressed or myoststin goes sky high who knows. But i honestly honestly would be shocked if a big bodybuilder could actually show some proof that he needs 10g of test to get the size he has, like 9g just wasnt cutting the mustard so he upper to 10 out of necessity.

I am in the U.K. and was around & competing back then.
Paul worked for Kerry Kayes at chemical warfare as it was back then
Dorian didn’t have much if any involvement with Paul, as Paul was a Conman & a Fraud
He took other people’s ideas & either slightly changed them or claimed they were his.

Why did Paul have a Broken Back ? Why did he live in a shuttered safe house ?
Why did he rip so many off ?  I could continue, Paul was fairly good at promoting himself
To those that wanted to believe his crap, as a bodybuilder / drugs expert he wasn’t any Good.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2020, 02:34:18 AM »

ah yes, the drug addict home health care aid that gets paid to live in someones house

he didnt diet off his muscle that year

there was no big gain

it was about not dieting off the gains

dummy

just shut up ok? you are nothing, never been anything, and never will be

just shut up

you wont ever be anything

you are nothing, and your speculation is even worse than nothing

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2020, 01:58:35 PM »
ah yes, the drug addict home health care aid that gets paid to live in someones house

there was no big gain

dummy

just shut up

I doubt he’s ever met Dorian let alone associated or trained in his gym or knew the same circle
of Dorian Friends - Yet He Knows Exactly who told Dorian what & How much Dorian was using. 🙄

And even if he does know those things how on Earth do they have any bearing on him & his physique & Him Competing at any level let alone Mr Olympia.

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2020, 05:42:43 PM »

Another open discussion about the effects on PED use and how they effects specific blood markers. Also what the most important blood tests are for a person using gear.

Big takeaway - kidneys cannot repair themselves like the liver.

Why a high protein diet, along with gear can contribute to kidney issues/failure.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2020, 03:52:38 AM »
That's why we have 2 kidneys and 1 liver.

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2020, 05:54:15 PM »
That's why we have 2 kidneys and 1 liver.

🤓 Excellent point.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2020, 07:11:02 AM »
   This is just my theory about the pros and their drug use and results. Some is based off the great dan duchaine(rip).  Dan had said that steroids work their best when used in an "overtrained" athlete. He made reference to the fact most were designed for muscle wasting diseases and burn victims etc . So if you look back at the pros from the 60s 70s and 80s even they trained "alot". And notice how well developed they were and all looked different but great too. So yes i believe they were NOT using much to achieve those results because they were busting their ass and the drugs did what they were supposed to due to (for lack of a better term) overtraining.  every body part 2 or 3 times a week 2 hour sessions etc

Now todays and from the mid 90s on up bodybuilders became very lazy ( please dont post videos of them fake training how they are not lazy but you will anyway)  They dont train much they take alot of drugs because they think more is better and they all look like complete crap. Again the late great dan duchaine said from 2000 mg ( 2 grams) up to 5000 mgs( 5 grams) you dont really see much difference in gains. BUT he said that things really get interesting after hitting the 5 grams mark.  So my belief id they are taking these large amounts of everything they can because they yare just to lazy to train like they should to get the best results off of the least amounts. So since they are not in an "overtrained" state the drugs dont work as effectively so they have to take alot more. ( plus gh insulin and whatever else) again just my theory based off a few ideas from dan. And no the bodies are not better at all. there is no symmetry or proportion no posing no nothing just a big bunch of bloated black fucktards on the stage and the judges( schmoes) keep rewarding them. only thing actually bigger on pros nowdays is their gut. big deal they weigh 300lbs . they have 75 lbs of gut.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2020, 12:26:39 AM »

there was no big gain

dummy

just shut up

Very solid counter points. Thanks for sharing!

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 24, 2020, 12:59:00 PM »
I hope he does a follow up on his results

His PCT made little sense with prop added. Bro science at it's best and protein in urine elevated.

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2021, 11:16:41 AM »
Wonders why he quickly lost 5lbs. 🤪

For an NPC show.🤷🏼

3:42

Clen, T3, T4, GH, injectable L-Carnitineetc. etc.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Re: Pro's, "influencers" discussing cycles, gear etc.
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2021, 01:51:39 PM »
;D

Not a chance, he's juiced to the gills and has had a ton of plastic surgery.  I find it amazing people believe he's natural, it must be his genetics.  ::)

What?  NOOOOoooooo!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Re: Pro's, "influencers" discussing cycles, gear etc.
« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2021, 01:52:44 PM »
So are you saying 40 sets is optimal for training legs?

I've never performed surgery either but I know sanitizing the scalpel in dirt isn't the best way to go about prepping for surgery.

Good to know.