Author Topic: 1ST ANNUAL MD CYBER BODYBUILDING CLASSIC  (Read 35245 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: 1ST ANNUAL MD CYBER BODYBUILDING CLASSIC
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2006, 07:42:57 AM »
Any suggestions you innovative thinkers might have is welcome.  This contest will evolve over the next few weeks and we welcome suggestions...........

I will email John with a list of things that should be done.

Do I need to email you too, Dave?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2006, 07:46:20 AM »
How about you enter Natural Al.  I will compete against you.

You have more than adequate time to prepare.

I will get you a special invite.   What do you say?  Wanna lay it on the line?

nope, don't have the time, nice try though.  Wife goes to school full time, 2 kids and I'm going out of the country on business in November, I'm consulting our british facility on some CAD software that they are working to implement within the next year or so.  I'll be doing the set up and training for about 5 designers who currently work on Unigraphics and they are-because of the change in industry standards-moving to Catia which is used by 2 out of 3 of the big 3 and alot of Asian OEM's.

plus you know good and well that I missed 2 years of training and you know why plus you know the situation with my father so competitions are kinda out of the question. 
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2006, 07:50:18 AM »
nope, don't have the time, nice try though.  Wife goes to school full time, 2 kids and I'm going out of the country on business in November, I'm consulting our british facility on some CAD software that they are working to implement within the next year or so.  I'll be doing the set up and training for about 5 designers who currently work on Unigraphics and they are-because of the change in industry standards-moving to Catia which is used by 2 out of 3 of the big 3 and alot of Asian OEM's.

plus you know good and well that I missed 2 years of training and you know why plus you know the situation with my father so competitions are kinda out of the question. 

2 years of training?

So what.  You should have "muscle memory" so to speak, at the very least and in a few months you will get back anything that you lost.

You have the time.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2006, 07:53:08 AM »
2 years of training?

So what.  You should have "muscle memory" so to speak, at the very least and in a few months you will get back anything that you lost.

You have the time.

nope, doesn't work that way, plus I'll be out of the country in November.  I'm not gonna commit to something and half ass it.  I've never traveled for work so I don't know what to expect, don't know what food will be availible or what kind of training facilities-if any-are going to be availible.  Plus I have other issues with my father that I have to deal with, my mom has a heart condition so I'm trying to help her out as much as possible, it's a 3.5 hour ride just to go see my dad and mom, plus the stress....

sometimes "real life" gets in the way of things, you'd know that if you didn't spend all your time on a BB board.
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2006, 07:54:56 AM »
nope, doesn't work that way, plus I'll be out of the country in November.  I'm not gonna commit to something and half ass it.  I've never traveled for work so I don't know what to expect, don't know what food will be availible or what kind of training facilities-if any-are going to be availible.

Ok, can I count on you for a contest between You and I whenever you are ready?

You can set the date.  I will accept any date of any challenge that you offer.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2006, 07:55:33 AM »
Ok, can I count on you for a contest between You and I whenever you are ready?

You can set the date.  I will accept any date of any challenge that you offer.

we'll have to wait and see........
nasser=piece of shit

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2006, 07:56:01 AM »
Natural Al's excuses flying like bullshit already.  ::)

Carsasm

• Getbig I
  • Go go go
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2006, 08:09:17 AM »
The True Adonis
Getbig V

Legendary Kings Making Dreams Come True.

Re: Ice Cream Diet
« Sent to: John Romano on: October 03, 2006, 10:55:47 AM » Quote Reply Remove  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John,

Are you interested in doing any kind of online bodybuilding contests on MD`s forum to kick things off?

I can have 240 arrange it all and I even have ideas for a league setup and scoring system.

This would bring a TON of traffic to your site as evidenced by the founding of my First contest, The Mr. Getbig.

Trust me, this could be pretty huge for your site as well as sponsors and everyone involved.

Not only did I start the Mr. Getbig, I also won more in prizes than any other Top NPC show.  Go figure!  Not to mention thousands and thousands of people tuned in to see who would win the Mr.Getbig and we are all still talking about it.

There are no costs associated with any of it which is also very cool.  I think this whole thing can be huge if we let it become so.

Adam A.

LOL!  Do you know what amateur means?  No prizes!  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111
Polk High

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2006, 08:09:29 AM »
Any suggestions you innovative thinkers might have is welcome.  This contest will evolve over the next few weeks and we welcome suggestions...........

youll just steal the ideas and forget us. spammer
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2006, 08:10:56 AM »
youll just steal the ideas and forget us. spammer

hahhaha

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2006, 08:14:03 AM »
...not to rain on the parade (big props to those making this happen, with the prize money being what it is)...but how will online contests become the "new thing" when we all know that not only can pics be doctored, but the possibilities for cheating are astronomical when THOUSANDS of dollars are offered to the winners.  Any comments?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2006, 08:18:44 AM »
For $10,000, everyone not already in possession of an IFBB pro card can be considered a likely participant at this point.  You guys try not to get ahead of yourselves.  I really doubt the top 3 with prize money like that will end up being Adonis, Daddywaddy, and Bast.  Plus, it sounds like the finalists will actually be required to show up in Columbus, IN PERSON, FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE, where every photo angle and subtle element of lighting cannot be carefully manipulated (or photoshopped) by the participants so as to minimize the ridicule they will suffer afterwards that they have all in the past so generously passed out to others trying to better themselves.  These are just some points to consider, guys.    

