Author Topic: Tom Cruise has odd looking abs (and Suri Cruise)  (Read 13778 times)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: Suri Cruise
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2012, 12:25:48 AM »
Me too... ;D
Shit, I miss my uncle who lives there. Haven't seen the black bastard in 15 years. :-[

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2012, 01:28:55 AM »
Why don't you go there this summer, I heard it's a nice country..

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2012, 01:34:00 AM »
Why don't you go there this summer, I heard it's a nice country..
Lack of money, and a healthy fear of flying SLM! ;)

Also, the wife hates tropical climates. She's an uptight albino eskimo, I'm heat-loving and black-at-heart. We should have our own sitcom.  ;D

dawakaman

• Getbig III
  • Never settle for less
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2012, 04:39:36 AM »
I was born in Surinam,and at first I also thought this topic would be about 'my' country..
Hahaha you can tell who's dutch in here right away..

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2012, 05:11:28 AM »
Sounds like Malachi Z York and the Nuwabians.

I have their 2nd CD.  Their stuff is innovative.  I think they are pioneers in the music world.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2012, 05:14:30 AM »
Pics or gtfo...
Trans Milkshake.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2012, 06:46:08 AM »
the most sane and i guess NOT rumoured or outlandish gossip i read is that CRUISE believes in NOT the crazy stuff about scientology, but it comes with the territory... what i mean is i've read.. ( and who knows if this is true or not)...

that cruise believes in living a clean life, being positive at all times, trying to get rid of negativity in all aspects as much as possible, he credits scientology for helping him with is dyslexia... ( who knows if he really had that, he might just have had a more simpler learning disability or perhaps he would have just outgrown it? hmm, don't know though if you really have dyslexia if eventually you won't?)...physically healthy meaning a strict diet, no excessive booze, no drugs (obviously of any kind)... etcetera....

basically the supposedly " good and most basic" traits of scientology.. that all things can be conquered with a positive attitude and positive physical body and mental outlook...

the rest of the whole "scientology" aliens and alien battle millions of years ago and so on and so on.. i've read that he doesn't believe in this gobbly gook... although in a german interview he said he does believe in aliens,, because more or less "there has to be some other alien lifeforms somewhere in the entire universe".. which when you think about it i believe is probably true.. i mean heck, we can't even get to the middle of our own milky way galaxy even with light speed.. and there are countless number of galaxies in the universe, the odds that we are the only single planet and lifeform in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE defies logic.. i'm not saying little green men,, but who knows...i just find it incredibly odd that his best friend is the leader of his religion?..

anyway though that is what i've read that he believes, which begs the question well okay this basic stuff makes sense, but why would you need a religion to tell you this or a cult if that is what it really is? i mean couldn't you live your life just believing this basic stuff? i don't know i mean does a catholic believe in EVERY single thing in that religion or just some parts?... my big thing with cruise is that okay so your religion is how you live your life.. but does that mean it's more important than your now 3 wives? and supposedly the leader of your religion is your best friend? and supposedly goes on your honeymoon with your wife? HUH and double HUH! that woud be like  your priest being your best friend and taking him on your honeymoond? sorry, but i wouldn't have my own brother or father along with me...

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2012, 06:47:30 AM »

"Suri" what a name haha

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2012, 06:50:58 AM »
Yes Tom, most people want someone to tell them what to do. Making decisions is too hard.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2012, 07:22:12 AM »
Zenu saved the earth from Aliens 73 million years ago. Those aliens are the cause for suffering.  Higher ranked scientologists can move things with their mind.  A lot of them will sign a billion year contract for $50 a month in salary to work for the church.

I am not making this shit up.

