Author Topic: Concert Ends in Tragedy  (Read 4000 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Concert Ends in Tragedy
« on: April 02, 2012, 11:54:35 PM »
RIP

30 died

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The Station nightclub fire was the fourth deadliest nightclub fire in American history, killing 100 people. The fire began at 11:07 PM EST, on Thursday, February 20, 2003, at The Station, a glam metal and rock n roll themed nightclub located at 211 Cowesett Avenue in West Warwick, Rhode Island.

The fire was caused by pyrotechnics set off by the tour manager of the evening's headlining band, Great White, which ignited flammable sound insulation foam in the walls and ceilings surrounding the stage. A fast-moving fire engulfed the club in 5½ minutes. Some 230 people were injured and another 132 escaped uninjured. Video footage of the fire shows its initial growth, billowing smoke that quickly made escape impossible, and the exit blockage that further hindered evacuation.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: Concert Ends in Tragedy
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 12:20:36 AM »
 :'(

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 12:36:14 AM »
Actually 100 died.

Very shocking video.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Station_nightclub_fire

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 01:26:21 AM »
I do barbeque in my garden so often and i fail to lit the fire so often.
So, i wonder why it burns so easily like this video.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 02:11:23 AM »
That was a Great White concert!
Great White is the most UNDERRATED ROCK BAND EVER!
Just listen this song below:

AWESOME SONG! 8)

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 04:00:44 AM »
I do barbeque in my garden so often and i fail to lit the fire so often.
So, i wonder why it burns so easily like this video.

The material used for the acoustic treatment around the stage was not intended for that use because it was not fire proof...The fire front moved at one foot a second...or one meter every three seconds.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 08:17:51 AM »
the camera man was like the first one to leave...
L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 08:19:34 AM »
L

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 06:29:52 PM »
Disco inferno! ;D

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2012, 07:35:38 PM »
RIP

30 died

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

one of the most impressive videos i have ever seen

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2012, 07:47:30 PM »
had a fire in my kitchen one time a grease fire that caught the cabinites on fire. i had a pot full of corn oil cooking at half temp then was playing video games in the other room ( i was eating after i had got done frying my mushrooms n cornmeal batter in the oil) then a few minites later i heard a pop but i didnt hear any sizziling so i thought it was just a weird noise then i looked to the kitchen from the living room , and i saw the cieling was orange...

I was like wtf!!! got up quick and flames shooting up on to the cabinites like a flame thrower, it all seemed so fucking epic like a movie, above the stove and flames burning the ceiling its spread fast as fuck because it was also catching the huge gallon of corn oil in its canister on fire, also i had a jug of milk on the counter that had a whole in in and milk pouring out so i grabbed that and started chuggiling milk on everything and that calmed the fire down alot

but what was worst was the smoke had traveled into every room within seconds and tinged all the cielings sorta grey color but it was ALOT of fucking smoke, it couldve been FATAL if i was on the other side of the house in my bedroom i couldve been fucked completley out of a house, my life and my pride. one of my biggest fuckups was this fire

after i mostly put out the fire the pan of oil was still burning so i grabbed the handle and threw it outside i was red on half my face and really red on my arm because i had to be within range to put out the fire. so many thoughts in so many seconds to put the fire out that i wasnt even sure where my fire extinguisher was, i was so close to calling 911 but i didnt want to be a pussy if i didnt half to be a pussy im thankful how lucky i was

ill never fry shit in oil again ... oh and my smoke detector was dead aswell i was so fuckin lucky only to have some burnt up cabinit doors and all the ceilings tinged grey couldve been ALOT worse
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2012, 07:56:33 PM »
RIP

30 died

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

by the way epic fucking video i had never seen this one
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V