Author Topic: A Real-Life Demon Possession Is Being Reported in Indiana  (Read 26482 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: A Real-Life Demon Possession Is Being Reported in Indiana
« Reply #125 on: January 30, 2014, 02:51:25 PM »
Three people say they saw the same thing? Latoya, her nurse Lashwarma and a third accomplice?

Probably three black people trying to get money out of this :D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #126 on: January 30, 2014, 06:12:11 PM »
Only happened when rent was due.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: January 30, 2014, 06:15:37 PM »

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #128 on: January 30, 2014, 06:24:40 PM »
This is a big question.  First, I must offer that scripture is not completely clear on this issue in that it is not laid out in one book, chapter or passage of scripture.

Further, this question often focuses directly or indirectly on 5 categories of people:  

-   those of the old testament that came before Christ
-   those in general that have never heard the gospel of Christ
-   those born into cultures with non-Christian religions/faiths
-   children and babies
-   mentally handicapped individuals

The first category concerns those folks of OT that never new Christ.    If Christ is the “way, truth and life” and only through him is salvation attained how can OT believers in God attain salvation?   As it states in scripture, Abraham believed in God and to him was credited righteousness…..it was Abraham’s faith that was key despite Mosaic law not yet being given to man.    The Israelites given Mosaic law atoned for their sins and were aligned with God via the sacrifice of the prime specimens of their herds and flocks.  The blood atonement acted as a temporary covering for sin until Christ came and provided the ultimate sacrifice on calvary’s cross that paid the debt for all sins past, present and future.

The second and third category concerns those in general that have never heard the gospel of Christ and those born into cultures raised in non-Christian religions/faiths .  Here we look to the primary traits of God in love, grace, justice and mercy.   This is not an exhaustive list of God’s traits, but those most often associated with him.   It’s within God’s justice that we find the word “just”.   God’s justice is grounded in him being just in that he will always do what is good and correct.   It was the apostle Paul that said all people instinctively know of God’s existence through his creation and that people that don’t know God instinctively know his law as their consciences and thoughts accuse them of wrong  doing or tell them they are doing right.  Given that God is a just God he will judge those persons that have never heard the gospel according to what has been revealed to them and according to how righteously they lived.  In this instance I must trust in the righteous justice of God since he has revealed he has already revealed his love, grace and mercy to me.  On a sidenote, I wanted to mention that Buddha was born into the Hindu culture and of his own volition rejected the caste sytem and formed his own path of enlightenment.

The fourth and fifth categories concern children and the mentally handicapped.  I group them together given their inherent innocence.   When I read about King David’s child with Bathsheba passing away and David suggesting that as a believer he would he see his child again in God’s kingdom it affirmed for me the innocence of children and others with disabilities that prevent them from making an honest choice about sin and Christ in their lives.  They don’t need salvation because being saved by grace through Christ means we are saved from the wrath/judgment of God.  The innocents need not fear God’s wrath for they are without blame or need for judgment.   “Jesus called a little child to him and put the child among them. Then he said, ‘I tell you the truth, unless you turn from your sins and become like little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven.  So anyone who becomes as humble as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.’”  Christ also indicated how severely those that cause the children (the little ones) to fall into sin would be judged.  The children are lead into sin and out of innocence.   Further, the primary attributes of God (justice, love, grace and mercy) don’t jive together if the innocents are separated eternally from him after their death.    As believers in Christ we are saved by grace through faith and thereby justified and deemed righteous….like the innocents who are inherently righteous we become like the them through Christ.

I should note that this is why outreach and missionary work is so crucial in today's churches.  What's the point of believing in Christ if believers sit idle and not share his good news?

Again, this isn’t an exhaustive reply, but here it is for what it’s worth.

WOW!  Great explanation.  I can tell that you take your faith seriously and that you know your stuff.  Thank you for taking the time to type all that.

I can definitely agree with a lot of that, and that seems quite 'just' as you say.  Thanks again

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: January 30, 2014, 07:52:42 PM »
Three people say they saw the same thing? Latoya, her nurse Lashwarma and a third accomplice?

Probably three black people trying to get money out of this :D

Never trust anyone named Latoya or Lashwarma. This policy has worked pretty well for me.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: January 30, 2014, 07:52:58 PM »
Man of Steel, I appreciate you taking the effort to answer questions.

