Author Topic: Sweden, I love you - but I think you messed up...  (Read 21827 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Sweden, I love you - but I think you messed up...
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2013, 12:25:16 PM »
 ::)

How The European Union Is Failing Syria’s Refugees

Sweden has stepped up, but why haven’t EU countries made a joint effort to welcome the millions of Syrians fleeing the bloodshed?

By Magda Fahsi | September 16, 2013

Germany is currently in election mode and asylum seekers are an issue most politicians there prefer to avoid. In countries like Spain and Greece, where the economic crisis continues to hit hard and unemployment is on the rise, governments fear that helping Syrian refugees may be met with resentment by the local populations. Other states like France and the Netherlands — as well as Greece — are experiencing growing nationalism and xenophobia inflamed by ultra-right movements, and the authorities are all too aware of the sensitivity to bringing in more foreign nationals.

In the midst of this general European reluctance, one country stands out: Sweden announced last week that it would give asylum to all Syrian refugees who apply, making it the first and only country in the European Union to have this kind of open-door policy for Syrians dealing with one of the worst periods of bloodshed in modern history. The decision, says Anders Danielsson, director-general of Sweden’s Migration Board, “stems from the EU’s failure to act on growing numbers of refugees” and was made “because we believe the violence in Syria will not end in the near future.”

Comment:
Svengelska
• 3 days ago

Jan Ekberg, Prof of International Economics, Linnea University, conducted research in 2010 for Migrationverket on the effects of immigration. He discovered that the Swedish Govt spent over SEK 50 billion every year supporting unemployed immigrants and their families. He said that on average immigrants were unemployed for EIGHT years. He concluded that Sweden is allowing immigrants into Sweden when there are no jobs available for them.

Since 2010 unemployment for those aged between 15 and 24 years has risen to 24% (ch scb). I have mailed Tobias Billström asking him what measures the Swedish govt has taken so that immigrants coming from Syria do not become permanently supported by the state. I await an answer!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2013, 12:34:29 PM »
I think I found the problem:

"You asylum seekers have a culture, a history, something that bonds. Our culture only consists of midsummer and pathetic things like that". -Riksdag member Mona Sahlin

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2013, 01:08:23 PM »
No, they will NOT assimilate, Galeniko.

These people, the savage uneducated hordes flooding into Western societies, are evolution. Along with the Southeast Asian Conglomerate technocrats and their inexhaustible supplies of cheap labor, this is the world's future.

The new immigrants have strength in numbers, coalition through their own culture and language, high birthrates, and ability to carve out their own societies within established nations (i.e Sharia Law zones throughout Europe). The native inhabitants of the countries the migrants are pouring into suffer below sustainable birthrates, lack of pride, self-defeatism, economic slowdowns, and a politically correct atmosphere which openly allows easy foreign takeover. All of you are aware that for the first time more whites died then were born last year....this statistic will only accelerate and grow further apart as whites continually lose their influence, culture, power, and ultimately, their civilizations.

Japan, Russia, Israel, and the growing white minorities throughout South and Central America are experiencing this as well to varying degrees. The Western way of life and civilization is finishing up and the next dynasty of humanity come from the deserts of North Africa and the Middle East, the packed provinces of China, and the Favellas of Brazil.

The West has LOST.  Get a non-white wife...teach your children to know multiple languages....anything your future generation can do to distance and separate themselves from being identified European or any similarily doomed peoples.
Excellent post...its not too late however, europe can still save their own countries and heritage, it just will take enough people wiping the politically correct indoctrination out of their eyes and get pissed off enough and take their countries back from the liberal globalists.
Their window is rapidly closing though. If nothing changes within about 15-20 yrs or so, european people and their cultures are doomed to extinction. Whites will hold out a bit longer in america due to strong conservatism still present in a lot of areas...but soon they will be overrun there too.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2013, 01:16:47 PM »
Excellent post...its not too late however, europe can still save their own countries and heritage, it just will take enough people wiping the politically correct indoctrination out of their eyes and get pissed off enough and take their countries back from the liberal globalists.
Their window is rapidly closing though. If nothing changes within about 15-20 yrs or so, european people and their cultures are doomed to extinction. Whites will hold out a bit longer in america due to strong conservatism still present in a lot of areas...but soon they will be overrun there too.

Yep, Liberalism is a plague.  I hate to sound like Coach, but it truly is an illness.

Don't ever vote for a liberal for any reason, ever.  Not even locally. 

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2013, 01:35:58 PM »

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2013, 01:40:22 PM »
Yep, Liberalism is a plague.  I hate to sound like Coach, but it truly is an illness.

Don't ever vote for a liberal for any reason, ever.  Not even locally. 

