Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Mr. Olympia Predictions - What is yours?  (Read 35525 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: 2013 MR. OLYMPIA; MY TOP 15 PREDICTIONS AND WHY…
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2013, 05:04:50 PM »
he will beat kai.....
but no chance of beating phil huh?   :-\
There is a huge cap between Phil and Kai, Phil is way better and in a league of his own, Ramy is second closer to Phil then Kai is.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2013, 05:09:06 PM »
There is a huge cap between Phil and Kai, Phil is way better and in a league of his own, Ramy is second closer to Phil then Kai is.
Like I said you do realise Phil beat Kai by a point if I'm not mistaken.... Yeah huge gap man
choice is an illusion

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2013, 05:11:59 PM »
Ramy won't even be top 6, if he is it's all a scam

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2013, 05:13:47 PM »
Like I said you do realise Phil beat Kai by a point if I'm not mistaken.... Yeah huge gap man
Are seriously blind, you already mentioned this and the score card was shown to you, Heath won by a perfect score, he was 10 points ahead of kai, that is as far as the gap gets, it can not get further then this.

Why on Gods green earth do you keep making a fool out of yourself by saying he won by a point. Everyone knows that is not true but you.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2013, 05:16:32 PM »
want to make a wager on that, put your money where your mouth is. and he will come in second place and well deserved.

Smallest waist, greatest quad sweep on stage, widest on stage, the biggest on stage, actually the biggest by far, complete, only weakness is calves, can not place where you have him, obviously you know nothing of bodybuilding criteria if you think this

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2013, 05:17:50 PM »
The judges don't care about Kai's past. He has some great things about him that are good for the sport and some things you Puritans don't like too. Big deal.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2013, 05:18:52 PM »
Ramy will never be 3rd. Top 6 if ever.

I can't see Ramy cracking top five this Olympia.

Jay will get first.
Phil second.
Kai third.
Rhoden fourth.
Dexter fifth.

There are your top five.

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2013, 05:24:54 PM »

Why the arguments?.. Bodybuilding is like art on canvas... Phil has better surface detail than Kai, pure and simple... If Kai can match this, he beats Phil; that's all...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2013, 05:25:39 PM »
Will Brink 15.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2013, 05:25:50 PM »
Who is it supposedly that Ramy in good conditioning cannot possibly beat to get in the typ six/five?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2013, 05:26:56 PM »
Who is it supposedly that Ramy in good conditioning cannot possibly beat to get in the typ six/five?

He will not make top 6.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2013, 05:29:07 PM »
I can't see Ramy cracking top five this Olympia.

Jay will get first.
Phil second.
Kai third.
Rhoden fourth.
Dexter fifth.

There are your top five.
Jays era is over, he will not look out of place but truly anyone that knows the criteria of bodybuilding or knows how bodybuilders get ready for shows would never say Jay will win this one, is there a possibility, well there is always a possibility but that is a gamble with a 1000 to 1 odds, his body is not the same, anyone can see this, he is past his prime and can only muster 90% of his best and that will put him from 3-5th.

Ramy can go any where from 2nd to 6th place, I have him in second place behind Phil but this will depend on the condition he is in.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2013, 05:37:58 PM »
He will not make top 6.
well well, totally skip his question why dont you.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2013, 05:56:07 PM »
dex > jay

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2013, 06:05:17 PM »
dex > jay
this is not a discussion of who you think is better, this is a discussion of where people think the judges will place the competitors.

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2013, 06:16:13 PM »

Some people are still scratching their heads, still seeing Ramy as some stranger / foreigner who has to prove something before he is accepted.. What they have yet to acknowledge is that Ramy has already won a top tier show thereby already establishing himself in the minds of the judges.. Despite the minor political inclinations in the judging process, the judges will have no choice but to place Ramy where he belongs... This guy is no fluke, and if he dials it in even 5% better than the New York Pro- he places no lower than 3rd...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2013, 07:52:40 PM »
Some people are still scratching their heads, still seeing Ramy as some stranger / foreigner who has to prove something before he is accepted.. What they have yet to acknowledge is that Ramy has already won a top tier show thereby already establishing himself in the minds of the judges.. Despite the minor political inclinations in the judging process, the judges will have no choice but to place Ramy where he belongs... This guy is no fluke, and if he dials it in even 5% better than the New York Pro- he places no lower than 3rd...
exactly, great points.

Not to mention he will expose the guts cause he does not have one and he is biggest guy on stage without a gut is unheard of, he will be second place.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: 2013' "MR. OLYMPIA" - MY TOP 15 PREDICTIONS AND WHY…
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2013, 07:57:45 PM »
like i said a few wks ago rhoden has improved,bigger,has great look,but this field is too deep and he will go back a few places ,,unless ramy/jay blow it or rhoden really shocks judges with new size and his condition is as good as last yr then who knows.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2013, 08:01:40 PM »
want to make a wager on that, put your money where your mouth is. and he will come in second place and well deserved.

Smallest waist, greatest quad sweep on stage, widest on stage, the biggest on stage, actually the biggest by far, complete, only weakness is calves, can not place where you have him, obviously you know nothing of bodybuilding criteria if you think this

i second this^

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2013, 08:11:00 PM »
i second this^

There will only be two happy competitors come Olympia night.. Phil as he defends his title, and Ramy for such a high placing (top 3) and successful showing at his first Olympia... Everyone else will come away extremely disappointed with their placing...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2013, 08:12:16 PM »
There will only be two happy competitors come Olympia night.. Phil as he defends his title, and Ramy for such a high placing (top 3) and successful showing at his first Olympia...
exactly like last yr phil/rhoden..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2013, 08:20:45 PM »
There will only be two happy competitors come Olympia night.. Phil as he defends his title, and Ramy for such a high placing (top 3) and successful showing at his first Olympia... Everyone else will come away extremely disappointed with their placing...
another great post, so true

i second this^
;)

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2013, 08:23:11 PM »

Again...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2013, 08:26:47 PM »
Again...

bro I have counted 10 people that have showed this to mesomorph78 and he still post ---but Phil only won by one point-- either he does not pay attention and ignores everyones comment or is ignorant, I do not know but I have told him at least 5 times that Phil won with a perfect scores but he believes the gibberish rumors of one point apparently  :-\

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2013, 08:45:10 PM »
bro I have counted 10 people that have showed this to mesomorph78 and he still post ---but Phil only won by one point-- either he does not pay attention and ignores everyones comment or is ignorant, I do not know but I have told him at least 5 times that Phil won with a perfect scores but he believes the gibberish rumors of one point apparently  :-\

I'm not trying to say this out of rudeness to him, but it might be a little bit of both.