Author Topic: Mr. GetBig Contest is FIXED!!!  (Read 36182 times)

~salmon~

Mr. GetBig Contest is FIXED!!!
« on: August 07, 2006, 01:14:39 PM »
awesome condition, Adonis isn't fuckin' around, he's going to win this thing.

Intersting quote from one of the judges :-\

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
Re: Mr. GetBig Contest is FIXED!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 01:17:38 PM »

no suprise  TA probably offered him head     and since sarcasm acts like complete asshole at the gym owning 17 year old i am sure he hasn;tbeen laid in awhile  if ever   so he took TA up on his cock sucking abilities  (his neck is nice andstrong now from the 500 lb dead lift i am sure)   butTA has to dress in drag as to make sure sarcasm thinks he's a girl

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 01:17:51 PM »
why don't you go back to posting pictures of your dick on the sex board and ask guys what they think of it, hahahaha, what a fruitcake.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 01:19:37 PM »
no sir. 

any judging score outside of the norm is not calculated.  So if 7 judges have a guy 5th and the 8th judge puts him first, the vote will be calculated as too far deviating from the norm and will noe count.  spreadsheets are a wonderful thing.  So is positive motivation.  I have no prob with Sarcasm givving TA some positive motivation.  Cause I've said it myself ... no one is beating baby herc and dzulboy :)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 01:20:09 PM »
I am droppin out of the Competetion because I have to train for the Corporate Challenge Triatholon
L

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 01:20:49 PM »
no sir. 

any judging score outside of the norm is not calculated.  So if 7 judges have a guy 5th and the 8th judge puts him first, the vote will be calculated as too far deviating from the norm and will noe count.  spreadsheets are a wonderful thing.  So is positive motivation.  I have no prob with Sarcasm givving TA some positive motivation.  Cause I've said it myself ... no one is beating baby herc and dzulboy :)

not competeing in it   

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2006, 01:22:56 PM »
no suprise  TA probably offered him head     and since sarcasm acts like complete asshole at the gym owning 17 year old i am sure he hasn;tbeen laid in awhile  if ever   so he took TA up on his cock sucking abilities  (his neck is nice andstrong now from the 500 lb dead lift i am sure)   butTA has to dress in drag as to make sure sarcasm thinks he's a girl

A guy with a belly ring trying to make gay jokes about someone else?

~salmon~

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2006, 01:29:38 PM »
why don't you go back to posting pictures of your dick on the sex board and ask guys what they think of it, hahahaha, what a fruitcake.

You keep bringing that up.  WTF are you talking about ???

It should also be known that if you are a black competitor, you have NO CHANCE of winning.  Sarcasm is racist :-\

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2006, 01:38:33 PM »
no sir. 

The thing is that you're not a judge, whereas this anonymous character "sarcasm" IS, and it's clearly shown that he's biased; whether it is a favorable opinion of a particular member OR his racial prejudice(blacks,jews, etc). What do u have to say about this 240?
follow the arrows

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2006, 01:39:46 PM »
The thing is that you're not a judge, whereas this anonymous character "sarcasm" IS, and it's clearly shown that he's biased; whether it is a favorable opinion of a pericaular member OR his racial prejudice(blacks,jews, etc). What do u have to say about this 240?
i'll judge it fairly Paki man.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2006, 01:41:06 PM »
The thing is that you're not a judge, whereas this anonymous character "sarcasm" IS, and it's clearly shown that he's biased; whether it is a favorable opinion of a pericaular member OR his racial prejudice(blacks,jews, etc). What do u have to say about this 240?
Mike Katz is a IFBB judge and we all know that he used to get Own3d soo bad that he left the dance and ran around the track... he must hold some strong feelings of hate...imagine leaving the dance and looking at the track and seeing a classmate running around... hahahahha meltdown
L

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2006, 01:41:20 PM »
rest assured, the best white guy will win.  8)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2006, 01:43:42 PM »
i'll judge it fairly Paki man.
haha, thats upto the organisers to give u the benfit of the doubt, whitey.
follow the arrows

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2006, 01:44:13 PM »
The thing is that you're not a judge, whereas this anonymous character "sarcasm" IS, and it's clearly shown that he's biased; whether it is a favorable opinion of a particular member OR his racial prejudice(blacks,jews, etc). What do u have to say about this 240?

