Author Topic: ASIAN BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP - ABBF IN THAILAND  (Read 98586 times)

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
Re: ASIAN BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP - ABBF IN THAILAND
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2009, 11:15:55 PM »
I AM FROM SOUTH EAST ASIA, AND GOT THE INFORMATION FROM BODYBUILDER FROM BAHREIN.

u r not form SE Asia ... u sai du attended the arabd c.ship ... if u were frem SE Asia y would u attend that show ... and u understand arabic as well ... which country in SE Asia speaks arabic ... we all know who u r + the info u got is wrong

nothing against u ... but i guess we both know each other so no need for making up stories ... just state ur facts regarding htis matter as everyone else is doing

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2009, 01:09:24 AM »
u r not form SE Asia ... u sai du attended the arabd c.ship ... if u were frem SE Asia y would u attend that show ... and u understand arabic as well ... which country in SE Asia speaks arabic ... we all know who u r + the info u got is wrong

nothing against u ... but i guess we both know each other so no need for making up stories ... just state ur facts regarding htis matter as everyone else is doing

I TOLD THE TRUTH, AND THE I ATTENDED THE ARAB CHAMPIONSHIP, AND WILL ATTEND ASIAN CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDIA FROM 24th OF JULY, ANS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP IN QATAR. I SPEAK ARABIC AND WRITE BECAUSE I STUDY THE QUAAN LANGUAGE IN AIN AL SHAMS UNIVERSITY. I AM FROM SEA REGION. YOU BELEIVE OR NOT IT IS UP TO YOU. AND THIS THE FACT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2009, 01:22:31 AM »
I TOLD THE TRUTH, AND THE I ATTENDED THE ARAB CHAMPIONSHIP, AND WILL ATTEND ASIAN CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDIA FROM 24th OF JULY, ANS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP IN QATAR. I SPEAK ARABIC AND WRITE BECAUSE I STUDY THE QUAAN LANGUAGE IN AIN AL SHAMS UNIVERSITY. I AM FROM SEA REGION. YOU BELEIVE OR NOT IT IS UP TO YOU. AND THIS THE FACT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW.

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2009, 08:50:01 AM »

The most salary was given by Bahrain federation as they paid their bbers US$2700/month for a complete year to prepare for Asian games in 06 and World Championship in 07 … the reduced it a bit in 08 to US$2200/month … and the reward for winning are not Standard in Bahrain but are pretty good … houses + jobs + car and so on

As for Qatar … they provided accommodation + US$1500 per month all year long (nothing more) and they did nearly 3-4 shows a year … of course their traveling expenses with their spouses to the host country + accommodation + pocket money was all taken care off

However the reward for the Winning the Overall World Championship in 06 was 250000 Dirham … which sums to US$66000 … in 08 they paid Kamal US$133000 for winning his weight class only … which was handed to him by Rafael as he was there for the Qatar Gold Cup (where Kamal Also took home another check for US$27,000 for winning that show)

In Saudi it is not like that … the bbers are lucky if they get chosen to compete and then they have to prepare from their own pocket and even if they win … they don’t get shit … 

Amateur bbers will lose a lot of endorsement from what they get from their federations … and even if their federation doesn’t pay them they at least get the travel expenses + the allowance to compete in the IFBB as without the good wills of their local federation they can’t compete

Turning pro is a dream to a lot of people who don’t know the field …but once they compete they know that it is totally a different ball game and they come back like what happened with Kamal and Shahat who are multiple time world champion but didn’t do well with the big dogs when they turned pro … most of it goes to back of now knowing how to deal with eh pro ranks … and don’t understand how the judging system takes place … even in the amateur rank … 99% of the bbers don’t know how a show id judged … they just know pre-judging and final (and a lot of people think that during the prejudging placing are determined of 75% of the judging is done – wich is nothing farther from the truth)

No wonder kamal and tabraize stick with amatures.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2009, 10:49:31 AM »

