Author Topic: hard to push the AAS out of the syringe  (Read 3008 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
hard to push the AAS out of the syringe
« on: March 10, 2016, 09:52:25 AM »
I use 5ml syringe and 25g and 23G needles... for the last 3 times i have to push with all my power and still it takes like 1 minute to push the liquid out.... and almost in every spot its painful only to stick the needle 1mm in the skin... do i have scar tissue all over me ? and why is it so hard to push the liquid out of the syringe ?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: hard to push the AAS out of the syringe
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 10:53:26 AM »
I warm mine up and bury the needle in and if it won't go i pull it out some and try again maybe 1/16th of an inch out seems like u will hit a hard pocket or something some times. I know what u r saying this don't wanna go in sometimes but never had that trouble with a 23gauge, only 25s.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 11:34:16 AM »
I use 5ml syringe and 25g and 23G needles... for the last 3 times i have to push with all my power and still it takes like 1 minute to push the liquid out.... and almost in every spot its painful only to stick the needle 1mm in the skin... do i have scar tissue all over me ? and why is it so hard to push the liquid out of the syringe ?
How many ccs and how often u injecting?

Sounds like scar tissue etc... I took 4 months off injecting in my butt and did massages and it's much better now
you are gay.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 01:36:13 PM »
I drop my amps into hot water for 10 minutes otherwise it would take forever to shoot through my 25g.
T

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 01:46:28 PM »
How many ccs and how often u injecting?

Sounds like scar tissue etc... I took 4 months off injecting in my butt and did massages and it's much better now

Total 3cc ED

Gotta try that hot water thing

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2016, 03:15:56 PM »
Another point to add is its always slower the bigger the syringe is. Pressure = force / area. I shot 4ml in a 5ml syringe today and it took about 3-4 minutes.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2016, 03:46:51 PM »
Another point to add is its always slower the bigger the syringe is. Pressure = force / area. I shot 4ml in a 5ml syringe today and it took about 3-4 minutes.

That might be the reason. I had 3ml syringe and no proplem with that

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2016, 03:57:18 PM »

That might be the reason. I had 3ml syringe and no proplem with that

It's never a walk in the park with a 5ml syringe. I've applied so much pressure before that the syringe has dislodged from the needle and the oil has sprayed everywhere, leaving the needle in my leg/shoulder, and this has happened on fair few occasions!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2016, 04:08:20 PM »

The gauge you're using is probably too small for the substance you're trying to inject. Try 21 gauge syringes. They are large enough that you don't need a lesser gauge needle to fill the syringe.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2016, 04:51:52 PM »
It's never a walk in the park with a 5ml syringe. I've applied so much pressure before that the syringe has dislodged from the needle and the oil has sprayed everywhere, leaving the needle in my leg/shoulder, and this has happened on fair few occasions!

Ahaha what a annoying thing to happen

The gauge you're using is probably too small for the substance you're trying to inject. Try 21 gauge syringes. They are large enough that you don't need a lesser gauge needle to fill the syringe.

I usually use 23 but switched to 25, u found them working as well. Until I started to use 5ml syringes

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2016, 11:20:18 PM »
this
and do you use syringes with a rubber at the plunger? these inject way slower too...

happened to me too, but evne with 2 and 3ml syringes... mostly when i tried pinning hard to reach spots with 27Gs

never any issues with 25gs and 5ml injcects

injecting with 21gauge needles? oh brother   ::)

OP; i put my vials on the stove for a couple seconds. swirl until the oil gets hot evenly, vent, inject
goes in like butter through 25gs

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2016, 03:41:13 AM »
do you use syringes with a rubber at the plunger? these inject way slower too...

Have those with the rubber on it, but never had proplem before tho.

injecting with 21gauge needles? oh brother

I had my girlfriend inject winstrol with 18G with no proplem... Im scared of everything under 23g. I have a vagina.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2016, 05:06:16 AM »
Have those with the rubber on it, but never had proplem before tho.

I had my girlfriend inject winstrol with 18G with no proplem... Im scared of everything under 23g. I have a vagina.

syringes with rubber are specifically called SLOW INJECTION syringes  :D
the rubber makes the injection slower, only purpose of it. sucks for us. get some without the rubber.

i never understood anyone injecting with anything bigger than 25Gs... its just completely unnecessary, even for huge injections (huge meaning 10mls)

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2016, 05:49:36 AM »

that has happend to me twice .