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2006, 08:24:20 AM »
For $10,000, everyone not already in possession of an IFBB pro card can be considered a likely participant at this point.  You guys try not to get ahead of yourselves.  I really doubt the top 3 with prize money like that will end up being Adonis, Daddywaddy, and Bast.  Plus, it sounds like the finalists will actually be required to show up in Columbus, IN PERSON, FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE, where every photo angle and subtle element of lighting cannot be carefully manipulated (or photoshopped) by the participants so as to minimize the ridicule they will suffer afterwards that they have all in the past so generously passed out to others trying to better themselves.  These are just some points to consider, guys.    

Invalid points.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2006, 08:26:39 AM »
For example...Mitch, who just popped up talking to me on AOL Instant Messenger just now, so I'll take him as a semi-arbitrary example here, would be a fool not to enter this contest...unless of course it's shown that Manion has a beef with MD and participants will be the recipient of bad judging karma, which I don't know exists right now...how many of you Getbig monster beasts could hold a candle to this kid?  And he's 20 years old...19 when that friggin' picture was taken.   Guys, slow down and put this thing into perspective.    

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2006, 08:27:15 AM »
...not to rain on the parade (big props to those making this happen, with the prize money being what it is)...but how will online contests become the "new thing" when we all know that not only can pics be doctored, but the possibilities for cheating are astronomical when THOUSANDS of dollars are offered to the winners.  Any comments?

I already have taken that into account and have figured out how to avoid that 100 percent.

I feel like I have to teach MD everything.  hahahah

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2006, 08:28:20 AM »
The internet community will have the right to choose their champion (the 5th finalist slot).............. He'll probably be the underdog; however, even if he doesn't win, he will get crazy magazine (PER BERNAL photo shoot) and internet exposure.  It will put him on the bodybuilding map-- the people's champ!  

The reason we are having the finals judged LIVE at the ARNOLD is to weed out and photoshop bandits.  Anyone stupid enough to try to perpetrate such a lie will be severely berated by ROMANO in the magazine and by the MUSCLE MOB on the MD NO BULL RADIO show

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #91 on: October 09, 2006, 08:29:18 AM »

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2006, 08:30:18 AM »
For $10,000, everyone not already in possession of an IFBB pro card can be considered a likely participant at this point.  

Exactly.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2006, 08:30:24 AM »
How so?
got your squat up to 205 yet Jeff?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2006, 08:31:18 AM »
Dave ,

You are really one of the ugliest people ever, i cant wait to hear about your unfortuante overdose.
Hope this helps.

Jaejonna
hahahahaha, so much for a "more positive" JJ huh?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2006, 08:31:24 AM »
For example...Mitch, who just popped up talking to me on AOL Instant Messenger, so I'll take him as a semi-arbitrary example here, would be a fool not to enter this contest...unless of course it's shown that Manion has a beef with MD and participants will be the recipient of bad judging karma, which I don't know exists right now...how many of you Getbig monster beasts could hold a candle to this kid?  And he's 20 years old...19 when that friggin' picture was taken.   Guys, slow down and put this thing into perspective.    

Nobody wants to see some juiced up alredy competitive bodybuilders.  Nobody gives a fuck about them...If they did, they would just go see an NPC show.

This is a whole new league filled with a different kind of breed.  You will never know this breed as you and your cohorts have already crossed too far over. No disrespect, it is just the truth.

Nobody really cares about the competitive bodybuilder anymore.  People would rather see what is possible to attain Naturally and with a normal life.  Not some gay for pay, NPC or IFBB mutt who is just an injection.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2006, 08:32:30 AM »
2 years of training?

You have the time.

So what, they can't test for steroids, and some guys may dip in a little of that just enough where you can only debate whether he's natural or not. All it takes is for word to get out to some NPC competitors about this and they will hop it quicker than the blink of an eye. TA, you'll get used and then you'll lose. Hate to be so negative..

Any suggestions you innovative thinkers might have is welcome.  This contest will evolve over the next few weeks and we welcome suggestions...........

Aren't you getting paid to do the work?

Anyone stupid enough to try to perpetrate such a lie will be severely berated by ROMANO in the magazine and by the MUSCLE MOB on the MD NO BULL RADIO show

Talking about photoshopped pics on a radio show just doesn't click.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2006, 08:34:28 AM »
hahahahaha, so much for a "more positive" JJ huh?
Well im not going to openly attack a getbiger, but an ass face monster who endorses the abusing of steroids and spams his bullshit here will be laid to waste . Palumbo is one of the things that are wrong with BB..i cant wait till someone snitches him out again so he can go to jail and get f*cked but Leroy and Jamal!! hahahaha hahahah he is going to live till 50 hahahah
L

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 09, 2006, 08:36:06 AM »
Well im not going to openly attack a getbiger, but an ass face monster who endorses the abusing of steroids and spams his bullshit here will be laid to waste . Palumbo is one of the things that are wrong with BB..i cant wait till someone snitches him out again so he can go to jail and get f*cked but Leroy and Jamal!! hahahaha hahahah he is going to live till 50 hahahah
hahahaha, yes, Palumbo is quite the eyeliner and blush wearing Frankenstein is he not?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 09, 2006, 08:36:15 AM »
So what, they can't test for steroids, and some guys may dip in a little of that just enough where you can only debate whether he's natural or not. All it takes is for word to get out to some NPC competitors about this and they will hop it quicker than the blink of an eye. TA, you'll get used and then you'll lose. Hate to be so negative..

Aren't you getting paid to do the work?

Talking about photoshopped pics on a radio show just doesn't click.

Very good points Thisiskeith.

This will never work if they expect drugs to be a factor.  I say, they take 2 grand of the prize money and test the entrants with polygraph etc.

People do not want to see drugs anymore.  Especially when this is supposed to represent the average subscriber, who does not use drugs!

They are going to fuck up if they let competitors compete,certainly ones that juice.