GREAT NEWS FOR ABBF. OCA ( ASIAN OLYMPIC COUNSEL ) RECOGNIZED ABBF ( ASIA BODYBUILDING FEDERATION ) UNDER LEADERSHIP OF MR. OSAMA AL SHAFAR AND HIS EXECUTIVE MEMBERES , THE ONLY FEDERATION LEGALLY RECOGNIZED AND SUPPORTRD BY OCA. ALL THE CHAMOPIONSHIP SHOULD BE UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF ABBF. THE ABBF COMMISSION WHICH WAS FORMED BY IFBB PRESIDENT RAFAEL SNATONJA, WITH HIS EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT AND SUPPORT OF QATAR FEDERATION IS NOT RECOGNIZED BY IOCA AND ILLEGAL COMMISSION, AND ANY COUNTRY WILL PARTICIPATE IN THEIR CHAMPIONSHIP WILL BE BANNED FROM OCA.
GREAT VICTORY FOR ABBF UNDER LEADERSHIP OF OSAMA AL SHAFAR.
RAFAEL, ADEL, KAFOOD, WILLIAM, SURISH, PATIL, AND QATAR FEDEARTION LOST THE BATTLE, BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE WRONG AND ILLEGAL CHANNELS.

I TOLD BEFORE ASIA IS STRONG AND NO ONE CAN DEVIDED IN 2 GROUPS. BEST OF LUCK TO ABBF.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2009, 10:57:41 AM »
GREAT NEWS FOR ABBF.

not great news for the athletes, as they'll still have to deal with Chua.

how come the only way anything changes in bodybuilding is to wait until the old guard dies off?

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2009, 12:08:34 PM »
not great news for the athletes, as they'll still have to deal with Chua.

how come the only way anything changes in bodybuilding is to wait until the old guard dies off?

WITH MY RESPECT CHUA IS ONE PERSON, I THING THAT ABBF LEARNED A LESSON FROM THIS, AND I HOPE THAT THEY MUST PROMOTE THE SPORT, AND IF CHUA MAKE  MISTAKES , HE PAID FOR IT.
RESPECT YOUR OPENION.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2009, 12:59:20 PM »
WITH MY RESPECT CHUA IS ONE PERSON, I THING THAT ABBF LEARNED A LESSON FROM THIS, AND I HOPE THAT THEY MUST PROMOTE THE SPORT, AND IF CHUA MAKE  MISTAKES , HE PAID FOR IT.
RESPECT YOUR OPENION.

I see no evidence that the ABBF is anything but a privately held company, incorporated in Singapore, and owned by Chua.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2009, 01:47:19 AM »
I see no evidence that the ABBF is anything but a privately held company, incorporated in Singapore, and owned by Chua.

YOU WILL SEE IT VERY SOON MY FREIND, THAT ABBF IS AN INTERCONTINENTAL BB FEDERATION, AND RECOGNOZED BY OCA, AND WADA. PLEASE WAIT AND SEE.

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2009, 05:41:32 AM »
YOU WILL SEE IT VERY SOON MY FREIND, THAT ABBF IS AN INTERCONTINENTAL BB FEDERATION, AND RECOGNOZED BY OCA, AND WADA. PLEASE WAIT AND SEE.

world is out that Arnold is becoming the new president of IFBB.if this is true.you guys packup ur bags and go to timbakto for long holidays.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2009, 10:12:06 AM »
world is out that Arnold is becoming the new president of IFBB.if this is true.you guys packup ur bags and go to timbakto for long holidays.

WE HAVE A LOT OF HOGHLY MOTIVATED LEADERS WHICH CAN RUN ANY SPORT ORGANIZATION, AND WITH MY RESPECT TO PRESIDENT ARNOLD WHICH I WISH HIM BEST OF LUCK, HE REACHED TO THIS POST THROUGH THE SPORT OF BODYBUILDING.
NO NEED TO PACKUP, SEE, EVLUATE, THEN TKE YOUR DECIION.
BEST WISHES.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2009, 10:13:09 AM »

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2009, 10:19:27 AM »

THANKS MARS FOR BEAUTIFUL PICTURE.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2009, 10:45:59 AM »
"BREAKING NEWS"

GREAT VICTORY FOR ABBF UNDER LEADERSHIP OF GREAT PRESIDENT MR. OSAMA AL SHAFAR, AND I WILL CALL HIM FROM NOW “BIN SHAFAR ".
ASIAN OLYMPIC COUNSEL OF ASIA (OCA) RECOGNIZED ABBF, THE ONLY ASIAN BODYBUILDING FEDERATION IN ASIA, AND ALL OTHER ARE NOT LEGAL.

