Author Topic: Mydirty bulk  (Read 3066 times)

GetBigorDie33

• Getbig I
Re: Mydirty bulk
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2007, 04:16:17 PM »
Alls I know in the past I can always start out on a clean diet and stay religious. But is always seems to teeter off at some point. Usually when I encounter alot of stress from either job or home. For instance as of right now I havent worked out since Jan of last year. I am making my comeback soon. I have the perfect cycle and all that good shit. But I know if I were working out right now I would fuck up because I am going through a custody battle for my daughter and I am stressed to the fucking limit. I guess this is just another excuse to eat triple whoppers, I dont know. What I do know is my history. I am really trying to think reasonable this time on what I can accomplish as far as diet goes this time. That way I dont start out super clean and end up super dirty. Any suggestions? I know that I am always on the go and will eventually come to that point where I dont have my food prepared. And I am heading to the drive thru. I guess mabey a ft long subway with xtra chic and wheat bread with mustard and no mayo or cheese. I am really going to give it my best effort. By the way good luck with your dieting efforts.

Lugar

• Getbig IV
Re: Mydirty bulk
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2007, 06:16:52 AM »
its just o nice right now eating when I chose to......it's weird, I am prob. eating less cause my meals are bigger....every 3 hours approx.......bread, pasta, cookies....all whole wheat so it's clean, maybe that's why I am keeping 2 abs without cardio??  Training 6x a week since I am done with cardio I gotta get to the gym....its my release....my church