Author Topic: hard to push the AAS out of the syringe  (Read 3010 times)

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
Re: hard to push the AAS out of the syringe
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2016, 12:37:40 PM »
A handful of my friends always came over to the house for me to do some injections due to them simply being nervous and I remeber my friend was hell bent on running a test cycle (first cycle of liquid anyway) he shows up with the subcutaneous syringes I almost fell over. I showed him a 23gauge 2 and a 1/2 inch length and he goes what the fuck do you think your going to do with that?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2016, 07:35:05 PM »
A handful of my friends always came over to the house for me to do some injections due to them simply being nervous and I remeber my friend was hell bent on running a test cycle (first cycle of liquid anyway) he shows up with the subcutaneous syringes I almost fell over. I showed him a 23gauge 2 and a 1/2 inch length and he goes what the fuck do you think your going to do with that?

Hahahaha lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2016, 12:06:31 PM »
21Gs and 22Gs will cause a SHITTON of scar tissue QUICKLY... its foolish to use anything bigger than 24-25G except for hard to reach spots...

it takes me 30 secs at best to push 5ml through a 25G pin... not that hard to hold a syringe straight for 30 secs ;) only spot thats difficult is glutes because of how you need to twist.

Well glutes are where it goes in me. I tried my thighs for awhile. It hurt like hell so I went back to shooting myself in the ass....as opposed to the foot.  ;)