Author Topic: 1ST ANNUAL MD CYBER BODYBUILDING CLASSIC  (Read 35253 times)

thisiskeith12

Re: 1ST ANNUAL MD CYBER BODYBUILDING CLASSIC
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2006, 09:52:25 PM »
Who said that?

I'm just waiting for the real winner to stand up.

Not trying to hate, but I just thought it would be a thoughtful gesture on MD's part.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2006, 10:00:29 PM »
Who said that?

Why dont you do like the GB contest did....and have drug free and NON drug free

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2006, 10:02:02 PM »
Why dont you do like the GB contest did....and have drug free and NON drug free

we only had one class, natty.
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2006, 10:13:01 PM »
Who said that?

:)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2006, 10:14:14 PM »
The MD contest will go down in history books.

I will see to it personally.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2006, 10:16:00 PM »
The MD contest will go down in history books.

I will see to it personally.

Are you entering? Even if you aren't a member there(are you?), I don't see them turning away any of the getbig contestants, considering they are advertising here.
E

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2006, 10:36:21 PM »
We're won't exclude anyone.  At MD we believe there is room for everyone in the industry.  We want to give back to the athletes.  We KNOW the bodybuilders are who make the sport. Therefore, the only way to keep interest in the sport is to hold a grass roots contest like the MD CYBER CLASSIC to give publicity to the unadvertised, unknown, bodybuilders.  And, we're willing to give a virtual unknown the ability, the hope, the dream to land himself on the cover of the biggest bodybuilding magazine on the planet.............

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2006, 10:45:55 PM »
QUALIFICATIONS:

* Amateur Bodybuilders only (from anywhere on the planet)
Must submit photos of 4 quarter turns and the 8 mandatory poses (front double biceps, front lat spread, side chest, side triceps, back double biceps, back lat spread, abdominal thigh, and most muscular)

* Must be a current subscriber to Muscular Development magazine or to the website (either monthly or yearly VIP subscriber)

* All photos will be due the week of January 8th, 2007.  [Official date to be announced]

* Once the deadline is reached, the MD STAFF and ATHLETES will select 25 semi-finalists. All semi-finalists will be contacted and supplied with a special logo. They will then be required to submit a new set photos while holding the provided logo so we may verify that their level of conditioning is authentic as of that date.

From the 25 semi-finalists:

* The MD STAFF and ATHLETES will select 4 finalists

* The 21 remaining semi-finalists will be posted on the MD website where you, the fans, will  select the 5th finalist to compete for the grand prize.

* The five finalist will be flown to the Arnold Classic with VIP tickets for the event.  All 5 finalists will also be shot by world renowned MD photographer Per Bernal for a pictorial layout in MD magazine.

* On the final day of the Arnold Classic, the 5 finalists will be judged, live, to determine the Grand Prize Winner of the $10,000 magazine endorsement contract and the coveted MD COVER SHOT.

* The Grand Prize Winner will also appear on MD NO-BULL RADIO with the "Muscle Mob"-- Larry Pepe, John Romano, and Dave Palumbo.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2006, 10:52:35 PM »
QUALIFICATIONS:

* Amateur Bodybuilders only (from anywhere on the planet)
Must submit photos of 4 quarter turns and the 8 mandatory poses (front double biceps, front lat spread, side chest, side triceps, back double biceps, back lat spread, abdominal thigh, and most muscular)

* Must be a current subscriber to Muscular Development magazine or to the website (either monthly or yearly VIP subscriber)

* All photos will be due the week of January 8th, 2007.  [Official date to be announced]

* Once the deadline is reached, the MD STAFF and ATHLETES will select 25 semi-finalists. All semi-finalists will be contacted and supplied with a special logo. They will then be required to submit a new set photos while holding the provided logo so we may verify that their level of conditioning is authentic as of that date.

From the 25 semi-finalists:

* The MD STAFF and ATHLETES will select 4 finalists

* The 21 remaining semi-finalists will be posted on the MD website where you, the fans, will  select the 5th finalist to compete for the grand prize.

* The five finalist will be flown to the Arnold Classic with VIP tickets for the event.  All 5 finalists will also be shot by world renowned MD photographer Per Bernal for a pictorial layout in MD magazine.

* On the final day of the Arnold Classic, the 5 finalists will be judged, live, to determine the Grand Prize Winner of the $10,000 magazine endorsement contract and the coveted MD COVER SHOT.

* The Grand Prize Winner will also appear on MD NO-BULL RADIO with the "Muscle Mob"-- Larry Pepe, John Romano, and Dave Palumbo.

I have already called my mother and told her I won.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2006, 10:53:48 PM »
I have already called my mother and told her I won.

2nd place?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2006, 10:55:13 PM »
2nd place?

EVERYONE KNOWS I am the TRUE MR. GETBIG Champion.