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2016, 06:57:59 AM »
syringes with rubber are specifically called SLOW INJECTION syringes  :D
the rubber makes the injection slower, only purpose of it. sucks for us. get some without the rubber.

i never understood anyone injecting with anything bigger than 25Gs... its just completely unnecessary, even for huge injections (huge meaning 10mls)

never have seen any without the rubber stopper. what brand doesn't have the rubber???

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2016, 08:10:31 AM »
never have seen any without the rubber stopper. what brand doesn't have the rubber???
mine are called dispomed ecoject
BD discardits also dont have a rubber

rubber syringes are slow injection syringes
thats the last shit we want  ;D

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2016, 11:25:50 AM »
mine are called dispomed ecoject
BD discardits also dont have a rubber

rubber syringes are slow injection syringes
thats the last shit we want  ;D

Yes the rubber syringes make it much worse. When you're applying a lot of pressure, you can literally see the rubber stopper contorting due to the pressure you're applying. As soon as you stop pushing, it goes back to normal size and shape.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2016, 01:40:20 PM »
I think 25g is a good balance of smaller pin to reduce scar tissue but not too small such that thick oils can't go through. If it's a thin oil I would 27 or higher though. With that said, I found that with 31 the needle always bent inside the muscle

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2016, 06:31:49 PM »
If you are only injecting 3cc why don't you use a 3cc syringe. Much easier and a lot less pressure

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2016, 11:37:10 PM »

That's why only luer lock syringe only for me  ;D
T

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2016, 10:29:43 PM »
If you are only injecting 3cc why don't you use a 3cc syringe. Much easier and a lot less pressure

They didn't have 3cc syringes..I went to 2 places

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2016, 09:29:27 PM »
I think 25g is a good balance of smaller pin to reduce scar tissue but not too small such that thick oils can't go through. If it's a thin oil I would 27 or higher though. With that said, I found that with 31 the needle always bent inside the muscle

Oil is thicker than water....all kidding aside, I cannot imagine how long it would take to push test out of a 25 gauge needle. Unless you can hold that needle perfectly still for a length of time, scar tissue will be the result. In my opinion 21's or 22's are a perfect compromise. But this is just an opinion based on experience. The rest of you all should carry on with whatever works best for you.  ;)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2016, 07:07:01 AM »
Oil is thicker than water....all kidding aside, I cannot imagine how long it would take to push test out of a 25 gauge needle. Unless you can hold that needle perfectly still for a length of time, scar tissue will be the result. In my opinion 21's or 22's are a perfect compromise. But this is just an opinion based on experience. The rest of you all should carry on with whatever works best for you.  ;)

What's the most ccs y'all inject at one time?  I say no more than 3.5
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2016, 07:16:30 AM »
Oil is thicker than water....all kidding aside, I cannot imagine how long it would take to push test out of a 25 gauge needle. Unless you can hold that needle perfectly still for a length of time, scar tissue will be the result. In my opinion 21's or 22's are a perfect compromise. But this is just an opinion based on experience. The rest of you all should carry on with whatever works best for you.  ;)
21Gs and 22Gs will cause a SHITTON of scar tissue QUICKLY... its foolish to use anything bigger than 24-25G except for hard to reach spots...

it takes me 30 secs at best to push 5ml through a 25G pin... not that hard to hold a syringe straight for 30 secs ;) only spot thats difficult is glutes because of how you need to twist.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2016, 11:03:35 PM »
21Gs and 22Gs will cause a SHITTON of scar tissue QUICKLY... its foolish to use anything bigger than 24-25G except for hard to reach spots...

it takes me 30 secs at best to push 5ml through a 25G pin... not that hard to hold a syringe straight for 30 secs ;) only spot thats difficult is glutes because of how you need to twist.

Spot on, I always used 25 and a full 3 ml. Never anything bigger. I would run very warm water over the full barrel then it would push right out. Every so often I would hit some scar tissue and I would back it out a tiny bit and it would normally start flowing out again.