Author Topic: The ABBF is suspended by the IFBB : CORRUPTION ?  (Read 124110 times)

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: The ABBF is suspended by the IFBB : CORRUPTION ?
« Reply #475 on: April 23, 2009, 08:28:50 PM »
how come youre the only 1 in that pic dressed like that?
Chick is the athletes rep, guy has stature in the industry and needs to stand out.
I am a big baby

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #476 on: April 23, 2009, 08:30:35 PM »
how come youre the only 1 in that pic dressed like that?

Because I'm the only host of the event

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: April 23, 2009, 08:35:48 PM »
Because I'm the only host of the event
how do u manage your meal timing when u are hosting events? do u keep shakes or bars back stage?
w

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: April 23, 2009, 08:40:51 PM »
how do u manage your meal timing when u are hosting events? do u keep shakes or bars back stage?
Geno, I know these question may be better placed on your ask gene thread but I will ask you here. Do you ever let yourself go catabolic? Thanks Geno.
I am a big baby

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: April 23, 2009, 08:44:37 PM »
Geno, I know these question may be better placed on your ask gene thread but I will ask you here. Do you ever let yourself go catabolic? Thanks Geno.
hey elite
well i try my best to eat every 2-3 hours...but sometimes i eat every 3.5 hours...i try to never be hungry
w

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: April 23, 2009, 08:47:39 PM »
hey elite
well i try my best to eat every 2-3 hours...but sometimes i eat every 3.5 hours...i try to never be hungry
How many calories are you pounding in a day, are you a calorie counter? I aim for 3000, 3500 would be ideal. I have noticed good gains since upping my calories, no fat either.
I am a big baby

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: April 23, 2009, 08:49:42 PM »
How many calories are you pounding in a day, are you a calorie counter? I aim for 3000, 3500 would be ideal. I have noticed good gains since upping my calories, no fat either.
i am trying to get lean for summer now so i am down to around 2000-2500...i think when i was bulking i was taking 3000 calories and i had good lean gains from it...i am not really a cal counter-but i try to keep track of how much macros per meal i take
w

Frank D. Law

• Getbig II
« Reply #482 on: April 23, 2009, 09:49:19 PM »
How can you call your misled views the "court of public opinion". Having 3-4 allies on getbig does not count as anything. Especially when you all (except your captain Vince) have fake names and identities and could all be very well the same fictitious person.

To the people that matter, athletes, promoters, officials. Chick is doing a great job.

Once again, he has nothing to do with the amateurs.

Chick does need someone to jack him up (not too many around, so far as I can see) as his jock straps are too loose.  This probably explains his intransigence and asinine ramblings, despite the obvious travesty by the IFBB Pro League on Milos and Lee!

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #483 on: April 23, 2009, 10:44:04 PM »
"Frank" Go back and re-read these posts even Ron states who I am. You try to act a lot smarter than what you obviously are. Keep trying toolbag!

Who are you Frank? Which gimmick or split personality do you belong to?

No it is Tony, which most people here know. If you read through my posts you will work it out.

My world is fairly public, Even Vince visited one of my gyms during the pro show weekend this year. www.dohertysgym.com

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #484 on: April 23, 2009, 10:58:04 PM »
"Frank" Go back and re-read these posts even Ron states who I am. You try to act a lot smarter than what you obviously are. Keep trying toolbag!

Who are you Frank? Which gimmick or split personality do you belong to?

dont fcuk with the Messiah, he doesnt have the patience of bob   ;)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #485 on: April 24, 2009, 03:11:30 AM »
It seems none of the IFBB people who post here want to even admit or recognize that there is a problem with Chua. ABBF, Milos suspension, double standards, selective enforcing of rules etc
Thunderdome approved

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Re: CONGRATS MILOS SARCEV !
« Reply #486 on: April 24, 2009, 04:54:48 AM »
What "waffling" do you see?

I've never taken any stance on the matter, as I wasn't there.  That said, I told Milos from day one that I wasn't questioning what he seen, or his observations, but the course taken which ultimately led to his suspension

It wasn't my call either way...all I did was write up Milos' appeal.

Get your facts straight or stay out of the subject

Here you go, Schmoe...from page 1

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: CONGRATS MILOS SARCEV !
« Reply #487 on: April 24, 2009, 05:08:33 AM »
What "waffling" do you see?

I've never taken any stance on the matter, as I wasn't there.  That said, I told Milos from day one that I wasn't questioning what he seen, or his observations, but the course taken which ultimately led to his suspension

It wasn't my call either way...all I did was write up Milos' appeal.