Like I said, you will never hear from Whateva ever again.

I already took care of that weasel.  I am here to stay.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2006, 10:55:54 PM »
This is an original idea.  I love it.  TA better enter and show the world how 2nd place is really 1st place.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2006, 10:57:24 PM »

Did you club him over the head or something since he squashed you?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2006, 11:00:50 PM »
This is an original idea.  I love it.  TA better enter and show the world how 2nd place is really 1st place.

Well Keith,

Another magazine, NOT MD, asked me to consult with them regarding online contests and I turned them down.  Pretty interesting the responses I have gotten for my ONLINE BODYBUILDING CONTEST IDEA.  The response I am getting from The Adonis Principles is far greater though....

thisiskeith12

« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2006, 11:05:38 PM »
Well Keith,

Another magazine, NOT MD, asked me to consult with them regarding online contests and I turned them down.  Pretty interesting the responses I have gotten for my ONLINE BODYBUILDING CONTEST IDEA.  The response I am getting from The Adonis Principles is far greater though....

You came up with the idea, 240 worked on getting more than a massive amount of prizes for an online contest. Online contests are pointless compared to actual contests. It's all about gameday and going toe to toe with your opponents. Sure it was okay for getbig, but to see a major magazine backing this thing, I think is repulsive and I'd bet that it will be a big flop.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2006, 11:10:47 PM »
You came up with the idea, 240 worked on getting more than a massive amount of prizes for an online contest. Online contests are pointless compared to actual contests. It's all about gameday and going toe to toe with your opponents. Sure it was okay for getbig, but to see a major magazine backing this thing, I think is repulsive and I'd bet that it will be a big flop.

Not if done right and that is the key.

I am not convinced yet that they will know exactly how to promote this correctly.
Because if they go overboard with it in their magazine, the average reader will just look at it,think to himself, "I am not good enough", and then flip the page.

Or

They will just dismiss it as some contest similar to the ones that supplement companies have,that nobody really gives a shit about.

I know how to get this thing moving and I am sure they have not even begun to concieve the ideas I have.....

thisiskeith12

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2006, 11:20:21 PM »
Not if done right and that is the key.

I am not convinced yet that they will know exactly how to promote this correctly.
Because if they go overboard with it in their magazine, the average reader will just look at it,think to himself, "I am not good enough", and then flip the page.

Or

They will just dismiss it as some contest similar to the ones that supplement companies have,that nobody really gives a shit about.

I know how to get this thing moving and I am sure they have not even begun to concieve the ideas I have.....

Bottom line, it's an online contest, you won't be able to dispell much.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2006, 11:30:25 PM »
Bottom line, it's an online contest, you won't be able to dispell much.

You would be suprised.

You see, Nobody gives two flying fucks if some NPC competitor is entering,(unless its Goddrum) or some other kind of competitor.

Theres no drama there. Nothing to be concerned with. 

I would rather see you, THISISKEITH, participate and follow your progress and journey up until the competition, then see Sean Allan or some other queer like that enter.

They have a good thing going here, but they might just f**k it up.

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2006, 11:34:45 PM »

Everyone knows you lost. No matter how many times you post that stupid pic of yourself and say you're Mr. GetBig, you aren't. You came in second. And you say you never lie ::)
I min/max my physique

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2006, 11:48:52 PM »
Everyone knows you lost. No matter how many times you post that stupid pic of yourself and say you're Mr. GetBig, you aren't. You came in second. And you say you never lie ::)

Actually, given that Lee Priest would have had me first, I won.  Sadly, he didn`t turn his scorecard in.

:)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2006, 04:33:55 AM »
Great idea MD, and also offers good opportunities for bodybuilders.

Also, I must say thanks alot for making it worldwide, so many comps in general are restricted, that is really nice to see something open to the world. Very nice!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2006, 04:47:12 AM »
"The first online bodybuiding competition" - monster theft of T/A's idea!  ;D
nahhhh.  Go back and reread the thread.  It started off with TA making a challenge to alexxx and a couple of other guys and morphed into the mgb as it went along.
nasser=piece of shit

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2006, 04:52:40 AM »
this is to be expected. no one can match your wisdom. you were the first LEGENDARY TRUE ADONIS MASTER

More like "master"bater.  Get over yourself and go to the natural boards if you really natural.  If you ever juiced....omg you got ripped off  :-X

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2006, 05:16:24 AM »
What I have always wondered is how do we know the pictures belong to who they are said to belong to? Do the contestents supply any " ID?"

Is that really Daddy or Adonis or are other peoples pics getting submitted?

The Beef 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2006, 05:20:22 AM »
Should be very interesting. Of course we will support it. After all, someone from Getbig may just win the whole thing :)

I think whateva may have a good chance at repeating, and becoming a true cyber legend.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise