Author Topic: what size is a big neck?  (Read 7779 times)

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
Re: what size is a big neck?
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2009, 12:05:16 AM »
What's wrong you pussy.  You feel like shit don't you cause your life is so pathetic.  I can see you now on your mom's computer and she is rubbing your shoulders telling you how great you are and not to pay attention to all those people who have accomplishments and you don't have any.  Face it kid you are a punk who can type.  Your parents behind your back are as embarrassed as your boyfriend is.  No matter what I would never want to have to live through my entire being pathetic and useless like you.  Now that sucks.  Even you admit that.  Now come back and tell me how fat I am.  But, nomatter what you say I am far far better off than you are now or will ever be.  Live with that son.  hahaha what a joke
LMFAO! It pretty much comical at this point.

You do know though that talking about the past all the time, is pretty much the lowest form of conversation...Just saying ;)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2009, 07:56:48 AM »
What's wrong you pussy.  You feel like shit don't you cause your life is so pathetic.  I can see you now on your mom's computer and she is rubbing your shoulders telling you how great you are and not to pay attention to all those people who have accomplishments and you don't have any.  Face it kid you are a punk who can type.  Your parents behind your back are as embarrassed as your boyfriend is.  No matter what I would never want to have to live through my entire being pathetic and useless like you.  Now that sucks.  Even you admit that.  Now come back and tell me how fat I am.  But, nomatter what you say I am far far better off than you are now or will ever be.  Live with that son.  hahaha what a joke
meltdown.
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2009, 09:08:09 AM »
hahaha truth hurts doesn't it.  You better listen to your mom or you may not be able to use the computer.  Then what?  The  funniest thing about this is when you get older (if you live to be that) your highlight will be posting on Getbig.  Now that is about as low as you can go.  hahaha maybe you and HTexan can get together and swap stories.  Might as well, you got nothing else going on. 

No Worries 4 me

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2009, 11:36:52 AM »
Calm down Keith - stop melting and post on the training board about your progress...

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2009, 12:24:26 PM »
Coming from a guy who has 3 day old food stains on his 5x walmart shirt, gross ass fingernails,ashy elbows from not bathing regular and a funky ass gap between your teeth, It's hard to even think about taking what you say to seriously ;)

Poor kid just can't let the past go.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2009, 12:25:26 PM »
I agree keith, you are a decent guy but that post was a stereotypical post that others would say you write!

Good luck!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2009, 01:32:47 PM »
30 or it's nothing
F

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2009, 02:08:09 PM »
This is getting to the point to where I'm thinking this can't actually be Keith.  Hopefully it's just someone doing a really good impression..

If it is, maybe it's time he step away from the computer for a little while and re-evaluate some things.  :-\

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2009, 05:12:06 PM »
this thread needs beauty
X

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2009, 05:13:53 PM »
hahaha truth hurts doesn't it.  You better listen to your mom or you may not be able to use the computer.  Then what?  The  funniest thing about this is when you get older (if you live to be that) your highlight will be posting on Getbig.  Now that is about as low as you can go.  hahaha maybe you and HTexan can get together and swap stories.  Might as well, you got nothing else going on. 

WTF did i do to you, you fat fuck? :D
A

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2009, 07:07:02 PM »

the difference is you're making shit up to try and pin on a faceless poster on a message board.  The fact is you actually are what he states.  It hurts your ego because in your mind you used to be somebody, now you look like you belong on www.thepeopleofwalmart.c om

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2009, 08:41:54 PM »
the difference is you're making shit up to try and pin on a faceless poster on a message board.  The fact is you actually are what he states.  It hurts your ego because in your mind you used to be somebody, now you look like you belong on www.thepeopleofwalmart.c om
Damn owned.
A