They're making that sh*t up.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2012, 07:30:15 AM »
the most sane and i guess NOT rumoured or outlandish gossip i read is that CRUISE believes in NOT the crazy stuff about scientology, but it comes with the territory... what i mean is i've read.. ( and who knows if this is true or not)...

that cruise believes in living a clean life, being positive at all times, trying to get rid of negativity in all aspects as much as possible, he credits scientology for helping him with is dyslexia... ( who knows if he really had that, he might just have had a more simpler learning disability or perhaps he would have just outgrown it? hmm, don't know though if you really have dyslexia if eventually you won't?)...physically healthy meaning a strict diet, no excessive booze, no drugs (obviously of any kind)... etcetera....

basically the supposedly " good and most basic" traits of scientology.. that all things can be conquered with a positive attitude and positive physical body and mental outlook...

the rest of the whole "scientology" aliens and alien battle millions of years ago and so on and so on.. i've read that he doesn't believe in this gobbly gook... although in a german interview he said he does believe in aliens,, because more or less "there has to be some other alien lifeforms somewhere in the entire universe".. which when you think about it i believe is probably true.. i mean heck, we can't even get to the middle of our own milky way galaxy even with light speed.. and there are countless number of galaxies in the universe, the odds that we are the only single planet and lifeform in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE defies logic.. i'm not saying little green men,, but who knows...i just find it incredibly odd that his best friend is the leader of his religion?..

anyway though that is what i've read that he believes, which begs the question well okay this basic stuff makes sense, but why would you need a religion to tell you this or a cult if that is what it really is? i mean couldn't you live your life just believing this basic stuff? i don't know i mean does a catholic believe in EVERY single thing in that religion or just some parts?... my big thing with cruise is that okay so your religion is how you live your life.. but does that mean it's more important than your now 3 wives? and supposedly the leader of your religion is your best friend? and supposedly goes on your honeymoon with your wife? HUH and double HUH! that woud be like  your priest being your best friend and taking him on your honeymoond? sorry, but i wouldn't have my own brother or father along with me...

Thanks Tom. I love your movies.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2012, 07:33:21 AM »
good one wiggs! laugh! i'm just trying and failing it seems for everyone NOT to join the hate cruise bandwagon.. i mean, he's not the ant-christ!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2012, 07:35:23 AM »
good one wiggs! laugh! i'm just trying and failing it seems for everyone NOT to join the hate cruise bandwagon.. i mean, he's not the ant-christ!
You're so silly when you jump on Oprah's couch

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2012, 07:37:53 AM »

I think you...I mean, "he" is awesome.  I think alot of is overblown and I believe what you said about yourself, I mean..."Tom".

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2012, 08:05:37 AM »
notice also in his earlier pics he has one centered front tooth instead of two, fucking creepy man

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2012, 08:16:55 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2012, 09:26:50 AM »

I remember him actually getting invisalign a while back

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2012, 12:27:33 PM »

What's scientology's stance on homosexuality?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2012, 12:28:53 PM »
"What's scientology's stance on homosexuality?"

They stand behind it.
a

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2012, 01:00:51 PM »
"What's scientology's stance on homosexuality?"

They stand behind it.

I thought they took it as it came.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2012, 03:12:58 PM »
Who really knows what twisted shit goes on behind the scenes in Hollywood.  I bet 70% of male actors have had some sort of sexual contact with other men.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2012, 03:47:08 PM »

Your opinion on "Rock of Ages" Tom?

Was it worth it?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2012, 06:28:31 PM »
  CULT

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2012, 09:56:20 AM »
It's based on science, specifically a very opinionated version of it.
Hubbard was a genius and I can still hear his laughter echoing from a very expensive grave.

NO

Science (from Latin scientia, meaning "knowledge") is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the universe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science

Pseudoscience is a claim, belief, or practice which is presented as scientific, but does not adhere to a valid scientific method, lacks supporting evidence or plausibility, cannot be reliably tested, or otherwise lacks scientific status.[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoscience

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Tom Cruise has odd looking abs (and Suri Cruise)
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2012, 01:25:55 PM »
Sorry Yngwie, but you leave me no chance but to report your hateful bashing to my master in the 23rd district.
You are welcome to 'Akaziengasse 34/A-1230 Wien' any time so we can throw down in front of celebrities.