From my understanding, non-Christians will not make it to heaven/salvation, correct?  Seems harsh.  2/3 of the world's population will be eternally damned, just for being born into the wrong culture.

Am I mistaken? Please clarify

"For all who have sinned without the law will also perish without the law, and all who have sinned under the law will be judged by the law."

Let him with ears to hear listen.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #131 on: January 30, 2014, 09:07:28 PM »
Only happened when rent was due.

LMAO everybody just glanced over this gem

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #132 on: January 30, 2014, 09:09:24 PM »

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 31, 2014, 12:03:49 AM »
I've witnessed a demonic possession and exorcism, haha... I sat back munching on cereal and apples (brutal high carb induced hallucination, I know) while 60 grown  men sat transfixed by this spectacle.  Complete bullshit, the guy had a serious, lifelong mental schism caused by being a. Quite intelligent and b. Born into a pastor's home.  One day he just lost it (in a pretty pathetic manner, I must add) and got his chance to suffer a permanent spiritual collapse, made possible by the rapt audience.  He's been a good christian man, ever since.  ::)

By the way, mos, Jesus never claimed to forgive everyone's sins.  He never claimed he would send everyone to heaven.  Christ's enduring image was largely formulated by Paul.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #134 on: January 31, 2014, 02:40:58 AM »
IT seems clear to me that E-Kul is himself possessed.  The demon hates Christ, and speaks through his victim :-(  E-Kul, or what is left of him, is crying out to his lord and savior, but he can barely utter the name of God and the demon reclaims his flesh.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #135 on: January 31, 2014, 05:59:22 AM »
By the way, mos, Jesus never claimed to forgive everyone's sins.  He never claimed he would send everyone to heaven.  Christ's enduring image was largely formulated by Paul.

You are correct that Jesus never claimed to forgive everyone's sins, but those that come to him faithfully will be forgiven.  Believers are saved from the judgement of God by the grace of God through faith in him and thereby deemed righteous and justifed before God and indwelt by the Holy Spirit and sanctified for his will and purposes for our lives.  It's our faith in who he is and what he did that that makes the difference. As I mentioned previously, it was because of Abraham's faith that righteousness was credited to him.  This goes for all others that came to God before Jesus came as the incarnate son, while Jesus was here as the incarnate Son and after he ascended to his divine throne.

You are correct that Jesus never claimed he would send to everyone to heaven.   As I mentioned above it is only those to that come to him by faith that will enter his kingdom, but ultimately it's our choice to accept or reject Christ that is honored by him so in actuality we determine our own end.

You are correct that Christ's enduring image was largely formulated (but rememder "to formulate" does not just mean to invent) by Paul via special revelation from Christ and personal encounter with Christ on the road to Damascus.  Saul of Tarsus was transformed from brutal hunter of Christians into Paul the apostle and slave of Jesus Christ who gave his life for the very cause he once sought to destroy because of his divine encounter.  Paul became the vessel to deliver the good news of Jesus Christ, but Christ was always the source.  

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: January 31, 2014, 06:34:16 AM »
IT seems clear to me that E-Kul is himself possessed.  The demon hates Christ, and speaks through his victim :-(  E-Kul, or what is left of him, is crying out to his lord and savior, but he can barely utter the name of God and the demon reclaims his flesh.

Demons.

:)

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #138 on: January 31, 2014, 07:24:37 AM »
Never trust anyone named Latoya or Lashwarma. This policy has worked pretty well for me.

Isn't Lashwarma a French-Lebanese meat wrap?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: January 31, 2014, 12:45:46 PM »
'We almost lost our lives': Woman possessed by demons in 'portal to hell' house that terrified even the police chief reveals new details of her family's terrifying ordeal

Latoya Ammons' home in Gary, Indiana is at the hear of one of the most baffling police cases in state history
    She was 'possessed' along with her three children after moving into home in 2011
    MailOnline has obtained exclusive audio and video footage from the exorcisms of Ammons
    She claims children were 'satanic chanting' and saw 'big, black monster'
    Police audio also features a 'demon' rasping 'hey' in the basement
    Sons were taken to hospital after one was inexplicably thrown in the house - while there a nurse and a CPS worker saw him 'glide' backwards up a wall
    Town's veteran police chief, Charles Austin, says basement is 'portal to hell' and he saw objects moving and shadowy people
    MailOnline also has obtained picture of 'frozen' finger of DCS worker who touched mystery ooze that was dripping in house. She never returned
    Catholic priest Father Michael Maginot carried out exorcisms on Ammons in English and Latin and talks of his personal battles with named demons

