Author Topic: Mike Tyson: Jamie Foxx needs (to be a getbigger) steroids and weights to play me  (Read 7140 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Seriously, why when a black actor is needed the only possible choices are Denzel Washington, Will Smith or Jamie foxx (for old, morgan freeman or Samuel L)? Like there a no other black guys on this planet?

They can give Jamie foxx 300 more ''badass'' roles he will always have that geeky glance over him. Only thing ever convincing part was in Collateral simply because he was playing the beta coward.

Foxx and Smith are allegedly known to do "anything" to get a part. With many homosexuals in power positions in Hollywood(Directors, producers and casting agents), it's easy to see why these guys would keep working in that industry. Foxx especially is known to suck a golf ball through a straw.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
I HEARD CICELY TYSON IS BEING CONSIDERED...

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
well what makes me certain is i have eyes, and can use them. they see clearly that his body didn't change from 16-21 years of age. even in his late 20s he never went above 225 in a fight.

but you however rely on rumors?  if thats your thing. cool.  but no i don't think he used test or any other anabolics during that time. as far as short term stims  maybe so maybe not, but sounds to me you don't know the difference between stims and anabolics.

his "cheque drops" were this, not taking his anti depressants a months before a fight.

Ah yes. Cheque drops are a stimulant.

Trenbolone is a anti histamine. Oh brother.

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
Simple.  Investors want to get their $ back.

Yeah that's probably it. People don't want to see a ''new'' person. They want to see something they're familliar with.

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
Those three Hebrews are very good actors, so that's why they do so many movies.  Who would you rather see play Tyson?

I don't think they're good actors. They can hardly shape shift into a role. Always same basic expressions, looks etc. They're as simple as Dwayne Johnson in the action department.

This is a good actor.

To answer your question. I'd like to see a relatively unknown actor who can really shapeshift into Mike; who will practice that sick voice of his over and over and over. Someone who will copy that glancing killer stare. Not Jamie Foxx who pretends to be badass and comes of as a geek.

denarii

• Getbig V
Mike had to juice to be Mike, so why wouldnt Jamie Foxx?

bollocks. he used to demolish his opponents as a teen training

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
bollocks. he used to demolish his opponents as a teen training

Indeed.

best heavyweight ever.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Ah yes. Cheque drops are a stimulant.

Trenbolone is a anti histamine. Oh brother.
Took me a sec to figure out what he was saying.. basically that what people said were cheque drops were just him stopping his meds for a month.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Victor Richards would be good for the role.

Tyson wasn't that big he was just stocky
choice is an illusion

Fortress

• Getbig V
Jamie Fox needs to disappear, seriously.

What's with all these unlikeable twats hogging the scene at every theatre?

Going to see a film because so-and-so is in it ... oh, brother.  ::)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Jamie Fox needs to disappear, seriously.

What's with all these unlikeable twats hogging the scene at every theatre?

Going to see a film because so-and-so is in it ... oh, brother.  ::)

I can't stand him either. Total assfuck.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
wesley snipes wouldnt b a bad pick
R