Author Topic: WOW... courageous female competitor!  (Read 28018 times)

Amanda Dunbar

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Re: WOW... courageous female competitor!
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2006, 03:57:42 PM »
Look at this beast. Why do women destroy themselves like this? Barb can truthfully say she wasn't the only freak at this show  :-X

That is my trainer as well as one of my closest friends... She is a legend in fbbing and deserves a lot more respect than you are giving her. She is 50 years old and most likely has a better body than most men AND women on this board. She is a statement to what fbbing at any age should represent.

She is responsible for turning me pro last year... Please back off of Robin. This is quite an amazing lady.

Her website is: http://www.RobinParker.us

Amanda
http://www.AmandaD.com

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2006, 04:14:16 PM »
That is my trainer as well as one of my closest friends... She is a legend in fbbing and deserves a lot more respect than you are giving her. She is 50 years old and most likely has a better body than most men AND women on this board. She is a statement to what fbbing at any age should represent.

She is responsible for turning me pro last year... Please back off of Robin. This is quite an amazing lady.

Amanda

She is a statement to what fbbing at any age should represent? are you  high? you & her are exactly what is wrong with the sport , and you couldn't do anything without the aid of MALE hormones in massive quantites , you all look like men in drag and your feeble attempts to " appear " more feminine are laughable , the implants , the dyed hair , the fake nails , none of it is working , purely from an aesthetics standpoint you're beyond repulsive.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2006, 04:39:24 PM »
She is a statement to what fbbing at any age should represent? are you fucking high? you & her are exactly what is wrong with the sport , and you couldn't do anything without the aid of MALE hormones in massive quantites , you all look like men in drag and your feeble attempts to " appear " more feminine are laughable , the implants , the dyed hair , the fake nails , none of it is working , purely from an aesthetics standpoint you're beyond repulsive.

Exactly. Couldn't have said it any better. She would never achieve that level of conditioning without pumping herself full of MALE hormones. If this harsh tone prevents another young girl from going down this path so be it. It's a shame you allowed yourself to be transformed by this trainer.
"Shut the F up and train"

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2006, 04:52:36 PM »
I thought I was about to read about a courageous female competitor. Instead I read posts of insecure people with issues. People with no courage who spend a lot of time on this forum because they have nothing else.

Pitiful to say the least.

deangelis39

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2006, 04:53:39 PM »
I'm actually blown away by this woman...really, what excuses can anyone make after seeing what she has accomplished with that type of a physical disability? 

Reminds me of a time I was in Venezuela guestposing, and feeling pretty low because my shoulder problem was getting out of control, could't train like I wanted.  A contestant wanted to have his picture taken with me...when I looked up there he was, with only one arm and a big grin!   He looked pretty good, too.  Suddenly, my shoulder didn't feel so bad anymore.

When I go thru tough times, these are actually the people that inspire me.  If they can do it with everything stacked against them, I sure as hell can too...and with a smile.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2006, 12:39:20 AM »

Amanda

Let me save you a lot of money as you can now ditch your trainer with this advice:

Take more steroids.

That's why Robin Parker has achieved her dream of looking like a siverback gorilla, and now you can too.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2006, 12:47:09 AM »
Let me save you a lot of money as you can now ditch your trainer with this advice:

Take more steroids.

That's why Robin Parker has achieved her dream of looking like a siverback gorilla, and now you can too.

Hahahaha,

Touche Bast... this idiot is delusional to the nth degree in both convincing her and herself that this type of physique is attractive to an audience. I personally think it should be harder to step on stage as a woman with 16-17 inch guns  :-\

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2006, 12:52:07 AM »
Now this girl is a real female bodybuilder:

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2006, 01:14:25 AM »
Hahahaha,

Touche Bast... this idiot is delusional to the nth degree in both convincing her and herself that this type of physique is attractive to an audience. I personally think it should be harder to step on stage as a woman with 16-17 inch guns  :-\

It might be attractive to a fringe part of the population - but the other 99% of males find it repulsive.
"Shut the F up and train"

suckmymuscle

« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2006, 02:00:52 AM »
Now this girl is a real female bodybuilder:

I would turn her cun t and asshole into a single hole, such is the strengh with which I would pork her. :-* :-*

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2006, 02:02:56 AM »

Amanda

Do you have a boyfriend? A husband? If so, then let me ask you this question, about your relationship:who's the man?
Just wondering... ;D :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2006, 02:07:13 AM »
The sad part is, Amanda will probably come back on here in denial like most pros and say "It's balls to the wall training which makes us grow" lol.

You have to wonder how it is that women, with only a FRACTION of the male hormones that males have, grow to be so much bigger than the average male.  Could that be because the main factor causing the growth are exogenous hormones?  Oh no, of course not - it's all hard work and training.   ::)

No, no.  It's steroids.   ;)

Couldn't agree more, bro. At least a male pro can use, as an excuse, that:"Hey, I just have a naturally high T level. I'm just a very manly man.". While it is most likely bullshit, at least it is possible, in the case of male bodybuilders(Think Skip LaCour). In the case of female bodybuilders, though, you know the bitch is saucing. No question about it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2006, 08:24:30 AM »

Amanda

meltdown.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2006, 08:31:01 AM »
I saw Amanda Dunbar guest pose at the GulfCoast Championships here in Florida in August.

She was hot.  Did two gymnastics routines.

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2006, 12:06:00 PM »
You must be kidding me! 

I'm sorry, but that's just ridiculous.  Some people should not be doing certain activities. A woman with no arms should not be in a physique contest for the same reason a 90-year-old man should not be in a physique contest.

I'm sure there are many things this young woman could do well at... figure competitions are not one of them.

Hope this helps.

Spot on

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2006, 12:24:46 PM »

Amanda

I looked at your gallery....
You look like a tranny; therefore your opinion on the attractiveness of women will not be counted.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2006, 12:25:47 PM »
damn, that's  hideous!!!
Jaejonna rows 125!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #67 on: January 08, 2006, 12:29:47 PM »
Your hatred comes from deep within :-\!

So anyone who legitimately disagrees with you is full of "hate"? 

Typical bullshit liberal rhetoric.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Amanda Dunbar

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: January 08, 2006, 04:56:54 PM »

Amanda Dunbar

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2006, 04:57:57 PM »
Just for you guys who like to post old pictures of me from back in 2003... lol

for your enjoyment, these are from this year... the week I won the USA.

Amanda

Amanda Dunbar

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2006, 04:58:43 PM »

Amanda Dunbar

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2006, 04:59:50 PM »
lol........

Amanda Dunbar

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2006, 05:00:29 PM »
more??  SURE! ha ha

Amanda

Amanda Dunbar

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: January 08, 2006, 05:02:03 PM »
btw... no I don't have a boyfriend and am not looking.

Amanda

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #74 on: January 08, 2006, 05:07:05 PM »
btw... no I don't have a boyfriend and am not looking.

Amanda

Ok, that's cool. We're fairly opened minded here. To each his/her own, I say.

What kind of girls you prefer?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise