Author Topic: Presidential Candidates 2016: 10 Democrats Who Might Be the Next Nominee  (Read 111429 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I don't know what people see in jindal.he stays on the fence and says absolutely nothing

They don't see anything in him.  Why do you think his ratings back home is so low?  This dude probably couldn't even pull his own state in a national election. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Wow.  Some hard hitting political commentary right there.  lol

Reality can be harsh for those harboring silly delusions.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Presidential Candidates 2016: 10 Democrats Who Might Be the Next Nominee
« Reply #302 on: August 03, 2015, 01:39:29 PM »
NYT: Biden Considering Run For White House

Image: NYT: Biden Considering Run For White House (AP)
By Todd Beamon   |   Saturday, 01 Aug 2015

Vice President Joe Biden is considering a challenge to Hillary Clinton for the Democratic presidential nomination amid fears that the former secretary of state cannot win key states because her popularity is declining in several recent polls.

"It’s not that we dislike Hillary, it’s that we want to win the White House," Richard Harpootlian, a lawyer and Democratic donor in Columbia, S.C., told The New York Times for its Saturday report. "We have a better chance of doing that with somebody who is not going to have all the distractions of a Clinton campaign."

Biden, 72, who has been inspired to run by his late son Beau, said he would make a decision by the end of the summer.

Before Beau Biden died of brain cancer in May at age 46, he encouraged his father to make a third run for the White House. The vice president's younger son, Hunter, also endorsed another campaign.

"He was so close to Beau and it was so heartbreaking that, frankly, I thought initially he wouldn’t have the heart," Michael Thornton, a Boston lawyer who supports Biden, told the Times. "But I’ve had indications that maybe he does want to — and 'that’s what Beau would have wanted me to do.'"

Kendra Barkoff, a Biden spokeswoman, told the Times: "As the Biden family continues to go through this difficult time, the vice president is focused on his family and immersed in his work."

A spokesman for the Clinton campaign declined to comment, and the White House also had no immediate comment, the Times reports.

But Biden's advisers have been approaching Democrats who have not yet committed to Clinton to test a run by the vice president, according to the Times.

The calls mostly have been fielded by Steve Ricchetti, who is Biden's chief of staff. Ricchetti began talking to donors and supporters months before Beau Biden died, the Times reports.

Harpootlian told the newspaper that he had met with Ricchetti before Biden's death.

"Biden is also talking to friends, family and donors about jumping in," Times columnist Maureen Dowd reported. "The 72-year-old vice president has been having meetings at his Washington residence to explore the idea of taking on Hillary in Iowa and New Hampshire."

Dowd, who has long criticized Clinton and former President Bill Clinton, cited Biden's conversations with his sons.

She added that a run by the vice president would be complicated since Biden has a good relationship with Clinton and respects Democratic Party's desire to put a woman in the White House.

"The reality is it's going to be a tough, even-Steven kind of race — and there’s that moment when a lot of party establishment would start exactly this kind of rumble: 'Is there anybody else?'" Joe Trippi, a Democratic strategist, told the Times.

Biden, a longtime senator from Delaware, sought the Democratic presidential nomination in 1988 and 2008. Recent polls show that Clinton's popularity has dropped.

A Quinnipiac University poll released Thursday showed that 57 percent of respondents said that the former first lady was not honest and trustworthy — and 52 percent said she did not care about their needs or problems.

Biden, however had his highest favorability rating — 49 percent — in seven years. Fifty-eight percent said that he is honest and trustworthy, while 57 percent responded that he cares about them.

Clinton’s numbers remain strong, however, particularly among likely Democratic primary voters, according to the survey.

"The No. 1 thing voters want is a candidate who is honest and trustworthy, and the veep is leading in those polls," William Pierce, executive director of the Draft Biden super PAC, told the Times. The group has been working for months to build support for a possible campaign.

Republicans also slammed Clinton on Friday after the State Department released thousands of emails during her four years as the nation's top diplomat.

Many of the documents were heavily redacted, with some being classified because the Obama administration deemed the information in them as critical to national security.

Clinton has steadily been attacked for using her private email server as secretary of state, and two inspectors general recently told Congress that some of the communications included classified information.

She is expected to testify before the special House panel investigating the 2012 Benghazi attacks in a public hearing on Oct. 22.

South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy, the panel's chairman, said Friday that the latest documents will "probably not" help the committee.

"We are in a constant battle with the State Department over the production of documents," he told Fox News. "We'll find out what happened with or without their help."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/biden-considering-run/2015/08/01/id/664974/#ixzz3hmnNVpWe
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: August 03, 2015, 01:55:39 PM »
Biden will definitely have my vote if he runs....the only Republican I could vote for so far is Trump (although it really pains me big time to say that)

or maybe Jeb if he can convince me he really wants it

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: August 03, 2015, 04:54:03 PM »
Biden will definitely have my vote if he runs....the only Republican I could vote for so far is Trump (although it really pains me big time to say that)

or maybe Jeb if he can convince me he really wants it

One of Biden's many problems is Democrats don't like him.  He did pretty miserably in his prior runs.  I doubt that would change if he runs again.  The only thing he can really hang his hat on is Hillary's scandals and (as headhunter has said) people don't like her. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: August 03, 2015, 05:51:12 PM »
One of Biden's many problems is Democrats don't like him.  He did pretty miserably in his prior runs.  I doubt that would change if he runs again.  The only thing he can really hang his hat on is Hillary's scandals and (as headhunter has said) people don't like her. 

He just MIGHT be able to win some votes on the fact that people think he's honest and due to him running because his dying son asked him to....

But I do agree that there just isn't any groundswell by regular people for him to run

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: August 03, 2015, 06:45:49 PM »
He just MIGHT be able to win some votes on the fact that people think he's honest and due to him running because his dying son asked him to....

But I do agree that there just isn't any groundswell by regular people for him to run

I was telling someone the other day that he would get some sympathy votes because of son, although I doubt he gets enough to win. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: August 04, 2015, 06:20:09 AM »
I was telling someone the other day that he would get some sympathy votes because of son, although I doubt he gets enough to win. 

Agreed....but if Clinton continues to stumble..............you never know...the party may turn to Biden..excellent experience...excellent debater...knows everybody in government.....

I'm really baffled by Clinton....so far she's looking even worse than when she ran against Barack Obama

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: August 04, 2015, 04:56:16 PM »
Agreed....but if Clinton continues to stumble..............you never know...the party may turn to Biden..excellent experience...excellent debater...knows everybody in government.....

I'm really baffled by Clinton....so far she's looking even worse than when she ran against Barack Obama

I'm really not impressed with Biden's experience.  Simply holding an office for a long period of time doesn't mean much if the person doesn't excel in the position.  Biden hasn't. 

Excellent debater?  I think he's terrible.  He was long on sarcasm and unprofessionalism and short on substance during his VP debates. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: August 04, 2015, 07:44:55 PM »
I'm really not impressed with Biden's experience.  Simply holding an office for a long period of time doesn't mean much if the person doesn't excel in the position.  Biden hasn't. 

Excellent debater?  I think he's terrible.  He was long on sarcasm and unprofessionalism and short on substance during his VP debates. 

Biden's experience is more than impressive....I thought he was an excellent vice president as well...did he make gaffes?..yeah..guilty...but he brought attention to certain issues and he was all over the world in various capacities........as for being a debater, he definitely is not your classic debater....actually I was taught not to do all the things that he does..LOLOL...but he is effective with the sarcasm, the shaking of the head, the grinning, and the covert put-downs....I really felt he saved Obama's presidency when he won that vice presidential debate.....Obama was on his heels after losing the first debate to Romney...had Biden lost the momentum for Romney may have been unstoppable...it would have really turned the press against Obama-Biden big time

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #310 on: August 04, 2015, 08:11:06 PM »
name any person in either party with a better legislative resume than biden.  30+ years in senate?  lmao yes, rubio's 3 years totally dwarf that.

keep working on it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: August 05, 2015, 11:40:18 AM »
Biden's experience is more than impressive....I thought he was an excellent vice president as well...did he make gaffes?..yeah..guilty...but he brought attention to certain issues and he was all over the world in various capacities........as for being a debater, he definitely is not your classic debater....actually I was taught not to do all the things that he does..LOLOL...but he is effective with the sarcasm, the shaking of the head, the grinning, and the covert put-downs....I really felt he saved Obama's presidency when he won that vice presidential debate.....Obama was on his heels after losing the first debate to Romney...had Biden lost the momentum for Romney may have been unstoppable...it would have really turned the press against Obama-Biden big time

What "certain issues" did Biden bring attention too?  And how is that a major accomplishment that helps qualify him to be president? 

