Author Topic: training alot/manual labor=more oxygen= less cancer  (Read 11963 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: training alot/manual labor=more oxygen= less cancer
« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2012, 02:22:08 PM »
did you hook up wit dat 20 year old hottie yet falcon?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: August 12, 2012, 02:26:40 PM »
did you hook up wit dat 20 year old hottie yet falcon?
no i was just annyoying her saying i knew she was on pills to be that lean at first she denied then eventually admitted to being perscribed Zoloft claiming it actually made her gain weights she got really pissed when i kept accusing her i was hoping to find out what other "supplements" she was taking
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #102 on: August 12, 2012, 02:43:34 PM »
yeah no shit, stains are oil based, at least the ones im familiar with. thats why you havent finished one deck in 8 months because stain or oil your putting on is like pissing on the porch
Who says I`m not done?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 12, 2012, 02:48:56 PM »
A

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #104 on: August 12, 2012, 03:11:01 PM »
mowing grass migh not seem like much muscle benefit but the fact that it be hot as shit makes you breathe heavier wich means more oxygen is getting in statistically putting you at less chance for cancer. Also the more shit you do in a day the more splooge you produce and thats good for battling depression because you feel like a stallion and prepared to fuck at any moment

so why in the hell would anyone want or have a sit down job, you lose lots of potential oxygen attainment. sure its more comfy in the ac but thats pretty feminine , and sitting down all day + dieting makes you even more gay. i ask these types where is your pride? pride in sitting around punching in some numbers? makeing money isnt that cool if your not improving your health every chance you get, no pills or drugs can do that for you.

I'm quoting myself from 4 years ago, a reply to a similar post....'Johnny, are you saying exercise is healthy?'

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 12, 2012, 03:16:08 PM »
I'm quoting myself from 4 years ago, a reply to a similar post....'Johnny, are you saying exercise is healthy?'
trying to help people understand that mowing a 75 foot by 75 foot lawn is just as good for you as 3 sets of heavy squats
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 12, 2012, 03:20:11 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 12, 2012, 03:29:19 PM »
 :)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #108 on: August 12, 2012, 05:22:14 PM »
TA and Johnny are both great spokespeople for the forum, I hope they can resolve their differences nonconfrontationally.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 12, 2012, 05:36:49 PM »
TA and Johnny are both great spokespeople for the forum, I hope they can resolve their differences nonconfrontationally.

adonis is safe keeping "heme-iron" literature in a special iron box from th 1740's for a special trolling day wich will alter the outcome of some life
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 12, 2012, 06:08:07 PM »
this is exactly what you need adonis. you could paint over dog shit and make it look good

I`m using Montpelier Palmetto Green, which is a Historic color at James Madison`s house, for the front porch floor.  It is oil based Polyurethane paint. 

For the rear deck, I want the grain of the wood to show which is why I chose a finishing oil, instead of a paint for the floor.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 18, 2012, 04:38:01 PM »
OK Johnny, here's the paver patio. The old deck only extended a few feet beyond the end of the house in the center section where the house is recessed. This patio is about 10 years old now. Most of the landscape is new this summer.

you must keep it pressure washed no? good mason work you did by yourself bro
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 18, 2012, 04:38:37 PM »
I`m using Montpelier Palmetto Green, which is a Historic color at James Madison`s house, for the front porch floor.  It is oil based Polyurethane paint. 

For the rear deck, I want the grain of the wood to show which is why I chose a finishing oil, instead of a paint for the floor.
wen are we getting pics bro
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2012, 10:07:44 AM »
you must keep it pressure washed no? good mason work you did by yourself bro

Don't want to give you the wrong impression, I hired a masonry company that specializes in pavers to do the work. Like you suggested, an army of Latinos showed up and knocked it out in a couple days. A few years later some sections near the house had sunk. I call the company who came out and repaired the problem for free. I have pressure washed it in the past. This year I simply used a jet nozzle on the hose. We do have excellent water pressure though which helps.