Author Topic: 1ST ANNUAL MD CYBER BODYBUILDING CLASSIC  (Read 35246 times)

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
1ST ANNUAL MD CYBER BODYBUILDING CLASSIC
« on: October 08, 2006, 07:59:56 PM »
1st PRIZE:  $10,000 magazine endorsement contract and MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT MAGAZINE cover shot........
for more details........

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: 1ST ANNUAL MD CYBER BODYBUILDING CLASSIC
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 08:05:14 PM »
This explains where Olliver Klaushof has been. He's running that contest >:(
E

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 08:05:27 PM »
where'd you get this idea from, "stage III"?
Deep Tissue Massage

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 08:07:29 PM »
I wonder if points will be taken away for having a V taper?
E

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2006, 08:08:47 PM »
funny right on the front page they got a big drug needle on there. there gonna need alot of juice to compete with the king of naturals!!
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2006, 08:10:31 PM »
EPIC SCAM

"Must be a current subscriber to Muscular Development magazine or to the website (either monthly or yearly VIP subscriber)"
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2006, 08:13:58 PM »
If thats true, can the mods delete this fat gutted freaks post please?(not you DW)

just click the part to enter "more"
A

AVBG

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2006, 08:14:19 PM »
"The first online bodybuiding competition" - monster theft of T/A's idea!  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2006, 08:15:00 PM »
just click the part to enter "more"

nah, too loud and I hate fuckin with my volume.
E

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2006, 08:15:12 PM »
Gustavo looks fuckin' jacked!  Photoshop?  :-X
Ron Paul 2012

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2006, 08:16:00 PM »
Stealing the Adonis Idea.

:)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2006, 08:20:28 PM »

this is to be expected. no one can match your wisdom. you were the first LEGENDARY TRUE ADONIS MASTER
A

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2006, 08:21:25 PM »

it has been done on other bb boards for years..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2006, 08:21:46 PM »
this is to be expected. no one can match your wisdom. you were the first LEGENDARY TRUE ADONIS MASTER

The True Adonis
Getbig V

Legendary Kings Making Dreams Come True.

Re: Ice Cream Diet
« Sent to: John Romano on: October 03, 2006, 10:55:47 AM » Quote Reply Remove  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John,

Are you interested in doing any kind of online bodybuilding contests on MD`s forum to kick things off?

I can have 240 arrange it all and I even have ideas for a league setup and scoring system.

This would bring a TON of traffic to your site as evidenced by the founding of my First contest, The Mr. Getbig.

Trust me, this could be pretty huge for your site as well as sponsors and everyone involved.

Not only did I start the Mr. Getbig, I also won more in prizes than any other Top NPC show.  Go figure!  Not to mention thousands and thousands of people tuned in to see who would win the Mr.Getbig and we are all still talking about it.

There are no costs associated with any of it which is also very cool.  I think this whole thing can be huge if we let it become so.

Adam A.

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2006, 08:32:05 PM »
it has been done on other bb boards for years..

QFT.  Quoted For Truth.  Elitefitness did one a few years ago I believe.
Ron Paul 2012

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2006, 08:42:22 PM »
QFT.  Quoted For Truth.  Elitefitness did one a few years ago I believe.

does anyone remember that Clint Darden guy? The dude that seemed to get stronger every single week that did strongman? what ever happend to him
A

AVBG

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2006, 08:49:44 PM »
The True Adonis
Getbig V

« Sent to: John Romano on: October 03, 2006, 10:55:47 AM » Quote Reply Remove  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John,

Are you interested in doing any kind of online bodybuilding contests on MD`s forum to kick things off?

I can have 240 arrange it all and I even have ideas for a league setup and scoring system.

This would bring a TON of traffic to your site as evidenced by the founding of my First contest, The Mr. Getbig.

Trust me, this could be pretty huge for your site as well as sponsors and everyone involved.

Not only did I start the Mr. Getbig, I also won more in prizes than any other Top NPC show.  Go figure!  Not to mention thousands and thousands of people tuned in to see who would win the Mr.Getbig and we are all still talking about it.

There are no costs associated with any of it which is also very cool.  I think this whole thing can be huge if we let it become so.

Adam A.

Monster PM doctoring  :-\

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2006, 09:18:00 PM »
All the guys with the "GREAT INTERNET PHYSIQUES" can finally be appreciated and can make some serious $$.  Hey, if you make the top 5 you can a free VIP trop to the ARNOLD plus a photo shoot with the best physique photographer in the world.  There's nothing to lose..........

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2006, 09:26:02 PM »

Monster PM doctoring  :-\

Nope, he's telling the truth:

The True Adonis
Getbig V

« Sent to: John Romano on: October 03, 2006, 07:55:47 AM »
Quote  Reply  Remove  
John,

Adam A.
Report To Admin
I love my Jezebelle!!!

Now, not only did we not "steal" any ideas, but I gave mad props to online BB contests, citing Mr. GetBig as the premiere event in our upcoming issue.  I also said online BB contests could be the wave of the future.  It certainly saves the promotor a ton of $$$ that can go right into prize money FOR THE ATHLETE.  $10,000??  For first place (not the whole purse), the first five also get VIP ticket, hotel and airfare to the ASC, a Per Bernal photo shoot, exposure online and in print, and the winner gets the cover of MD.  That's more than some IFBB pro shows - and this one is open to anyone, regardless of any affiliation with any federation, or not.  ANY non-pro bodybuilder can enter - as long as you at least subscribe to the magazine.  I don't think that's asking too much considering the depth of the prize we are giving away.  Who else is doing that?

Whatever board on which contests have been waged before is irrelevant.  As far as I'm concerned, it happened the best here on GetBig and it really opened my eyes as the to the potential it could have.  Yes, TA mentioned it to me, so did 3 or 4 other people.  I've been talking about it pretty much non-stop since Mr. GetBig materialized with Steve Bleckman and, in his own time, he came up with what he wanted to do and who he wanted to do it.   Whoever though of it first, thought of something brilliant, and you have our recognition of it. It was a great idea, bro.  MD is just kicking it up a notch.  We're giving away 10 grand, 5 VIP trips to the ASC and a magazine cover.  I can't imagine anyone would have a problem with that, but if you do, don't enter it, don't support it, and bash it to death with an endless litany of threads decrying its existence.  Just like any other day on GetBig.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2006, 09:29:18 PM »
Should be very interesting. Of course we will support it. After all, someone from Getbig may just win the whole thing :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2006, 09:31:46 PM »
Should be very interesting. Of course we will support it. After all, someone from Getbig may just win the whole thing :)

Good point Ron! You should release alexxx as I am sure he needs a little support from us while prepping. I hope the other 6 enter as well. I didn't read the site cuz it's too loud, but is it natural?
E

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2006, 09:33:18 PM »
you have to have a subscription to MD to be eligible to the contest.
A

thisiskeith12

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2006, 09:43:24 PM »
MD couldn't give away a free subscription to the Mr. GetBig winner but they can do all this for THEIR contest?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2006, 09:44:33 PM »
you have to have a subscription to MD to be eligible to the contest.

I have a feeling Ron could get the getbig competitors an exception. Ron is THE man afterall.
E

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2006, 09:44:45 PM »
MD couldn't give away a free subscription to the Mr. GetBig winner but they can do all this for THEIR contest?

Who said that?

I'm just waiting for the real winner to stand up.