You were taught well.  He was not effective.  He didn't turn the election.  People vote the top of the ticket.  If anything, having him on the ticket was a hinderance given that even Democrats didn't want him to be president. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: August 05, 2015, 11:43:16 AM »
Ed Klein: Hillary Racing to Stave Off Indictment
By Cathy Burke   |   Tuesday, 04 Aug 2015

President Barack Obama and those closest to him are "doing everything they can" to encourage Vice President Joe Biden to challenge Hillary Clinton for the Democratic presidential nomination, former New York Times Magazine editor-in-chief Edward Klein tells Newsmax TV.

In a panel discussion Tuesday on "Newsmax Prime" with host J.D. Hayworth and Miranda Khan, the author of "Blood Feud: The Clintons vs. The Obamas," said the push is coming from the president, First Lady Michelle Obama and Obama's senior advisor, Valerie Jarrett.

"[They] are doing everything they can at this point to encourage Joe Biden to throw in his hat," he said.

Klein said he also believes Clinton is in "a kind of race against time."

"Which is going to come first, is she going to be able to sew up the nomination by just throwing more money, more organization at the primaries so that she is unbeatable – or will a criminal indictment come down from the Justice Department [over her personal email system while Secretary of State] before that fact?" Klein said.

"And they're very concerned about which is going to come first."

Political commentator Dick Morris said if a possible Biden candidacy doesn't signal any animosity between the Obama and Clinton camps, "there sure will be if Biden runs, because the inevitable dynamos of the race are going to cause it, even if nobody wants it."

"You can only have one candidate out there saying everything Obama's doing is right…. I'll just continue what Obama's doing," he said. "You can't have two candidates saying that because the other one won't get covered and Biden lives on campus. These are his programs as well as Obama's."

Morris added Hillary Clinton, in order to get media coverage, will have to distinguish herself, and that means criticizing the president's record — "at first gently," but eventually becoming "more and more acerbic."

"It really could endanger Hillary's pursuit of Obama's base," Morris predicted.

In the meantime, Morris predicts Clinton's polling will continue continue to trend downard.

"I believe that Hillary is in free fall," Morris said. "She's dropped from the high 60s to 37 percent in favorability and she's going to continue to drop and she's losing her grip on the base and the Clintons are wrong. Something may happen before she sews up the nomination ... which is the sound of Hillary crashing and hitting bottom.

"If Biden comes into the race, the opening head to head would probably be Hillary 38 [percent support], Biden 18, [Vermont Sen. Bernie] Sanders 15. And then a month later, it'll become close to a two-way tie. I don't think that Hillary can easily defeat Biden and Sanders. Biden would probably win that contest."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Edward-Klein-Joe-Biden-challenge-Hillary-Clinton/2015/08/04/id/665419/

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: August 05, 2015, 12:08:59 PM »
Ed Klein: Hillary Racing to Stave Off Indictment
By Cathy Burke   |   Tuesday, 04 Aug 2015

President Barack Obama and those closest to him are "doing everything they can" to encourage Vice President Joe Biden to challenge Hillary Clinton for the Democratic presidential nomination, former New York Times Magazine editor-in-chief Edward Klein tells Newsmax TV.

In a panel discussion Tuesday on "Newsmax Prime" with host J.D. Hayworth and Miranda Khan, the author of "Blood Feud: The Clintons vs. The Obamas," said the push is coming from the president, First Lady Michelle Obama and Obama's senior advisor, Valerie Jarrett.

"[They] are doing everything they can at this point to encourage Joe Biden to throw in his hat," he said.

Klein said he also believes Clinton is in "a kind of race against time."

"Which is going to come first, is she going to be able to sew up the nomination by just throwing more money, more organization at the primaries so that she is unbeatable – or will a criminal indictment come down from the Justice Department [over her personal email system while Secretary of State] before that fact?" Klein said.

"And they're very concerned about which is going to come first."

Political commentator Dick Morris said if a possible Biden candidacy doesn't signal any animosity between the Obama and Clinton camps, "there sure will be if Biden runs, because the inevitable dynamos of the race are going to cause it, even if nobody wants it."