GREAT THANKS, TO OCA FOR THEIR TRUST, CONFIDENCE, AND RECOGNATION, AND FAIR JUSTICE FOR ABBF.
I TOLD THAT NO ONE IN THE EARTH CAN DEVIDE THE ASIA IN 2 PARTS, BECAUSE ASIAN PEOPLE ARE HIGHLY EDUCATED, TRUST EACH OTHERS,  THEY ARE ONE FAMILY, AND THEY WERE FOR LAST 50 YEARS, AND WILL REMAIN FOR EVER.

YOU ARE FAILED ( RAFAEL, ADEL, MAURICIO, WILLIAM, KAFOOD, SURESH, PATIL, QATAR BB FEDERATION, AND ………. FOR:
1.  FOR YOUR ILLEGAL AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACTION AGIANST ABBF, AND ITS EXECUTIVE MEMBERS.
2.  FOR YOUR SILENT NOT RESPONDING, AND RESPECTING OTHERS.
3.  FOR DIRTY LOBBING, BUYING SOME COUNTRIES, BY PAYING THEM US $ 5000 + 2 AIR TICKETS TO ATTEND THE ILLEGAL CHAMPINSHIP IN INDIA.
4.  FOR YOUR ILLEGAL AND UNCONSTITUTITONAL ACTION AGAINST ABBF EXECUTIVE MEMBERS BY BANDED THEM ALL WITHOUT ANY RESON.
5.  BY ATTACKING ABBF IN QATAR TV. DO YOU REMEMBER ADEL???
6.  BY VIOLATING DOPING RULES, AND WADA ANTI-DOPING RULES.
7.  AND LAST NOT LEAST IFBB IS NOT A FEDERATION, IT IS JUST A PRIVATE COMPANY, RUN BY FEW PEOPLES, THEY KNOW THEMSELFS.

CONGRATULATION TO MR. PRESIDENT OSAMA, DATUK PAUL CHUA, MR. HUSAIN AL SAFFAR (ACCTOPUS), MR. MOHAMED ABDULLA, ALL HONEST ABBF EXECUTIVE MEMEBERS, AND TO ALL COUNTRIES SUPPORTTED ABBF IN MALYSIA FOR THIS TREMENDOUSE VICTORY IN THE HISTORY OF ABBF, AND EVEN IN THE INTERNATIONAL LEVEL.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2009, 12:22:03 PM »
1) stop typing in all CAPS.  it is considered rude

2) these 'legal' vs 'illegal' arguments is not going to win over anyone's opinion in the west.   Everyone should be free to form or join any organization that they want. 

3) you are still associating with someone who's been repeatedly accused of fixing contests.  He's even been accused of improperly using the honorific title Datuk (similar to the British Sir)

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2009, 12:52:25 PM »
1) stop typing in all CAPS.  it is considered rude

2) these 'legal' vs 'illegal' arguments is not going to win over anyone's opinion in the west.   Everyone should be free to form or join any organization that they want. 

3) you are still associating with someone who's been repeatedly accused of fixing contests.  He's even been accused of improperly using the honorific title Datuk (similar to the British Sir)

I CAN'T ARGUE WITH YOU , THIS IS YOUR OPENION, AND I RESPECT IT. ALL THE ISSUE WHICH I SEND ARE TRUE, AND IF YOU WISH TO SHOW YOU THE DOCUMENTS I AM READY TO PUBLISH.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2009, 04:42:05 PM »

Mars will this hotty be competing? If so I'll be there

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2009, 12:58:48 AM »

