Author Topic: 1ST ANNUAL MD CYBER BODYBUILDING CLASSIC  (Read 35246 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: 1ST ANNUAL MD CYBER BODYBUILDING CLASSIC
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2006, 05:23:03 AM »
I would expect, for $10 grand, VIP ASC tickets and everything to have some of the top amateurs, NPC and worldwide to enter. They would be daft not to.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2006, 05:26:05 AM »
I think whateva may have a good chance at repeating, and becoming a true cyber legend.

YIP
Zack

Doubtful.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2006, 05:27:14 AM »
I would expect, for $10 grand, VIP ASC tickets and everything to have some of the top amateurs, NPC and worldwide to enter. They would be daft not to.

In that case,

Vander V would be one of my top picks for winning the whole thing.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2006, 05:36:32 AM »
Ah am I the only one that expects hordes of juiced up monsters to enter this?

(I couldn't read the rules due to that stupid, stupid sound on the MD site.  10.30pm here and immediately I'm accosted by melodramatic roaring from my speakers)

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2006, 05:37:29 AM »
monster mr getbig rip-off!!!!11!  :o :o :o
!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2006, 05:40:16 AM »
Whateva, Adonis and Daddywaddy have to enter. The honour of Getbig is at stake.
As much as i loathe Adonis i will give him my support as long as he crushes the fags and slags from the other 'bodybuilding' forums.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2006, 05:43:23 AM »
Ah am I the only one that expects hordes of juiced up monsters to enter this?

Nope. I would expect it the finalists to be some of the top national NPC guys, or some top worldwide amateurs...

The only people from this board [that I know of] I could see placing would be Vinny Galanti or that Serkan guy who stops in and spams us occasionally.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2006, 05:51:28 AM »
nasser=piece of shit

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2006, 05:52:08 AM »
Watching the NPC 'guys' and people like Galanti would be pointless. If i wanted to see them i would go to one of the shows. I want to see amateurs from Getbig versus MD amateurs, bb.com, musclemayhem etc etc. This would be genuinley exciting and something only the net can deliver.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2006, 06:05:32 AM »
Watching the NPC 'guys' and people like Galanti would be pointless. If i wanted to see them i would go to one of the shows. I want to see amateurs from Getbig versus MD amateurs, bb.com, musclemayhem etc etc. This would be genuinley exciting and something only the net can deliver.

I see your point, and also concur, but imo the 'big boys' will flood the comp. If I them I would. However, if it is just internet guys, much as I hate to say it,  I would expect Mayhem to kick our ass. Some of those guys over there have great physiques - Troponin for one. As a consolation, I am pretty sure we could wipe the floor with bb.com

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2006, 06:34:36 AM »
I see your point, and also concur, but imo the 'big boys' will flood the comp. If I them I would. However, if it is just internet guys, much as I hate to say it,  I would expect Mayhem to kick our ass. Some of those guys over there have great physiques - Troponin for one. As a consolation, I am pretty sure we could wipe the floor with bb.com
Yeah but all the Mayhem entrys would be juiced to the fucking gills so the moral victory would be Getbigs.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2006, 06:42:06 AM »

EXACTLY.

I would love to own the amateurs of the other forums.  I have a feeling they are going to fuck this one up majorly.

I have offered to help consult with them for nothing, just to make this appealing and not some crappy contest that nobody will care about.

We will see what happens.

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2006, 06:53:45 AM »
The fact is that to win this MD contest you will have to be on massive amounts of steroids. Great way to promote drug use.

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2006, 06:55:07 AM »
Well Keith,

Another magazine, NOT MD, asked me to consult with them regarding online contests and I turned them down.  Pretty interesting the responses I have gotten for my ONLINE BODYBUILDING CONTEST IDEA.  The response I am getting from The Adonis Principles is far greater though....

riiiiiigghhhhhtttttt.... ....................

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2006, 06:58:34 AM »
The fact is that to win this MD contest you will have to be on massive amounts of steroids. Great way to promote drug use.

That is why I would like to help them.

This could be VERY  GOOD for their image.

But they might fuck it all up, like I was saying.