"You can only have one candidate out there saying everything Obama's doing is right…. I'll just continue what Obama's doing," he said. "You can't have two candidates saying that because the other one won't get covered and Biden lives on campus. These are his programs as well as Obama's."

Morris added Hillary Clinton, in order to get media coverage, will have to distinguish herself, and that means criticizing the president's record — "at first gently," but eventually becoming "more and more acerbic."

"It really could endanger Hillary's pursuit of Obama's base," Morris predicted.

In the meantime, Morris predicts Clinton's polling will continue continue to trend downard.

"I believe that Hillary is in free fall," Morris said. "She's dropped from the high 60s to 37 percent in favorability and she's going to continue to drop and she's losing her grip on the base and the Clintons are wrong. Something may happen before she sews up the nomination ... which is the sound of Hillary crashing and hitting bottom.

"If Biden comes into the race, the opening head to head would probably be Hillary 38 [percent support], Biden 18, [Vermont Sen. Bernie] Sanders 15. And then a month later, it'll become close to a two-way tie. I don't think that Hillary can easily defeat Biden and Sanders. Biden would probably win that contest."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Edward-Klein-Joe-Biden-challenge-Hillary-Clinton/2015/08/04/id/665419/

Criticizing Obama would be a death Knell.....he's done too many positive things and tplus the economy is good....she would definitely lose the black vote, part of the Hispanic vote, and far left liberals

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: August 05, 2015, 12:12:50 PM »
Criticizing Obama would be a death Knell.....he's done too many positive things and tplus the economy is good....she would definitely lose the black vote, part of the Hispanic vote, and far left liberals

What the heck dude.  You do so much better when you avoid the stream of consciousness crazy talk.  Look at the president's approval and disproval ratings.  That should give you an idea of how big (or small) of a problem it would be to criticize him. 

She needs to win independents and crossover Republicans to get elected. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: August 05, 2015, 12:22:25 PM »
What the heck dude.  You do so much better when you avoid the stream of consciousness crazy talk.  Look at the president's approval and disproval ratings.  That should give you an idea of how big (or small) of a problem it would be to criticize him. 

She needs to win independents and crossover Republicans to get elected. 

independents and Republicans do her no good if she can't rally her base......Obama is certainly a different type of animal...he was supposed to lose to Hillary in 2008 remember???........he was supposed to lose to Romney in a landslide, remember???.......and he is MUCH more liked now than he was when Romney ran against him......

If blacks, Hispanics, and die-hard Libs stay home because they perceive her criticism of Obama to be too strong, then she will have already lost......

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: August 05, 2015, 12:34:02 PM »
independents and Republicans do her no good if she can't rally her base......Obama is certainly a different type of animal...he was supposed to lose to Hillary in 2008 remember???........he was supposed to lose to Romney in a landslide, remember???.......and he is MUCH more liked now than he was when Romney ran against him......

If blacks, Hispanics, and die-hard Libs stay home because they perceive her criticism of Obama to be too strong, then she will have already lost......

I agree Hillary has to rally her base, although hardliners in both parties support their nominee.  Whether they get to the polls is another story, but she doesn't have to convince the bots in her party to support her. 

Obama is a phenomenal politician in that he has won more high profile elections with the thinnest resumé and some of the poorest leadership qualities I have ever seen. 

Obama is more liked now than in 2012?  I doubt that.  He will become more popular several years after he leaves office, like most presidents, and when all he has to do is make a few speeches and drop a few lines for his groupie fan base. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: August 05, 2015, 12:46:25 PM »
I agree Hillary has to rally her base, although hardliners in both parties support their nominee.  Whether they get to the polls is another story, but she doesn't have to convince the bots in her party to support her. 

Obama is a phenomenal politician in that he has won more high profile elections with the thinnest resumé and some of the poorest leadership qualities I have ever seen. 

Obama is more liked now than in 2012?  I doubt that.  He will become more popular several years after he leaves office, like most presidents, and when all he has to do is make a few speeches and drop a few lines for his groupie fan base. 

LOL @ "groupie fan base"..however I would think ALL fan bases for ANY candidate are groupies...

