Author Topic: Quote from "science of steroids " show  (Read 13964 times)

ConanCarl

• Getbig II
  • CD
Quote from "science of steroids " show
« on: February 23, 2008, 01:41:41 PM »
Boy did this make my winter Saturday afternoon worse-being a natural guy  surrounded by juicers all his life-no offense some are my friends

From a Dr.
"A person who sleeps bad, eats bad, smokes and leaves halfway through his workout but takes anabolic steroids can BLOW away a natural, dedicated, gifted athlete in muscle gain."

Not that I didnt know this already but what a downer

:'(

But I remember that I'm 35 yrs old and most of the juicers who I knew growing up have no muscle now or are sterile or dead

My question to natural people-would you take some testosterone when you are over 55 yrs old like Stallone says-when you body doesnt produce as much?
just to bring it back to alevel of a 25-30 yr old?

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
Re: Quote from "science of steroids " show
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 03:36:28 AM »
most of the juicers who I knew growing up have no muscle now or are sterile or dead

LOL

My question to natural people-would you take some testosterone when you are over 55 yrs old like Stallone says-when you body doesnt produce as much?

Absolutely.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 05:38:53 AM »
But I remember that I'm 35 yrs old and most of the juicers who I knew growing up have no muscle now or are sterile or dead

::)

bmuscle90

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 02:59:59 PM »
I rather just stay natural throughout my entire life.  Just wait.. some of these guys who are using might look good now.. but later on they will mess up and then see what they look like.

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 11:37:47 PM »
Yeah once I get into my 40's or 50's I will prob go the test option or something 8).

ConanCarl

• Getbig II
  • CD
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 08:01:50 AM »
I hear ya but taking some test when you are middle aged  just to get back to a normal level and have quality of life and some muscle back sounds appealing-to me thats not really cheating-I'll just be old lol-I dont know about the GH though-thats a little dangerous-my friends foot size went up 2 sizes

AKR

• Getbig II
  • Nobody moves the IRON like me, IRON is my bitch
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 08:32:34 AM »
yes steroids are for losers! i get accused of being a juice head all the time. i guess it just comes with the territory when you hit a certain level of size and strength. i dont need crutches and cheats like steroids, that shit just makes fake muscles and why have fake muscles when you can load your guns with STEEL?
B

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2008, 08:40:19 AM »
yes steroids are for losers! i get accused of being a juice head all the time. i guess it just comes with the territory when you hit a certain level of size and strength. i dont need crutches and cheats like steroids, that shit just makes fake muscles and why have fake muscles when you can load your guns with STEEL?

Look another gimmick.  ::) Of course I could be wrong...if I am why don't you add something positive to this thread?

BTW - who would possibly mistake you for being on steroids?

AKR

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2008, 08:45:19 AM »
Look another gimmick.  ::) Of course I could be wrong...if I am why don't you add something positive to this thread?

BTW - who would possibly mistake you for being on steroids?
i used to be 140 pounds and then I pumped up to 199. right now Im a lean 176, so you make monster gains like that and people will raise their eyebrows. lol you dont have pics so you can shut your punk mouth and if I was looking your in the eye right now youd do just that or anything else i told you to do. dont mess with the bull... you get the horns!
B

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2008, 08:50:59 AM »
i used to be 140 pounds and then I pumped up to 199. right now Im a lean 176, so you make monster gains like that and people will raise their eyebrows. lol you dont have pics so you can shut your punk mouth and if I was looking your in the eye right now youd do just that or anything else i told you to do. dont mess with the bull... you get the horns!

Ok. Whatever, I said add something positive to the thread. Can you do that? Your other threads were moved off the board (which makes me assume you're a gimmick). Fair enough for you gains. The red part made me laugh...cheers & continue on & on.  ;)

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2008, 12:01:38 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHAA A what would you know about either size or strength??

Boy did this make my winter Saturday afternoon worse-being a natural guy  surrounded by juicers all his life-no offense some are my friends

From a Dr.
"A person who sleeps bad, eats bad, smokes and leaves halfway through his workout but takes anabolic steroids can BLOW away a natural, dedicated, gifted athlete in muscle gain."

i think even if for a person who is all natural to do wouldnt be using steriods like it is for a 25 year old using them it would be just giving your old ass a little bit of help and also might give you a little boost knowing that you look so good and so strong...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2008, 07:19:04 PM »

From a Dr.