Get your facts straight or stay out of the subject

indeed Bob!

BTW it was page 2 ;)
Thunderdome approved

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: April 24, 2009, 05:28:43 AM »
Awesome....see the area you DIDN'T highlight?  It completelty contradicts what you wrote in your previous post

Hope this helps you in your quest to comprehend statements

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #489 on: April 24, 2009, 06:05:39 AM »
You know, Bob, some of this crap will rub off on you. That is what you deserve and you totally deserve what you get. Bodybuilders have mostly been quiet, solitary guys so I guess that is why they don't work together to get rid of your sorry ass. You pontificate on and on like a school yard bully. A pity you never finished college because that might have helped your self-esteem.

From where I am, Milos runs rings around you and Lee has way more integrity than you will ever have. Just thought you should know.

Hope this helps! :)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #490 on: April 24, 2009, 06:08:51 AM »
Awesome....see the area you DIDN'T highlight?  It completelty contradicts what you wrote in your previous post

Hope this helps you in your quest to comprehend statements

the area i didnt highlight was just you skirting around things, you are the one who contradicts himself!

Did you do any investigating on behalf of the concerned members of getbig regarding the issues raised in this thread? because i have'nt seen you report back anything yet.

The IFBB is not beyond criticism Bob, we should discuss matters at hand not throw insults at each other like Tony did when he only entered this topic to defend you and call anyone with a different opinion an imbecile or an idiot, we get accused of not knowing anything but Tim Fogarty,Frank D Law, and even Vince Basile do know what they are talking about on some points, of course we dont know what goes on inside the IFBB but thats why we ask you and thats why it is a benefit to have you on this public forum.
Thunderdome approved

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #491 on: April 24, 2009, 06:11:39 AM »
You know, Bob, some of this crap will rub off on you. That is what you deserve and you totally deserve what you get. Bodybuilders have mostly been quiet, solitary guys so I guess that is why they don't work together to get rid of your sorry ass. You pontificate on and on like a school yard bully. A pity you never finished college because that might have helped your self-esteem.

From where I am, Milos runs rings around you and Lee has way more integrity than you will ever have. Just thought you should know.

haha  i'm certain this will press a few buttons  LOL

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #492 on: April 24, 2009, 06:20:54 AM »
haha  i'm certain this will press a few buttons  LOL

yes Bobs finger is on the time out button
Thunderdome approved

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: April 24, 2009, 06:30:19 AM »

From where YOU are??

Where would that be Mr. Basile? At a strangers funeral?  LOL, what a joke....as if YOU have any credibility...you're the biggest joke on this site

As for getting rid of me..If the pro's believe they would do better without my help, or someone else can deliver them to the promised land of riches.....all the power to them.  There is a reason you dont hear of any complaints...

Now launch into some long winded diatribe about how Perry Rader actually stole the blueprints of the magic circle from you and made millions....that said, I'm quite sure you've been in the middle of a few "magic circles".

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #494 on: April 24, 2009, 06:33:01 AM »

From where YOU are??

Where would that be Mr. Basile? At a strangers funeral?  LOL, what a joke....as if YOU have any credibility...you're the biggest joke on this site

As for getting rid of me..If the pro's believe they would do better without my help, or someone else can deliver them to the promised land of riches.....all the ower to them.  There is a reason you dont hear of any complaints...
hahahaha ohhh shit
Bob owns again haaaaaahaha

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #495 on: April 24, 2009, 08:05:17 AM »

From where YOU are??

Where would that be Mr. Basile? At a strangers funeral?  LOL, what a joke....as if YOU have any credibility...you're the biggest joke on this site

As for getting rid of me..If the pro's believe they would do better without my help, or someone else can deliver them to the promised land of riches.....all the power to them.  There is a reason you dont hear of any complaints...

Now launch into some long winded diatribe about how Perry Rader actually stole the blueprints of the magic circle from you and made millions....that said, I'm quite sure you've been in the middle of a few "magic circles".

yes, see the Milos situation
Thunderdome approved

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #496 on: April 24, 2009, 08:10:33 AM »
the IFBB have tested shows, as recently as the 2008 arnold classic (acording to Jim Lorimer) as well as several other Arnolds and Olympias. But not at other shows in the same year??

The only person to call this consistent would be a PR man doing his best at damage control.

Others would called this Inconsistency.

