Author Topic: training alot/manual labor=more oxygen= less cancer  (Read 11969 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: training alot/manual labor=more oxygen= less cancer
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2012, 05:07:29 PM »
TA is full of shit and trolling again hes probably jacking around with his wife and they are getting drunk tonite and going on a fucking spree

Are you saying he hasn't refinished his deck?  Maybe you could go over to his place, and get that shit done once and for all.  On a side note, I just baked some Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Pecan cookies what do you think the nutritional value of these are.  Not calorie content, or fat, but do you think they will give me the nourishment I need for lots of manual labor? 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2012, 05:22:57 PM »
Are you saying he hasn't refinished his deck?  Maybe you could go over to his place, and get that shit done once and for all.  On a side note, I just baked some Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Pecan cookies what do you think the nutritional value of these are.  Not calorie content, or fat, but do you think they will give me the nourishment I need for lots of manual labor? 

oh hell yeah since oatmeal is less common in the diet than wheat flour it will probably provide a nice change of pace from the more common wheat based product metabolism benefits. all foods give benefits just different kinds im not one of those gays that stay away from wheat just because its wheat thats nonsense shit heresay by dumbasses. i do prefer yogurt on a daily basis for enzymes this helps utilize all this good shit me and you will be eating tonite
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2012, 07:40:27 PM »
I'm with Falcon.  WTF is Timber Oil Mahogany Flame?  Sounds like some hippy shit?  You got any pics TA?   ???
Lowes, very common.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_208262-4-140.0019459.007_0__?productId=3363658&Ntt=mahogany+timber+oil+flame&pl=1&currentURL=&facetInfo=
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2012, 07:46:56 PM »
I used Australian Timber Oil in Mahogany Flame.  I prefer oils on wood over anything as nothing gets that deep color that brings out the nice grain.  Stain is nonsense.

So is this shit oil or stain?  The link Chaos posted says stain.  How does oil differ from a regular deck stain?  You got any pics of your finished deck?   ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2012, 01:02:51 AM »
So is this shit oil or stain?  The link Chaos posted says stain.  How does oil differ from a regular deck stain?  You got any pics of your finished deck?   ???
Here you go.  Its an oil treatment.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2012, 09:06:44 AM »
Here you go.  Its an oil treatment.

theres your answer its a stain bro thats why youll never finish the job. no person in there right mind stains a deck unless the deck is brand new bro. you shouldve used porch and deck paint oil based with a polyeurathane mix and you wouldve had the deck done in under 3 days
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2012, 09:31:51 AM »
mowing grass migh not seem like much muscle benefit but the fact that it be hot as shit makes you breathe heavier wich means more oxygen is getting in statistically putting you at less chance for cancer. Also the more shit you do in a day the more splooge you produce and thats good for battling depression because you feel like a stallion and prepared to fuck at any moment

so why in the hell would anyone want or have a sit down job, you lose lots of potential oxygen attainment. sure its more comfy in the ac but thats pretty feminine , and sitting down all day + dieting makes you even more gay. i ask these types where is your pride? pride in sitting around punching in some numbers? makeing money isnt that cool if your not improving your health every chance you get, no pills or drugs can do that for you.

This is a good philosophy for folks who do manual labor, such as you do. Unfortunately, not everyone can mow lawns for a living.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2012, 09:35:03 AM »
well atleast you did the running, its just total gayness to take a full off day like a lot of losers do on sundays doing absolutley nothing, no training, no working NOTHIN maybe some fuckin but thats it.

i admit im not perfect i dont workout everyday but i do manual labor every day in this heat right now. i work out 3 times a week or so a few sets and im done

Why do I have the impression that you aren't all that comfortable working in the heat? Be careful you don't get sunstroke. Drink plenty of liquids. Wear a hat with a wide brim and loose, lightweight clothing.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2012, 09:41:27 AM »
yeah you know so much being 20 years old

Imagine how I feel being almost 68 years old? I noticed my 15 year old grandson thinks he knows everything too. Guess it is all about perspective. I've found that the older I get the more there is to learn.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2012, 09:45:00 AM »
If mowing the lawn paid as much (or more!) as office-based jobs, im sure many would prefer mowing lawns instead.