I don`t think they have a firm grasp on the internet and how it works.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2006, 07:02:45 AM »
They also need to make it interactive on all sides, fans included.

Nobody really is going to care at all to see some juiced up competitors at all.

They can go to any NPC show at a middle school auditorium for that.

Or watch a shitty re-webcast of the 2006 joke of Olympia.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2006, 07:06:00 AM »
They need to limit it to amateurs who are not nationally qualified; then it will truly be grassroots contest.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2006, 07:09:59 AM »
can i get a free subscription to MD? Surely word of the great DADDY WADDY WINNER OF THE MOST MUSCULAR AWARD AT THE 2006 MRGETBIG.COM would generate ALOT MORE INTEREST, THAT MEAN MO MONEY!!!!IMAGINE MY GOOD LOOKS
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2006, 07:10:24 AM »
They need to limit it to amateurs who are not nationally qualified; then it will truly be grassroots contest.

Well,

The way I see it, people want to KNOW the competitors.   I don`t think they are thinking this far or like this.

They could make this thing great, by using various techniques.  This thing could be really huge and I know how to do it.  

Its amazing how short they will FALL if they don`t TAKE MEASURES NOW!!!!!  To ensure this being a success.

So far, they don`t really have a clue.  

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2006, 07:15:24 AM »
Well,

The way I see it, people want to KNOW the competitors.   I don`t think they are thinking this far or like this.

it could be the start of a new leaugue, like a soap opera of sorts, drawing people in even those who dont care about bodybuilding just for the sheer drama, excitment, the hardwork of the competitors or lack there of, personalities, and i dont mean those politcally correct personalities either that would bore people , but who they really are, if they are self absorbed man whores who listen to marilyn manson vs, christian bodybuilders a bunch of cool scenarios...could be like the "PATH OF A CHAMPION" magazine, could be the start of a new successful magazine
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2006, 07:21:24 AM »
it could be the start of a new leaugue, like a soap opera of sorts, drawing people in even those who dont care about bodybuilding just for the sheer drama, excitment, the hardwork of the competitors or lack there of, personalities, and i dont mean those politcally correct personalities either that would bore people , but who they really are, if they are self absorbed man whores who listen to marilyn manson vs, christian bodybuilders a bunch of cool scenarios...could be like the "PATH OF A CHAMPION" magazine, could be the start of a new successful magazine

Exactly.

Featuring the Legendary Kings, Daddywaddy and The True Adonis.
Plus, people could actually learn something with our revolutionary methods.   They have no idea of the potential and I believe they may just squander it.

If NPC and IFBB contests which they prmote in their magazines are any indication, then this thing will be just a huge failure of epic proportions.

Making this thing go in the right direction is so simple, but so far, they still don`t have a clue. 

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2006, 07:33:26 AM »
Yeah, obviously John Romano, Dave Palumbo and Steve Blechman are lost without the guidance of TA, the only one who can possibly make this succeed ::) And TA, you came in second. Even IF Lee Priest has you in first, the rest of the judges still had Whateva beating you by a mile. You are the master of delusions!

That being said, I do want someone from GetBig to take it. Anyone think there'd be a way to get Mower to enter?
I min/max my physique

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2006, 07:39:23 AM »
Yeah, obviously John Romano, Dave Palumbo and Steve Blechman are lost without the guidance of TA, the only one who can possibly make this succeed ::) And TA, you came in second. Even IF Lee Priest has you in first, the rest of the judges still had Whateva beating you by a mile. You are the master of delusions!

That being said, I do want someone from GetBig to take it. Anyone think there'd be a way to get Mower to enter?

good post el-spiko...funny how people talk about being delusional and then stuff like this gets posted and no one says a word. 
nasser=piece of shit

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2006, 07:41:42 AM »
Any suggestions you innovative thinkers might have is welcome.  This contest will evolve over the next few weeks and we welcome suggestions...........

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2006, 07:42:05 AM »
good post el-spiko...funny how people talk about being delusional and then stuff like this gets posted and no one says a word. 

How about you enter Natural Al.  I will compete against you.

You have more than adequate time to prepare.

I will get you a special invite.   What do you say?  Wanna lay it on the line?