Bob you keeping failing to show where the rule book explicity states
that the drug policy is less important than competing in a different fed.

or for that matter, why Bob chick can make slanderous public statements  
but Milos cannot. They are both in violation of the same rule, but one offender is an IFBB lackey.

The law is clear about a seatbelt violation not being on the same scale as a moving violation.
The IFBB "rules" has no such clarity. The only clarity is that the rules that save face for the IFBB will be enforced.

Why is this so hard to understand?

They dont test in ANY shows...that is called CONSISTANT.

They reserve the right to test, or not to test....as it states in the rules.

As for your observation of the seatbelt rule....yes, it is a lesser violation...you know, like arguing the judging decision is to competing in a rival federation....congratula tions, you just made my point

And giving a ticket for one and not the other, despite BOTH being against the law....is called "selective enforcement"

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: April 24, 2009, 08:52:54 AM »
the IFBB have tested shows, as recently as the 2008 arnold classic (acording to Jim Lorimer) as well as several other Arnolds and Olympias. But not at other shows in the same year??

NO shows have been tested in many years....that is a fact

The only person to call this consistent would be a PR man doing his best at damage control.

And people with a brain

People who dont know the defination of the word...like yourself

It doesnt state it....action and history does.  ANYONE who has jumped shipped, has been suspended. The drug policy they choose not to enforce....you do the math, Einstein

but Milos cannot. They are both in violation of the same rule, but one offender is an IFBB lackey.

I made general observations about the current state of FBB, Milos made accusations against an individual with specific charges....

The law is clear about a seatbelt violation not being on the same scale as a moving violation.
The IFBB "rules" has no such clarity. The only clarity is that the rules that save face for the IFBB will be enforced.

If one is enforced and the other isn't...thats the very definition of "selective enforcement"...a violation is a violation...why is this so hard to understand?

You're as consistant as Basile....at being clueless

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #498 on: April 24, 2009, 11:43:17 AM »

NO shows have been tested in many years....that is a fact

2008 is not many years ago. It is 1 year ago. Unless you are calling Jim Lorimer a liar. (which would be hypocrisy)

People who dont know the defination of the word...like yourself

You cannot argue your way out of facts. The IFBB inconsistently applies is drug testing policy. See above

It doesnt state it....action and history does.  ANYONE who has jumped shipped, has been suspended. The drug policy they choose not to enforce....you do the math, Einstein

The math states that the IFBB arbitrarily enforces some rules but not others. No mention in the rule book as to why jumping ship is more important than encouraging illegal behavior (i.e. drugs)

You are correct on one count. History does state that the IFBB fails to follow its own rules.

I made general observations about the current state of FBB, Milos made accusations against an individual with specific charges....

Oh so when an IFBB lackey says something it is a "general observation"
the quote I beleive is "Women's bodybuilding belongs in a trash can"

This is a slanderous Public statement covered under the rules, however the rules somehow don't apply to stooges.

If one is enforced and the other isn't...thats the very definition of "selective enforcement"...a violation is a violation...why is this so hard to understand?

Please show me the section in the rule book that states jumping ship > using drugs
also show me where public slanderous statements made by IFBB athletes (Milos) > IFBB lackeys (you)

Such criteria exists for your seatbelt example.

bob you should go back and watch a few more season of law and order, before you attempt to even sound like you have a clue.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #499 on: April 24, 2009, 12:02:36 PM »

Wow - incredible... resorting back to the IFBB and drug policies.  That is what you come to.  Basketball, football, baseball - all of inconsistant policies too, and gasp, do they really enforce them... come on, we have talked about the lack of enforcement, aka A-Rod and many others over and over again. So get off the subject.  Steroids, prescription drugs are there, end of story.

As for women's bodybuilding, Bob said what he felt. He didnt slander anyone. He felt the genre of the sport was not going in the right direction. Many agreed with him. Women's bodybuilding needed to go back to where symmetry was queen, not muscularity, and in many shows I go to know, it is getting back there. At the Emerald Cup, I was very impressed by the winner, Laurie Smith.

There are a myriad of rules and guidelines in every sport. Screaming every time a rule is violated is crazy.  Consider them guidelines, but like many things, including this board, which has very simple rules, people cross the line, and some rules you do not cross.

You dont go to another federation and then slander the federation you came from.

You dont accuse someone, regardless, of things unless you have some proof. And a picture isnt proof.

Those actions are much more than, oh... the guy stripped at one time, oh, the guy did drugs, oh the competitor took a topless or nude shot or video.

Hell, half of Hollywoods actors would be out.

I feel like you are grasping at straws all the time, and it is quite amusing now.