Author Topic: Team Universe 2007  (Read 18464 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Team Universe 2007
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2007, 05:17:22 AM »

Baby Hercules,

You are looking diesel bro!!!  Now all you gotta do is just cruise right in.  Nothing stupid these last two weeks - but I don't need to tell you that!!

Best of luck man!!!

Baby_Hercules

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • myspace.com/babyhercules1914
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2007, 05:54:57 AM »
Baby Hercules,

You are looking diesel bro!!!  Now all you gotta do is just cruise right in.  Nothing stupid these last two weeks - but I don't need to tell you that!!

Best of luck man!!!
I appreciate the support. Thanks Big ACH.

buffbong

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2007, 01:51:22 PM »
in the 2006 natrual hercules i competed in i saw tim win his pro card  he has really improved his conditioning in the last year..................

Naturally Built

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2007, 03:38:20 PM »
in the 2006 natrual hercules i competed in i saw tim win his pro card  he has really improved his conditioning in the last year..................

Thanks.  Took a totally different approach this year.  After last year I felt I looked stringy and soft because I dieted for too short a period.  I added good fats to every meal, and have now been dieting for 28(!!!) weeks.  I've actually gotten bigger and harder since my first show this year on May 5th, about five pounds heavier and much harder.  Looking forward to putting it on the line this coming weekend.  As Theodore Roosevelt said about testing yourself:

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
DISCIPLINE and DRIVE

agitator

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2007, 04:43:36 PM »
you are cracking jokes buddy. To any experienced competitive bodybuilder it is clear as hell that "Naturally Built" certainly is not naturally built. First picture he posted there are clear signs of gyno. You look good bro, but you cant fool all of us. The nievity of some people on this bored truly amazes me.

Naturally Built

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2007, 05:08:33 PM »
you are cracking jokes buddy. To any experienced competitive bodybuilder it is clear as hell that "Naturally Built" certainly is not naturally built. First picture he posted there are clear signs of gyno. You look good bro, but you cant fool all of us. The nievity of some people on this bored truly amazes me.
Naivete, not "nievity"; board, not "bored"!  If you're going to sling accusations at least learn how to spell correctly.
DISCIPLINE and DRIVE

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2007, 12:33:29 AM »
Great quote there,NaturallyBuilt.Very motivational.I am competing in 10 days and use words like that to get me through.
Don't worry about the haters.Many average trainers cannot accept excellece as they do not have the drive and desire,or perhaps the genetics,to achieve it themselves.Good luck with achieving your goals 8)

agitator

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2007, 06:44:15 PM »
Naivete, not "nievity"; board, not "bored"!  If you're going to sling accusations at least learn how to spell correctly.
and if you are going to compete and claim you are natural, stop using hormones. Hope this helps. I am not a hater at all, you have a good physique and i am sure you have worked hard to get to the level you are at. But you have definately used hormones and you cannot pull the wool over my eyes champ. Picture 1, gyno, nuff said.

strength

« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2007, 10:25:17 AM »
I don't know.  One thing is for sure.  99% of them are not natural thats for sure.

My thoughts exactly

Baby_Hercules

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2007, 10:08:58 AM »
Pics from my class at prejudging.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2007, 01:53:22 PM »
Great job Gene.................you looked fantastic.

Baby_Hercules

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2007, 07:24:22 AM »
Great job Gene.................you looked fantastic.

Thanks.