I don't think Obama has displayed poor leadership...an argument can be made that his resume was thin even though I don't agree with that, but if you look at Hillary's resume, it is thin as well....she was a senator just like Obama and her senate seat was gift-wrapped in NY for her by Bill with an eye towards the presidency....as for leadership, Obama has basically accomplished every single one of his objectives and has defeated and frustrated his enemies at every turn....the only thing he hasn't made good on was to close Guantanomo Bay........ he got us out of war, reduced the yearly deficit in doing so, passed Obamacare, turned around the economy, and had a lot of other legislative victories.....

ALSO his administration has been basically SCANDAL FREE which shows what a great supervisor and leader he is

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: August 06, 2015, 11:06:09 AM »
LOL @ "groupie fan base"..however I would think ALL fan bases for ANY candidate are groupies...

I don't think Obama has displayed poor leadership...an argument can be made that his resume was thin even though I don't agree with that, but if you look at Hillary's resume, it is thin as well....she was a senator just like Obama and her senate seat was gift-wrapped in NY for her by Bill with an eye towards the presidency....as for leadership, Obama has basically accomplished every single one of his objectives and has defeated and frustrated his enemies at every turn....the only thing he hasn't made good on was to close Guantanomo Bay........ he got us out of war, reduced the yearly deficit in doing so, passed Obamacare, turned around the economy, and had a lot of other legislative victories.....

ALSO his administration has been basically SCANDAL FREE which shows what a great supervisor and leader he is

Regarding groupies, I haven't seen anything on Obama's level since I have been following politics.

Obama has not accomplished all of his objectives.  He has been dishonest.  He failed to work with Congress, including members of his own party.  The foundation of his presidency, including transparency, public involvement in the legislative process, not having lobbyists in his campaign, not running up national debt, etc. were all falsehoods. 

And no scandals?  Dude I don't even know what to say about that. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: August 06, 2015, 11:29:07 AM »
Regarding groupies, I haven't seen anything on Obama's level since I have been following politics.

Obama has not accomplished all of his objectives.  He has been dishonest.  He failed to work with Congress, including members of his own party.  The foundation of his presidency, including transparency, public involvement in the legislative process, not having lobbyists in his campaign, not running up national debt, etc. were all falsehoods. 

And no scandals?  Dude I don't even know what to say about that. 

Dude, your bias is showing once again...name ONE scandal that was tied to any one in the Obama inner circle....or to Obama himself???????...yes there were the IRS thing and the Benghazi thing......but NOTHING WAS EVER TIED TO ANYONE IN THE WHITE HOUSE OR OBAMA'S INNER CIRCLE...the only negative thing was when Valerie jarrett somehow messed up and some people were let into a party at the white house who didn't beliong there...other than that.................... ........NOTHING

As for groupies on the level of Obama, how conveniently we forget RON PAUL......or even BILL CLINTON.......and of copurse THE TEA PARTY, the biggest groupies of all who are so single-minded and intransigent that they scare even members of their own party..saying that OBAMA failed to work with congress is one of the worse BS you've ever presented here..you absolutely know that congress would not work with him in his first six years in office.....they spent that time trying to de-legitimize him, denigrate him, and to try and stop his signature legislation without coming up with any alternative..... is that his fault????????.....and they still try to frustrate his moves by sending an open letter to the Iranians encouraging them to back out of the nuclear deal and still continue to try repealing OBAMACARE which is the law of the land........

get off it

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: August 06, 2015, 11:45:02 AM »
Dude, your bias is showing once again...name ONE scandal that was tied to any one in the Obama inner circle....or to Obama himself???????...yes there were the IRS thing and the Benghazi thing......but NOTHING WAS EVER TIED TO ANYONE IN THE WHITE HOUSE OR OBAMA'S INNER CIRCLE...the only negative thing was when Valerie jarrett somehow messed up and some people were let into a party at the white house who didn't beliong there...other than that.................... ........NOTHING

As for groupies on the level of Obama, how conveniently we forget RON PAUL......or even BILL CLINTON.......and of copurse THE TEA PARTY, the biggest groupies of all who are so single-minded and intransigent that they scare even members of their own party..saying that OBAMA failed to work with congress is one of the worse BS you've ever presented here..you absolutely know that congress would not work with him in his first six years in office.....they spent that time trying to de-legitimize him, denigrate him, and to try and stop his signature legislation without coming up with any alternative..... is that his fault????????.....and they still try to frustrate his moves by sending an open letter to the Iranians encouraging them to back out of the nuclear deal and still continue to try repealing OBAMACARE which is the law of the land........