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2549165/We-lost-lives-Woman-possessed-demons-portal-hell-house-terrified-police-chief-details-familys-terrifying-ordeal.html

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #141 on: February 01, 2014, 07:57:52 PM »
Excellent post ma' man.

Nothing to respond with to my post? You are then seriously trolling with this whole black hebrew thing..give a guy a rope and he wants to be a cowboy

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #142 on: February 01, 2014, 08:43:19 PM »

Truth be told :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #143 on: February 01, 2014, 09:10:12 PM »
'We almost lost our lives': Woman possessed by demons in 'portal to hell' house that terrified even the police chief reveals new details of her family's terrifying ordeal

Latoya Ammons' home in Gary, Indiana is at the hear of one of the most baffling police cases in state history
    She was 'possessed' along with her three children after moving into home in 2011
    MailOnline has obtained exclusive audio and video footage from the exorcisms of Ammons
    She claims children were 'satanic chanting' and saw 'big, black monster'
    Police audio also features a 'demon' rasping 'hey' in the basement
    Sons were taken to hospital after one was inexplicably thrown in the house - while there a nurse and a CPS worker saw him 'glide' backwards up a wall
    Town's veteran police chief, Charles Austin, says basement is 'portal to hell' and he saw objects moving and shadowy people
    MailOnline also has obtained picture of 'frozen' finger of DCS worker who touched mystery ooze that was dripping in house. She never returned
    Catholic priest Father Michael Maginot carried out exorcisms on Ammons in English and Latin and talks of his personal battles with named demons

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2549165/We-lost-lives-Woman-possessed-demons-portal-hell-house-terrified-police-chief-details-familys-terrifying-ordeal.html
mildly horrifying.

Its one thing when a few people living im the house hold say it... its altogether diferent when outsideds come in anf freak the fuck out... especially cops and emts.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #144 on: February 02, 2014, 10:36:26 AM »
Excellent post ma' man.

Thx!  I thought that post was a little clumsy actually.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #145 on: February 02, 2014, 11:13:36 AM »
mildly horrifying.

Its one thing when a few people living im the house hold say it... its altogether diferent when outsideds come in anf freak the fuck out... especially cops and emts.

Except the current owners see nothing.

Very convenient that the exorcism worked... :/

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #146 on: February 02, 2014, 11:58:19 AM »
Except the current owners see nothing.

Very convenient that the exorcism worked... :/

Still odd to me that people that had zero to do with the family witnessed shit... and got it on video.

Im as skeptical as the next guy... but it still makes me go hmm..... I don't automatically rule shit out just because it doesn't fit me with little perception of how the world has to work, unlike some poster like Ekul.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #147 on: February 02, 2014, 12:22:36 PM »
Still odd to me that people that had zero to do with the family witnessed shit... and got it on video.

Im as skeptical as the next guy... but it still makes me go hmm..... I don't automatically rule shit out just because it doesn't fit me with little perception of how the world has to work, unlike some poster like Ekul.

Perhaps it's like the girls in Massachusetts... They do say that group paranoia exists.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #148 on: February 02, 2014, 12:24:56 PM »
Perhaps it's like the girls in Massachusetts... They do say that group paranoia exists.
yeah, I think we really dont have enough information to begin venturing guesses... but it is odd to me that police chiefs and EMTs freaked out and saw these things... unless it came oht they were friends of the women or there was somehow money involved.

lol.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #149 on: February 02, 2014, 12:26:29 PM »
yeah, I think we really dont have enough information to begin venturing guesses... but it is odd to me that police chiefs and EMTs freaked out and saw these things... unless it came oht they were friends of the women or there was somehow money involved.

lol.

Somehow, I would wager a guess that we will see that it's money.

Look at how much publicity this thing has garnered... People talking about a shitty house being bought and what not.

We shall see.