Shawn Ray has made major fun of poor people.  I am sure he'll judge the brokeasses fairly.  

It's just an online contest, but we're working to ensure everything is 100% on the level.  The scores will be punched into a spreadsheet and outliers will be discarded.  Hell, I have ripped on just about every judge... some of them pretty badly.  But I am not worried.  

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2006, 01:44:56 PM »
Shawn Ray has made major fun of poor people.  I am sure he'll judge the brokeasses fairly.  

hahahha, ROFL

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2006, 01:48:33 PM »
Mike Katz is a IFBB judge and we all know that he used to get Own3d soo bad that he left the dance and ran around the track... he must hold some strong feelings of hate...imagine leaving the dance and looking at the track and seeing a classmate running around... hahahahha meltdown
LOL, had it not been prior knowldge of Mike Katz (pumping iron) and readin through that 3 times to understand the context, I wouldnt have a had a fuckin clue what you were talking about  ;D Good one though  ;)
follow the arrows

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2006, 01:56:04 PM »

240, you can't obviously let Sarcasm judge the contest now. No one wants to here about your spreadsheet bullshit, Sarcasm ALREADY gave his vote to TA, now kick him out as a judge like anyone else would do. If you let him judge, the whole thing will be a fuckin joke and you know it. I can't believe you would even argue Sarcasms position after the comment he made about TA. What are you afraid of?
E

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2006, 01:59:27 PM »
Mike Katz should go back to Israel.
Deep Tissue Massage

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2006, 02:00:04 PM »
imagine franco being a judge in a contest arnold competes in ::)

E
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2006, 02:02:56 PM »
240, you can't obviously let Sarcasm judge the contest now. No one wants to here about your spreadsheet bullshit, Sarcasm ALREADY gave his vote to TA, now kick him out as a judge like anyone else would do. If you let him judge, the whole thing will be a fuckin joke and you know it. I can't believe you would even argue Sarcasms position after the comment he made about TA. What are you afraid of?

Pipe down francis, or we will get kiwiol to come up here and take a dump on you.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2006, 02:04:57 PM »
imagine franco being a judge in a contest arnold competes in ::)

E

exactly. This whole thing is a joke. If the Luke put it together he would have never picked biased judges. If 240 and Oliver can actually read what Sarcasm said about TA and STILL let him judge, then they have zero credibilty as far as I'm concerned and everyone should ignore the contest. I hope some of the sponsors see how 240 and Olliver fixed the contest(btw, Olliver, 240, TA and Sarcasm are in the squad), and pull their prizes. This is a fuckin joke! Read the god damn line at the top and kick him off!
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2006, 02:06:40 PM »
Pipe down francis, or we will get kiwiol to come up here and take a dump on you.

stfu! if you can't see how fucking rigged this thing is then you are even dumber than I thought :o
E

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2006, 02:08:00 PM »
rigged worse then a mexican cum fiesta in sarcasms sisters mouth.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2006, 02:10:20 PM »

stfu! if you can't see how fucking rigged this thing is then you are even dumber than I thought :o

First TA and 240 are not in THE SQUAD, they are associates.  Just so you know.  And secondly, don't ever take that tone with me you scrawny lil bitch.   ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2006, 02:11:49 PM »
First TA and 240 are not in THE SQUAD, they are associates.  Just so you know.  And secondly, don't ever take that tone with me you scrawny lil bitch.   ;D

stfu you little bitch! are you saying you don't think its rigged?
E