get off it

Put the crack pipe down.  We don't have to tie a scandal directly to Obama himself for it to be a scandal that is a part of his administration.  The president is responsible for the success and failures of his administration.  For starters:

- The IRS targeting the president's opponents.
- Lying about the Benghazi terrorist attack being caused by a youtube video.
- Lying to the public about whether they can keep their doctor.
- Lying to members of his own party and the public about whether the Obamacare mandate was a tax, solely in an effort to convince Democrats to vote for the bill.
- Using the Justice Department to target James Rosen and using the AP to spy on reporters.
- Hacking the computer of reporter who wouldn't toe the line (Sheryl Attikson?).  Hasn't been proved that this was part of his administration, but I believe it was.

I'm not conveniently forgetting Ron Paul or Bill Clinton.  I agree Ron Paul had a rabid fan base, but they were much smaller in number.  Clinton?  Nah.  Nothing that approaches Obama's rockstar status.  Nobody calling Clinton Jesus.  Remember this?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: August 06, 2015, 12:27:17 PM »
Put the crack pipe down.  We don't have to tie a scandal directly to Obama himself for it to be a scandal that is a part of his administration.  The president is responsible for the success and failures of his administration.  For starters:

- The IRS targeting the president's opponents.
- Lying about the Benghazi terrorist attack being caused by a youtube video.
- Lying to the public about whether they can keep their doctor.
- Lying to members of his own party and the public about whether the Obamacare mandate was a tax, solely in an effort to convince Democrats to vote for the bill.
- Using the Justice Department to target James Rosen and using the AP to spy on reporters.
- Hacking the computer of reporter who wouldn't toe the line (Sheryl Attikson?).  Hasn't been proved that this was part of his administration, but I believe it was.

I'm not conveniently forgetting Ron Paul or Bill Clinton.  I agree Ron Paul had a rabid fan base, but they were much smaller in number.  Clinton?  Nah.  Nothing that approaches Obama's rockstar status.  Nobody calling Clinton Jesus.  Remember this?

Those occurrences you mentioned have never been traced back to anyone in the Obama administration...what you may happen to think doesn't matter....NO EVIDENCE exists showing that Obama officials participated in or lied about anything directly......and coming from you that the president is responsible for the successes or failures of his administration is LAUGHABLE since you ONLY see the failures and refuse to credit OBAMA with his successes

I think YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE to put the crack pipe down sir

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: August 06, 2015, 12:30:20 PM »
How many people within the Obama administration have been convicted and indicted?

How many in the Dubya?
How many in the Clinton?
How many in the papa Bush?
How many in the Reagan?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: August 06, 2015, 12:38:48 PM »
Those occurrences you mentioned have never been traced back to anyone in the Obama administration...what you may happen to think doesn't matter....NO EVIDENCE exists showing that Obama officials participated in or lied about anything directly......and coming from you that the president is responsible for the successes or failures of his administration is LAUGHABLE since you ONLY see the failures and refuse to credit OBAMA with his successes

I think YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE to put the crack pipe down sir

You mean Obama didn't actually say, repeatedly, "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"? 

He didn't actually say the Obamacare mandate was not a tax? 

He didn't blame the Benghazi terrorist attack on a youtube video? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: August 06, 2015, 01:30:15 PM »
You mean Obama didn't actually say, repeatedly, "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"? 

He didn't actually say the Obamacare mandate was not a tax? 

He didn't blame the Benghazi terrorist attack on a youtube video? 

and just why do you think those were lies...things change...he probably did think that you would not have to change your doctor...then reality set in....is that a lie??? Politicians propose this and that and things change over time......or is it that crybabies like you characterize it as such???,....Also the obamacare mandate is not a tax as such...there is no obamacare tax coming out of your paycheck.....although there could be an increase in Medicaid taxes in the future which is no surprise since the number of Medicaid participants continually is going up with an aging population...as for Benghazi, thats already been settled.....the congressional investigation found NO LINK TO OBAMA and found that no one in the administration intentionally lied....and the initial thing about the video came from the CIA

you're gonna get your mod privileges revoked if you keep this up ;D