Author Topic: The World's Greatest Natural Bodybuilder??  (Read 70464 times)

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
The World's Greatest Natural Bodybuilder??
« on: October 03, 2006, 10:27:57 AM »
Is anyone better than Rob Hope(6 weeks out in this pic) ?

ronian

• Getbig II
Re: The World's Greatest Natural Bodybuilder??
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 05:12:58 PM »
Of the people who claim to be natural, I'd say Skip La Cour has the best physique.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 08:44:33 PM »
I would have to go with Skip because of his record.  Rob Hope is up there.

HFTrainer

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 09:07:25 PM »
Agreed. Rob is definetely an inspiration and a testament of what can be achieved
Mr. MN countdown 7 days..

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 02:01:12 AM »
I would have to go with Skip because of his record.  Rob Hope is up there.
Robs also got a great record-twice WNBF Pro-World Champion.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2006, 04:18:11 AM »
Is anyone better than Rob Hope(6 weeks out in this pic) ?
I don't believe this guy is natural! Sorry but it is my opinion!
S

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2006, 10:53:56 AM »
I don't believe this guy is natural! Sorry but it is my opinion!
Any evidence or just cos he looks good? He weights about 12 st 5 lbs in that shot-I think he would be a lot more if assisted.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2006, 02:08:50 PM »
Any evidence or just cos he looks good? He weights about 12 st 5 lbs in that shot-I think he would be a lot more if assisted.

12 stones 5? Is the guy 4 foot tall or something? his arms are huge especially for a natural
Scouser on Tour

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2006, 06:24:32 AM »
I think he's about 5 ft 6 ? Had the pleasure of meeting him on sunday-he's a top bloke,very likeable and down to earth.Looks quite small in clothes but that's natural bodybuilding for ya.

Vickymc

• Getbig II
  • the natural choice
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2006, 09:36:16 AM »
Rob Hope is 100% natural he weighs 173lbs in the pics he is 5'6''ish.

Rob is one of the most dedicated and focussed bodybuilders I have met natural or otherwise and when he did the guest spot last Sunday there was a stunned silence he looked awesome. As someone says he looks quite small in clothes but he seems to put on 70lb when he takes them of.

For more pics check out.

http://www.bnbf.co.uk/britain06%20guest%20star/index.htm

Vicky

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2006, 09:52:06 AM »
Does anyone have any photos of him BEFORE he started training?  His mandible is enormously elongated and the classic sign of gh abuse.  If he has photos BEFORE he began training and it's the same than he's probably natural.  His physique looks natural, but in this day and age when even a 170 pound short stop or a 160 pound tennis player uses growth ya never know.  Those who are saying he's only 176 or whatever, it means nothing to prove your point.  There are guys that compete at BANTAMWEIGHT that use more stuff than I at super heavy ever did.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2006, 11:28:22 AM »
It's called being genetically gifted legbreaker.Add that to a great work ethic and you get a great bodybuilder.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2006, 12:01:15 PM »
I realize what being a good natural bodybuilder takes, since I have a natural pro card, However, I still would like to see a pix from before he began training to see his very noticable underbite and elongated mandible.  Simple, this is the game he is in and that shouldn't be a shock to anyone.  I never said he was or wasn't natural.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2006, 01:35:52 PM »
I realize what being a good natural bodybuilder takes, since I have a natural pro card, However, I still would like to see a pix from before he began training to see his very noticable underbite and elongated mandible.  Simple, this is the game he is in and that shouldn't be a shock to anyone.  I never said he was or wasn't natural.
Which organisation do you compete with,mate?

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2006, 02:14:06 PM »
The NABF was the org I won a pro qualifier in...I also competed at the Muscle mania but stopped after realizeing no one that wins there or universe is natural..I then went into NPC shows after 15 years away from NPC.   Are you a natural bodybuilder?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2006, 07:43:50 PM »
Legbreaker what year did you win in the NABF?  I won my pro card in 2003.  I would also love to see a before pic of Rob bc he looks to be on of the best.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2006, 07:48:41 PM »
Jude2, 2000..good for you, was it also NABF?  Al ran a tight ship and some real good shows.  The fact that he did NOT allow pro hormones use at least made his urine test 90% legit for the day of the show, but you can never exclude gh.  I heard they weren't around anymore, too bad.

AVBG

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2006, 08:52:58 PM »
Skip is numero uno

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2006, 10:15:53 PM »
im the best over 6feet without anydoubt
A

Vickymc

• Getbig II
  • the natural choice
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2006, 09:38:25 AM »

I think that the over 6' title would go to Chris Nsubuga Pro Natural BNBF Overall British Champ 2005

Who will be competing in the Natural O in Greece 2007

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2006, 10:08:16 AM »
im the best over 6feet without anydoubt

Your pix did look ok, stretch, but I'm 6'1/2" or so and competed at 224 when tested, 265 when not tested.  How much did you weigh fro the get big pictures?  How tall are you?  If your 6'6" (?) you gotta be about 255 or over to be considered big, even by natural standards.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2006, 02:29:49 PM »
The NABF was the org I won a pro qualifier in...I also competed at the Muscle mania but stopped after realizeing no one that wins there or universe is natural..I then went into NPC shows after 15 years away from NPC.   Are you a natural bodybuilder?
Yes,I compete with the NPA,a lifetime natural organisation in the UK.Not at you level though-won a  regional qualifier and placed 5th in the British finals in my first full season of competition.Was pleased with my condition but need to gain more mass or hang onto more when dieting.At the risk of getting the piss taken,here's a pic :-[
PS Hi Vicky,nice to meet you and Rob on sunday :)

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2006, 02:31:06 PM »
Your pix did look ok, stretch, but I'm 6'1/2" or so and competed at 224 when tested, 265 when not tested.  How much did you weigh fro the get big pictures?  How tall are you?  If your 6'6" (?) you gotta be about 255 or over to be considered big, even by natural standards.
265 lbs when not tested! Do you still consider yourself to be natural? Sorry,just re-read your posts-I see you now compete with the NPC so I assume you have to do what it takes-fair play to you.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2006, 03:16:06 PM »
ya look real good and tight.  It does seem like you are over dieted and just judging by that pix could probably hold onto 10 pounds, after carbing up, if you hit it right.  I personally think the truely naturals prep has to be a bit longer and slower than one with stuff....Contest dieting and prep is much to stress on the natural and your body will eat muscle when in a stressed chemistry.

Vickymc

• Getbig II
  • the natural choice
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2006, 03:22:37 PM »
Yes,I compete with the NPA,a lifetime natural organisation in the UK.Not at you level though-won a  regional qualifier and placed 5th in the British finals in my first full season of competition.Was pleased with my condition but need to gain more mass or hang onto more when dieting.At the risk of getting the piss taken,here's a pic :-[
PS Hi Vicky,nice to meet you and Rob on sunday :)

Hi Jon
Is was good to eventually meet up with you. I never quite know what to expect when I bump into people from forums as I can be quite outspoken if you know what I mean. The good thing is that once I have had my say I let things go.
Hope to bump into you again sometime.

Vicky