Here's the thing, when you are retired like I am and you no longer have to work to earn a living, you can mow your lawn as often as you want. For me, that is every third day. I have a nice sized lawn and I don't use a riding mower. I even purchased an old fashioned push mower because I like how quiet they are. However, it doesn't cut the grass as evenly.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 12, 2012, 09:47:36 AM »
I don`t want to be the party pooper here, but there is a huge link between obesity and cancer.  :-\

Exactly what are you saying? Are your suggesting that some folks who mow lawns are obese?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2012, 09:56:28 AM »
 :-\

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10479225

There were no significant differences between vegetarians and nonvegetarians in mortality from cerebrovascular disease, stomach cancer, colorectal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, or all other causes combined.
Where is the Jeansey Falconey rebuttal to this peer reviewed literature???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2012, 09:59:04 AM »
what kind of lifestyle is you living stud?

i think one needs a car and some living space but all other things like vacations and tooo pricey cars and too much fancy clothes is a waste of money bro

This is clearly a matter of perspective, Falcon. Vacations are fun and often relaxing. I prefer a car which is reliable to a beater. One only needs fancy clothes when the go to fancy places which is nice to do sometimes, especially to impress your lady. However good quality clothing fits better and feels better on....says me sitting here in my underwear. How much "living space" one needs depends on how they live in it and in how many places they like living.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2012, 10:03:08 AM »
oh hell yeah since oatmeal is less common in the diet than wheat flour it will probably provide a nice change of pace from the more common wheat based product metabolism benefits. all foods give benefits just different kinds im not one of those gays that stay away from wheat just because its wheat thats nonsense shit heresay by dumbasses. i do prefer yogurt on a daily basis for enzymes this helps utilize all this good shit me and you will be eating tonite

I've read where some folks believe dairy is cancer causing and generally unhealthy and unnecessary for we humans to consume. And yet, I do like Greek yogurt in the morning with a nice glass of fresh squeezed orange juice and a cup of coffee.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2012, 10:08:20 AM »
theres your answer its a stain bro thats why youll never finish the job. no person in there right mind stains a deck unless the deck is brand new bro. you shouldve used porch and deck paint oil based with a polyeurathane mix and you wouldve had the deck done in under 3 days

Here's another idea, I had my deck ripped out, the ground leveled and compacted and then replaced the deck area with a large cement paver patio. Pavers are a lot less maintenance and they look great too. My patio is in a cobblestone pattern. I am thinking about having the front driveway redone in these as well because pavers don't displace the rainfall as much as does plain old cement.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2012, 01:24:32 PM »
"Stain" is just a general term for anything that darkens.  Tung Oil, which is just oil is also a "stain".

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2012, 01:57:08 PM »
"Stain" is just a general term for anything that darkens.  Tung Oil, which is just oil is also a "stain".

yeah no shit, stains are oil based, at least the ones im familiar with. thats why you havent finished one deck in 8 months because stain or oil your putting on is like pissing on the porch
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2012, 02:00:39 PM »
this is exactly what you need adonis. you could paint over dog shit and make it look good

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 12, 2012, 02:02:44 PM »
I've read where some folks believe dairy is cancer causing and generally unhealthy and unnecessary for we humans to consume. And yet, I do like Greek yogurt in the morning with a nice glass of fresh squeezed orange juice and a cup of coffee.

milk doesnt have heme-iron

life forms like meat and eggs contain alot of heme-iron

the heme-iron is whats causing cancer
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 12, 2012, 02:03:44 PM »
Here's another idea, I had my deck ripped out, the ground leveled and compacted and then replaced the deck area with a large cement paver patio. Pavers are a lot less maintenance and they look great too. My patio is in a cobblestone pattern. I am thinking about having the front driveway redone in these as well because pavers don't displace the rainfall as much as does plain old cement.

you should post a pic

im always impressed by masoners always in large crews but in and out in a day
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2012, 02:05:32 PM »
This is clearly a matter of perspective, Falcon. Vacations are fun and often relaxing. I prefer a car which is reliable to a beater. One only needs fancy clothes when the go to fancy places which is nice to do sometimes, especially to impress your lady. However good quality clothing fits better and feels better on....says me sitting here in my underwear. How much "living space" one needs depends on how they live in it and in how many places they like living.

fancy cars a the most average ways people get broke. all you need is something reliable. having a nice car isnt really gonna get you pussy unless your 16 years old  or if your older and have a ferrari or viper
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 12, 2012, 02:07:17 PM »
Why do I have the impression that you aren't all that comfortable working in the heat? Be careful you don't get sunstroke. Drink plenty of liquids. Wear a hat with a wide brim and loose, lightweight clothing.

the heat is difficult if im up on a ladder or a roof to where im hyper exerting myself i remember to take plenty of soda breaks and water, the humidity is a killer too here but i feel its just preparing me for the 200 degree weather nibiru will bring very soon
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 12, 2012, 02:09:43 PM »
Imagine how I feel being almost 68 years old? I noticed my 15 year old grandson thinks he knows everything too. Guess it is all about perspective. I've found that the older I get the more there is to learn.

i only feel i dont know enough about mechanical things and scientific things. but philisophically ive been prepared since the past 2 years or so, and dont have much to learn in that area
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2012, 02:11:16 PM »
i only feel i dont know enough about mechanical things and scientific things. but philisophically ive been prepared since the past 2 years or so, and dont have much to learn in that area

but i do feel like there will be a wave of philisophical technology, an educated guessing game about the parameters and math of metals and conductivity and there philisophical tendencies upon interaction with the earths elements
A