Author Topic: Damn GF trying to whip me  (Read 3111 times)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: Damn GF trying to whip me
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2016, 06:51:25 AM »

hellllssssssssssss yeah !!!!!!!!!!! been threw this with multiple chicks. Fuckin broads man.
I take my revenge by being fat all year.  ;D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2016, 01:10:33 AM »
All mine have known from the start, and when they whinge you just throw 'you knew what you were getting into" at them. The wife is fine with it as long as im not killing my self, she might have a whinge if I dusted my pink thong off tho....

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2016, 05:48:49 AM »
You should always let your girlfriend decide then you can always say.:''This is what you wanted''

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2016, 09:05:55 AM »
Do you guys live together? If not screw it and say you are off and buy a boat load of some BS supplements and have those always displayed on the kitchen counter when she comes over. If you live together get a good hiding spot for your stash.
If she has ever taken anything before recreational wise - dump her.  She's a hypocrite and you don't need to take care of a moron.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2016, 10:42:38 AM »
Do you guys live together? If not screw it and say you are off and buy a boat load of some BS supplements and have those always displayed on the kitchen counter when she comes over. If you live together get a good hiding spot for your stash.
If she has ever taken anything before recreational wise - dump her.  She's a hypocrite and you don't need to take care of a moron.

Correct in theory, but I am not judging him until I see nudes of the girl in question.