TILL NOW THAI BODYBUILDING FEDERATION RECEIVED 33 ASIAN NATION FOR PARTICIPATING IN 43rd ASIAN BODYBUILDING (MEN"S, JUNIOR, MASTER, CLASSIC), WOMEN BODYBUILDING, FITNESS, AND BODY FITNESS) FROM 11th - 17tH OF AUGAUST 2009 IM PATTAYA - THAILAND.
SAC (SPECIAL ASIAN COMMISION) WHICH FORMED BY IFBB IN QATAR ANNOUNCED THAT 25 COUNYTRIES WILL PARTICIPATE IN INDIA. TOTAL COUNTRIES AFFILLIATED TO ABF ARE 38. IF 35 WILL PARTICIPATE IN THAILAND, HOW COME 25 WILL PARTICIPATE IN INDIA?  AFTER OCA RECOGNIZED ABBF AS AN OFFICIAL BB FEDERATION, I THINK THERE WANT BE ANY CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDIA.

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2009, 01:05:17 AM »
TILL NOW THAI BODYBUILDING FEDERATION RECEIVED 33 ASIAN NATION FOR PARTICIPATING IN 43rd ASIAN BODYBUILDING (MEN"S, JUNIOR, MASTER, CLASSIC), WOMEN BODYBUILDING, FITNESS, AND BODY FITNESS) FROM 11th - 17tH OF AUGAUST 2009 IM PATTAYA - THAILAND.
SAC (SPECIAL ASIAN COMMISION) WHICH FORMED BY IFBB IN QATAR ANNOUNCED THAT 25 COUNYTRIES WILL PARTICIPATE IN INDIA. TOTAL COUNTRIES AFFILLIATED TO ABF ARE 38. IF 35 WILL PARTICIPATE IN THAILAND, HOW COME 25 WILL PARTICIPATE IN INDIA?  AFTER OCA RECOGNIZED ABBF AS AN OFFICIAL BB FEDERATION, I THINK THERE WANT BE ANY CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDIA.

So the competition in Pattaya in in August. I was thinking it was going to be later in the year. I may have to make some changes to my vacation in order to check it out. Is that date set in stone or is it subject to change?  Thanks for the info. 

Pat

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2009, 03:18:31 AM »

CAN YOU PLEASE STOP WRITING IN CAPS?? ??

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2009, 09:13:21 AM »
CAN YOU PLEASE STOP WRITING IN CAPS?? ??

CAN YOU TELL ME WHY? I USEWD TO TYPE ALL MY ASSIGNMENT ATWORK IN CAPITAL LETTER, AND I MA USED TO IT. SORRY FOR ANY MISUNDERSTANDING.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2009, 09:45:19 AM »
CAN YOU TELL ME WHY? I USEWD TO TYPE ALL MY ASSIGNMENT ATWORK IN CAPITAL LETTER, AND I MA USED TO IT. SORRY FOR ANY MISUNDERSTANDING.

because it is considered rude and lazy

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2009, 11:45:17 AM »
because it is considered rude and lazy

I DISAGREE, BUT THIS IS YOUR OPENION, AND I RESPECT IT.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2009, 11:47:13 AM »
I DISAGREE, BUT THIS IS YOUR OPENION, AND I RESPECT IT.

No you don't, because even though many people have told you that typing in all caps on the internet is considered rude, you continue to do it.

Typing in caps is a way to emphasize a word or phrase, to make an idea STAND OUT.  Typing in all caps is considered yelling.  If you are always yelling, people will start to tune you out.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2009, 12:26:56 PM »
No you don't, because even though many people have told you that typing in all caps on the internet is considered rude, you continue to do it.

Typing in caps is a way to emphasize a word or phrase, to make an idea STAND OUT.  Typing in all caps is considered yelling.  If you are always yelling, people will start to tune you out.

Don't get upset, I respect all as I said, and if I make mistakes, then pleese accept my writing. i was honest when i told you that i use to it, i try my best to satisfy you and others. i don'e mean anything behind this if i write in capital letters.
i hope you understand my piont. appologize to those who was not happy for writing caiptal letters.