Absolutely....after andropause....it's 200mg a week for me...
I hate the State.

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2008, 02:14:24 AM »

Quit life.

AKR

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2008, 06:16:01 AM »
you dont want to mess with this, trust me.

im the ultimate combination of power, strength and speed.
B

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2008, 06:31:19 AM »
you dont want to mess with this, trust me.

im the ultimate combination of power, strength and speed.

no your honestly not even close but i like the over confidence you have...at least youve got something since you have 0 power or strength...

ConanCarl

• Getbig II
  • CD
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2008, 06:37:02 AM »
Absolutely....after andropause....it's 200mg a week for me...
interesting about andropause-when does that hit around 55-60?-so is 200 milligrams a week around the same for the natural production of a young man?
would dr's prescribe it? or do you have to have some illness
thanks- i have 20 yrs left lol

AKR

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2008, 09:03:05 AM »

no your honestly not even close but i like the over confidence you have...at least youve got something since you have 0 power or strength...
0????? are you kidding me. More like 100. the lighting is off but there is no doubt I am huge. no doubt at all in my mind. look at that...my tricep is about to explode in that pic! strength on the other hand can be measured and when youre one of the top 5% bench pressers on the planet numbers just dont lie.
B

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2008, 09:04:49 AM »
0????? are you kidding me. More like 100. the lighting is off but there is no doubt I am huge. no doubt at all in my mind. strength on the other hand can be measured and when youre one of the top 5% bench pressers on the planet numbers just dont lie.

you are hilarious and i love to read your posts they always make me laugh, thanks for the laughs...

AKR

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2008, 02:49:40 PM »

you are hilarious and i love to read your posts they always make me laugh, thanks for the laughs...
i dont see why you are laughing. there isnt anything about putting up the kind of weight that makes a guy one of the top bench pressers on the planet. i dont see nobody putting up over 250 in my gym. yea sure some guys can but if you think about it 1 out of 100 people work out in the gym. of those guys 1 out of 100 can bench press 250 or more. than makes me stronger than 999 out of 1000 people. that isnt anything to laugh about.
B

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2008, 03:18:01 PM »
i dont see why you are laughing. there isnt anything about putting up the kind of weight that makes a guy one of the top bench pressers on the planet. i dont see nobody putting up over 250 in my gym. yea sure some guys can but if you think about it 1 out of 100 people work out in the gym. of those guys 1 out of 100 can bench press 250 or more. than makes me stronger than 999 out of 1000 people. that isnt anything to laugh about.

Let me guess you're also an MMA fighter too. I also bet you're rich...oh wait the trolling thread I deleted on the hardcore board (the one that you said you were looking for steroids) said you only have $200 to spend.  ::)

AKR

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2008, 04:10:51 PM »
Let me guess you're also an MMA fighter too. I also bet you're rich...oh wait the trolling thread I deleted on the hardcore board (the one that you said you were looking for steroids) said you only have $200 to spend.  ::)
i am a currenly undiscovered musician but i have little doubt my talent and passion will one day be spread worldwide. as Im a even better musician as good as I am as a bodybuilder and strongman...and Im damn good, son...
B

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2008, 04:48:41 PM »
i am a currenly undiscovered musician but i have little doubt my talent and passion will one day be spread worldwide. as Im a even better musician as good as I am as a bodybuilder and strongman...and Im damn good, son...

You're an awesome gimmick. Rock on!  ;D

AKR

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2008, 09:57:17 PM »
You're an awesome gimmick. Rock on!  ;D
wtf is this gimmick crap?? youve seen my pictures, youve seen the power. are you trying to tell me I faked up some photoshop pictures to make myself look all huge and muscled? no my friend those pictures are legit. i dont need to make up crud or to lie and make fake pictures, i got the goods.
B

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2008, 10:50:21 PM »
wtf is this gimmick crap?? youve seen my pictures, youve seen the power. are you trying to tell me I faked up some photoshop pictures to make myself look all huge and muscled? no my friend those pictures are legit. i dont need to make up crud or to lie and make fake pictures, i got the goods.

You're MMA Animal aren't you?  ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2008, 10:52:21 PM »

Just to help you with your gimmick a little - make sure your story stays the same & don't change your writing style. I hope this helps.