Author Topic: NBA tonight  (Read 73963 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: NBA tonight
« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2013, 05:02:37 PM »
Kim making sure the ref's are in check.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2013, 05:13:11 PM »
D-Rose is done.  Last night was his super bowl and miami was up by 20 the entire night.  he's only 95% of what he was.  He was 4-15 last night.  yes, he still has excellent moves, and when he goes ALL OUT, he can get open under the basket, but he's lost a step.  He can still wing up those luck shots that any of us can make on a playground from time to time... but dominating teams for 45 points... those nights will be few and far between and always at the detriment of his team.

He'll do better against other defenses.  But being MVP?  Those days are gone.  He's going to be a good NBA player for 2-3 years then an average player for another few years.  He's Iverson with a bum knee. 

in the playoffs, CHI will still play that BS game of beating up the Heat with flagrants the whole time.  I hope the NBA doesn't allow that.  "Getting physical" ain't good basketball.
he s 95% for the very first games of the season, he will quickly degrade as games take their toll. You dont come all clean from such a massive injury he had. I said it and say it once, he will never be the same, people should accept it. Heat have a highway in front of them this year, again. Spurs will kill themselves reaching the finals again; their window oportunity was last year, and they screwed. No second chance.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2013, 05:14:55 PM »
he s 95% for the very first games of the season, he will quickly degrade as games take their toll. You dont come all clean from such a massive injury he had. I said it and say it once, he will never be the same, people should accept it. Heat have a highway in front of them this year, again. Spurs will kill themselves reaching the finals again; their window oportunity was last year, and they screwed. No second chance.
I will call bullshit. Some of it has to do with pure heart and desire.  Adrian Peterson has it, Kobe will have it, not sure if Rose has it.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2013, 05:15:04 PM »
what game are you seeing? he has the SAME quickness and explosiveness he had before..the difference is he hasnt played real-time basketball in OVER A YEAR
rust is expected and he pressed so he made alot of bad decisions..he got to the hole just as fluidly as he did before

even with one year of recovery, the injury is so bad his skills and stamina are definitely diminished, it cannot be otherwise, stop dreaming. To be honest the guy was frail compared to the others, from the get go. He s not going to last long with the beating he s taking being a bit smaller than most players and now with his knee shot. He risks another dramatic injury every single time he gets to do a layup. I have 0 doubt it will happen again. Some huge center is going to elbow him again one day and he ll crash on the floor bad.
 Also he will never win a chip and as "i dont remember who"  said it, he wont even be able to play in three or 4 years from now. Not everyone has the whole package, his best days are already behind him, deal with it and adapt.  He ll keep milking of their money the young naive fans who worship him thanks to the image the nba and adidas built for him, he ll still be a multi millionaire not going to shed a tear. He s the typical so called humble nice guy, hard working short man who never do anything wrong in the mind of most, the people's champ, the constant outsider, because thats how he s been marketed. Good for him and his sponsors, but he aint going anywhere in terms of winning shit in the nba.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2013, 06:30:08 PM »
76ers beat the Heat? Wat?!!!  Champions of peace  ::)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2013, 06:31:36 PM »
Lebron not like he used to be has to try harder now   ::)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: October 30, 2013, 07:18:08 PM »
76ers beat the Heat? Wat?!!!  Champions of peace  ::)
Are you gonna do this with every Heat loss? They ain't gonna win 82 games, but they will 3-peat!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2013, 07:21:22 PM »
QB is NOT Uber

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #83 on: October 30, 2013, 07:23:10 PM »
QB is NOT Uber

No....QB is your gimmick.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #84 on: October 30, 2013, 07:25:37 PM »
  NO. I am NOT QB. QB is NOT Uber.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #85 on: October 30, 2013, 07:28:09 PM »
  NO. I am NOT QB. QB is NOT Uber.

Calling it right here, right now.....the Heat will NOT break the Lakers all-time record for consecutive wins this year.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #86 on: October 30, 2013, 08:01:58 PM »
 The Heat should break the Bulls record.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #87 on: October 30, 2013, 08:23:32 PM »
 Dwight had 30 rebounds?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #88 on: October 30, 2013, 10:35:30 PM »
Chauncey Billups is still "Mr. Big Cock".

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #89 on: October 30, 2013, 11:04:21 PM »
 GS destroyed the lakers!

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: October 30, 2013, 11:36:01 PM »
The closer we have gotten to our first game I have becomes more pessimistic about our team. I believe this is due in large part to the projections and hype we have received for the first time in years. Hopefully Barnes gets healthy and our bench doesn't become an issue.

If we had kept jack we wouldn't have been able to pick up iggy. Landry/Jack were huge for us last year tho.

...and we beat the Lakers by 31.  That was a welcome surprise. I think I'll watch that again on replay...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #91 on: October 30, 2013, 11:46:03 PM »
This

He used to just DO it...now it seems he has to try and do it.

granted there is a pretty small sample to draw from.  I just think he's not going to be the same, he's a guy who was all about explosiveness and energy, going 110% on every play..now his knee swells up after he plays...that can't be good.

Thank you - you said it better than I could.

it's not about how well he's playing in October.  It's about how much energy he's using to play at this level.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2013, 05:20:29 AM »
Calling it right here, right now.....the Heat will NOT break the Lakers all-time record for consecutive wins this year.

WOW!..really going out on a limb with this one :o ;D ;)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #93 on: October 31, 2013, 11:55:46 AM »
Allen iverson retires one of the best scorers to ever do it

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #94 on: October 31, 2013, 11:56:52 AM »
We talking bout practice of peace  ::)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: October 31, 2013, 12:07:58 PM »
...and we beat the Lakers by 31.  That was a welcome surprise. I think I'll watch that again on replay...
   [WE]    what position do you play???????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
F

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #96 on: October 31, 2013, 12:13:17 PM »
 rose will get hurt again

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 31, 2013, 12:18:10 PM »
This

He used to just DO it...now it seems he has to try and do it.

granted there is a pretty small sample to draw from.  I just think he's not going to be the same, he's a guy who was all about explosiveness and energy, going 110% on every play..now his knee swells up after he plays...that can't be good.
and all he got was a swollen knee and a loss; cause he s surrounded by average players, he doesnt have a second leutnant. Anyway he s not even a captain in the first place. He s a leutnant, but he doesnt have this first option, the superstar to second. Boozer is a clown, Noah only has defense and others are completes scrubs.  Again dude better be content with the money he gets from endorsements cause he aint gonna wina chip ever. When the whole team count on the PG to single handely win a game, well...

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #98 on: October 31, 2013, 12:53:33 PM »

WOW!..really going out on a limb with this one :o ;D ;)

I will smack the taste out yo mouf...... ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #99 on: October 31, 2013, 01:01:32 PM »
 how about williams? quadruple double debut?