Author Topic: trolled an afro american in order to be thinking about healhy foods  (Read 3193 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
today as i was working and about to go in the house i saw the neighbor who is always sitting on his porch with 5-8 other young african americans of all ages. this man is around 40 or so always mean muggin.

i say "why dont these people have gardens around here it dont make a damn bit of sense to me, im gonna have a killer garden" i was going on an on revealing the superior ways that gardening allows into ones life

he says "uh dey prolly dont want dem tearin up dem yards n shit"

i says " well everyone throwin trash in there front yard they dont do shit around here" "people would have free food it would help the economy" as a landlord i promote gardening it makes perfect sense to get people intune and stop being fuckin bums

basically i do this projecting often but indirectly
sometimes i do fake phone conversations to avoid the 10 blacks staring at me while i get tools out of my car and i will say some creative shit  like " man get off your lazy ass bro, you dont do shit, ect" i say this to plant the seed into there minds while they chew bubble gum and dance on there porch

after i was talking about the gardens, he was trying to be negative he said " but eh man they ain no sun in yo back yard"

i said "trust me my man youll see in the summer time when im mowin grass that sun will be beating down on me"

its like he was trying to figure out ways to do even less shit

i said "man yall got enough space for a garden in the front and back yard, so does about everyone on this street, it dont make a damn bit of sense to me thats some good eaten"

i was saying everything kinda  only semi condescending but in a boisterous  smiling way like i run shit but at the same time sounding intelligent and especially commanding and loud and white and always kinda laughing in a way so they will feel so stupid that they might actually change there ways. but i always carefully tread the line between being a fucking dick and making perfect sense. it never pays to sweet talk and be all friendly

ONe key aspect to this is if you explain something to morons in the hood that got an attitude they tend to look away, but then you command and say loudly " YOU FOLLOW ME MAN? YOU FOLLOW WHAT IM SAYIN????" they 1000% will acknowledge you if you say that in a mean pissed off way if your explaining something and you sense they are losing interest or not giving a fuck, its funny to me how i comand these stubborn assholes

i just want these people to be better people, plant gardens around there fucking houses and show some personality instead of bubble gum chewing and spitting on the street
A

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
Re: trolled an afro american in order to be thinking about healhy foods
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 08:30:16 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 08:33:24 PM »
today as i was working and about to go in the house i saw the neighbor who is always sitting on his porch with 5-8 other young african americans of all ages. this man is around 40 or so always mean muggin.

i say "why dont these people have gardens around here it dont make a damn bit of sense to me, im gonna have a killer garden" i was going on an on revealing the superior ways that gardening allows into ones life

i says " well everyone throwin trash in there front yard they dont do shit around here" "people would have free food it would help the economy" as a landlord i promote gardening it makes perfect sense to get people intune and stop being fuckin bums

sometimes i do fake phone conversations to avoid the 10 blacks staring at me while i get tools out of my car and i will say some creative shit  like " man get off your lazy ass bro, you dont do shit, ect" i say this to plant the seed into there minds while they chew bubble gum and dance on there porch

after i was talking about the gardens, he was trying to be negative he said " but eh man they ain no sun in yo back yard"

i said "trust me my man youll see in the summer time when im mowin grass that sun will be beating down on me"

i said "man yall got enough space for a garden in the front and back yard, so does about everyone on this street, it dont make a damn bit of sense to me thats some good eaten"

i was saying everything kinda  only semi condescending but in a boisterous  smiling way like i run shit but at the same time sounding intelligent and especially commanding and loud and white and always kinda laughing in a way so they will feel so stupid that they might actually change there ways. but i always carefully tread the line between being a fucking dick and making perfect sense. it never pays to sweet talk and be all friendly

ONe key aspect to this is if you explain something to morons in the hood that got an attitude they tend to look away, but then you command and say loudly " YOU FOLLOW ME MAN? YOU FOLLOW WHAT IM SAYIN????" they 1000% will acknowledge you if you say that in a mean pissed off way if your explaining something and you sense they are losing interest or not giving a fuck, its funny to me how i comand these stubborn assholes

i just want these people to be better people, plant gardens around there fucking houses and show some personality instead of bubble gum chewing and spitting on the street
You can`t really have much of an edible garden on a Northern exposure though.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 08:36:16 PM »
You should have shown him your great success with the Cherry trees and Avocado trees.  :D

The afro man may have known more about gardening than you think when he made a point about the sun.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2014, 08:55:38 PM »
You should have shown him your great success with the Cherry trees and Avocado trees.  :D

The afro man may have known more about gardening than you think when he made a point about the sun.