Yea I used to lean democrat and laugh at the 'paranoid' conservatives who said that..but they were right all along. They were right about almost everything. Ill never vote for anyone but conservative now. And liberalism IS the force almost singularly responsible for the decline and eventual death of western civilization. It is a self hating, self destructive ideology.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2013, 01:48:11 PM »
Yea I used to lean democrat and laugh at the 'paranoid' conservatives who said that..but they were right all along. They were right about almost everything. Ill never vote for anyone but conservative now. And liberalism IS the force almost singularly responsible for the decline and eventual death of western civilization. It is a self hating, self destructive ideology.

Yes, I use to be the exact same way.  I've learned my lesson too!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2013, 01:50:51 PM »
Liberalism has its values but the radical elements have driven me further and further away.  Arguing with a die hard liberal is like arguing with a fundamentalist.
A

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2013, 02:08:28 PM »
can I imigrate to Sweden? i am white.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2013, 02:10:56 PM »

looks like your banned for life doesn't it

RRR

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2013, 03:23:02 PM »

You should read this.

The Camp of the Saints (Le Camp des saints) is a 1973 French apocalyptic novel by Jean Raspail. The novel depicts a hypothetical setting whereby Third World mass immigration to France and the West led to the destruction of Western civilization. It sparked controversial reactions ranging from prophetic to discriminatory. Almost forty years after publication the book which influenced Ronald Reagan and François Mitterrand returned to the bestseller list in 2011

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2013, 04:26:51 AM »
I can't understand why we are doing this but I know it's not out of solidarity.

Maybe it's meant to increase competition among "unqualified jobs" and keep wages and inflation down...?

Which in turn would affect the economic policies in different ways (lower interest rate from the central bank, etc) that would benefit some people (real estate owners among others) more than others...

Something is f*cking crooked...  >:(

I didn't know you were Swedish.

But I agree. This is something more than meets the eye.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2013, 01:49:59 PM »

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2013, 10:52:20 PM »
all this. I hate ny country. Im moving back to finland where my family is from

I was strongly considering moving to Sweden two years ago but I've put that idea on hold now due to the liberal immigration policy. I've no particular interest living in a country hellbent on destroying its identity and self.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2013, 11:20:09 PM »
on the news: Bulgaria is building 30km long barbed wire fence to stop illegals from Syria , some nice local grandma said I give
them food & milk, then call police  :)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2013, 02:05:25 AM »
I saw a guy there walking down the street with a dead chicken hanging around his neck.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2013, 02:12:51 AM »
You guys are so good at English / US Culture that you can't even recognize each other... lol

We try! :D

We are taught english in elementary school and fed with US culture quite early on (US culture is quite popular in Sweden).

But if there is one carbonated drink that surpasses Coca Cola, it's Julmust!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2013, 02:35:40 AM »

We are taught english in elementary school and fed with US culture quite early on (US culture is quite popular in Sweden).

I love lingonberry drink and jelly from Ikea!!  :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2013, 02:38:19 AM »

Unrelated, but thought you should see this:

;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2013, 02:45:04 AM »

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2013, 03:45:11 AM »

White, educated? Then no.

HIV infected, religious indoctrinated to the point of willingly mutilating baby girls because 'Allah (pig fucker) said so'. Getting ready to leech and mooch on Swedish tax payer money with no intent of ever working? Bring disgusting cultures to civilised nations?

They'll lay on a plane for you.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2013, 03:47:50 AM »

I must say, Julmust taste like supermarket branded Cola  :P

I like Semla. And I DON'T like Surstromning. You guys dropped the ball on that shit.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2013, 03:59:48 AM »
http://www.thelocal.no/20131104/norways-nrk-bans-newsreader-from-wearing-a-cross

Bet if she rolled up on camera with a burqa and bomb strapped to her waist it'll be acceptable  :-\

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2013, 07:25:47 AM »
I thought only the US was going through a ultra liberal phrase. I see it is spreading to other countries. It will destroy us all. When entire sections of towns are off limits to the native people of the country and even the cops stay out it will only be a matter of time before the country falls. Maybe 40 years and done. These people will eventually vote and they will not vote for anyone buy a Muslim.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2013, 11:46:16 AM »
I thought only the US was going through a ultra liberal phrase. I see it is spreading to other countries. It will destroy us all. When entire sections of towns are off limits to the native people of the country and even the cops stay out it will only be a matter of time before the country falls. Maybe 40 years and done. These people will eventually vote and they will not vote for anyone buy a Muslim.

Is it really this bad, or is it just this site?  I don't watch too much world news, and what I get comes from BBC, but it seems that some nationalist movements are growing in Europe.  Hopefully this next generation will bring it harder, as they always seem to do.  People need to indoctrinate their children with xenophobic ideals, thus getting rid of the problem.  Hopefully it can be reversed, as the West cannot mix with those from the East.