Author Topic: nose bleeds  (Read 5938 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: nose bleeds
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2008, 01:14:10 PM »
I once got internal bleeding after eating oatmeal.

Chew.

You should try to chew before you swallow.  ::) ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2008, 02:22:26 PM »
Its probably from dry skin, I don't get acne at all from juice, lucky me huh :) my BP doesn't get high from short ester meds. Thanks again you guys
muscle

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2008, 11:46:07 PM »
ya know, I also have been getting nosebleeds much more frequently...almost every two days or so...I am overweight, yes, but I have normal blood pressure...I think your nose bleeds could be due to lifting very heavy and putting too much stress on the body...or it could be the Nitic Oxide supplements that people are taking..they open up the blood vessels and if you have an abnormality in your nose capillaries or veins, that could be the reason...I do think my problem is related to lifting heavy and putting lots of stress on my body...and this problem really started to get out of hand after I began taking SuperPump by Gaspari Nutrition...Ronnie Colemen gets nosebleeds all the time if you notice...I'm not putting myself up there with him, but lifting heavy is relative...so that's my theory as to why this could be happening to you...anyone want to discuss?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2008, 04:45:05 AM »
muscle. the roid induced nosebleeds are not always from increased blood pressure.
It's very common side effect.
I agree...this is not uncommon...it doesn't happen to everyone but if you continue to use it will more then likely happen.