Falcon needs one of these Hebrews to mentor him.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2014, 09:01:05 PM »
Waddy dropping pearls of wisdom on the serf's of the world.
$

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2014, 12:23:25 AM »
They will be tganking you later in  life when they have gardens that looks like adam and eves paradise

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2014, 12:36:34 AM »
Yes it's tireless work but we have to do a concerted effort to bring them up, all in good gesture.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=559723.msg7845291#msg7845291

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2014, 12:39:19 AM »

some of the truest words spoken on getbig, why the hell do you only get a response when you end every sentence with that question!?!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2014, 01:07:45 AM »
Most black people rather believe in KFC than organic gardening, watermelons excluded.

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2014, 03:05:52 AM »
He is smarter cause when your ass is at work he's gonna pick the shit out of YOUR garden ;D

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2014, 03:11:33 AM »
good solid post there, i enjoy reading stories from your everyday life marty and im hoping for more and yes i read the whole thing!
yes it seems one has to adapt way of speaking depending on the circumstances and people... could it be that these people feel gardening is too close to picking cotton and thats why they are against it?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2014, 03:53:05 AM »

Classic!  ;D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2014, 04:08:17 AM »
You just need to be a little more creative:

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2014, 04:37:22 AM »

they sound lazy

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2014, 04:41:17 AM »
they sound lazy

Yo, dats wut I'm sayin!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2014, 05:19:07 AM »
Squash and tomatoes take zero effort
Watermelons take some effort
Id love to have some cherry trees but i have a 50 foot tall persimmon tree but having trouble germinating the seeds
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2014, 05:24:04 AM »

he has cleverly transmutated this apparant wisdom towards littering up his yard and avoiding work like you  ;)
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2014, 05:27:45 AM »
Wat kinda topics can i safely troll about in order to bring attention to imperative issues
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2014, 05:28:29 AM »
Squash and tomatoes take zero effort
Watermelons take some effort
Id love to have some cherry trees but i have a 50 foot tall persimmon tree but having trouble germinating the seeds
We grew 30 different tomato varieties, including many rare and new cherries this year along with 3 kinds of eggplant, a ton of tomatillos ( I recommend you grow theses), ground cherries which are always annoying to peel, 12 rows of corn, cayenne peppers, green peppers (which turn to red, orange etc however you want them), mountains of basil including lemon basil. (Waddy, if you want something that will blow your mind-grow lemon basil, it will taste just like sweet lemons), sage, mint, parsley, oregano and we also have a large rosemary hedge that is very old.  I am not even going to bother with the wildflowers, irises (planted especially for where we buried my dog), giant sunflowers over 10 feet tall and other flowers.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2014, 05:30:02 AM »
Wat kinda topics can i safely troll about in order to bring attention to imperative issues
Tell them your brother is a police officer and you will never, ever, have a problem with them stealing anything from you.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2014, 05:32:38 AM »
12 rows of corn,

This is the part that will interest most Getbiggers.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2014, 05:42:51 AM »
We grew 30 different tomato varieties, including many rare and new cherries this year along with 3 kinds of eggplant, a ton of tomatillos ( I recommend you grow theses), ground cherries which are always annoying to peel, 12 rows of corn, cayenne peppers, green peppers (which turn to red, orange etc however you want them), mountains of basil including lemon basil. (Waddy, if you want something that will blow your mind-grow lemon basil, it will taste just like sweet lemons), sage, mint, parsley, oregano and we also have a large rosemary hedge that is very old.  I am not even going to bother with the wildflowers, irises (planted especially for where we buried my dog), giant sunflowers over 10 feet tall and other flowers.

i want those cherries yes green peppers ,eggplant are easy crops i have those giant miracle berry vines that grow wild out here
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2014, 06:26:30 AM »

are you always this entertaining or is this an extra special effort?
i hate to see potential wasted
If everyone increased ther level of existance my life would inturn get easier ,more interesting through resonance

I try to make ther lives seem interesting get them motivated to study
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2014, 08:14:54 AM »
then why not concentrate on your own potential rather than pompously lecture others - you can only change your self not anybody else

He already has

He has transcended above all.

Mere material needs are not for the Soaring One anymore.